Sleepover

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

Sleepover

 

“I missed you,” Yujin said, smiling with her dimples.

Minju smiled back at her.

Chaewon cleared , “Why are you so free Kwon Yujin? I thought a high school senior would be busy studying for the exams.”

Yujin shrugged, “I’m studying, but I need to see my girl too.”

“With you so busy dating older girls, I doubt you can enter our university with your grades,” Chaewon added.

Yujin raised an eyebrow, sensing a bitter person. She snorted.

“Actually, I’ve already received offer from the university itself because of my achievement in sports. I’m already halfway there.”

Chaewon rolled her eyes, “Special admission isn’t it? Of course, you’re a Kwon.”

Yujin’s eyes widen, she was clearly offended, “It’s not special admission! How dare you accuse our family like that!”

Minju quickly step in between them and hold Yujin back with her hands. She wrapped her arms around Yujin’s waist to calm her down.

“Enough guys, please. Yujin-ah, you are here for me, right? Let’s go,” she said pulling her arms.

Yujin gritted her teeth, “But she-

“Yujin-ah, enough.”

Chaewon snorted, “You call this dating, Minju? It looks more like babysitting to me.”

“YOU! I WANT TO RIP YOUR MOUTH APART!” Yujin wanted to jump on Chaewon but Minju kept holding her back.

“Yujin, calm down! Calm down!”

She glanced at her friend, “Chaewon, stop. Please.”

Minju pulled Yujin’s hand.

“Come on, let’s go.”

 

**

 

Minju took Yujin to a bookstore café to calm her down. She also distracted her by helping her do her homework there. They ordered some sandwich and smoothies and did not talk about what happened at the office earlier. She helped Yujin with some of the maths questions, and the latter struggled to get them right. She looks like a student when she is fiddling with her pencil and puffing her cheeks when she is frustrated.

Minju did not realize that she has been staring at her for a while.

“Ah, this is hard. I give up,” Yujin said before putting her face on the table, resting on her left cheek.

The older girl chuckled and scooted closer to her.

“You’re not good with maths, aren’t you?”

“It’s my enemy. I want to abolish maths from schools one day.”

Minju laughed.

“You’re laughing at my stupidity.”

“No, I’m not.”

“I like seeing you laugh. You’re so pretty when you laugh. I don’t mind being stupid, as long as I could see you laughing like this.”

Minju gulped, “You’re being flirty again.”

The younger girl sat up straight and let out a heavy sigh.

“What’s her problem? Why was she attacking me like that?” she asked suddenly.

“W-Who?”

“Your friend, Kim Chaewon. I have never offended her, ever. I’ve always thought of her as cute unnie. I could never imagine her being hostile towards me.”

Minju kept silent. Yujin looked at her closely.

“Unless, she has feelings for you and got jealous of me.”

“You’re imagining things,” Minju said, trying to dismiss the topic.

Yujin scoffed, “I must be right. She likes you more than just a friend. Right?”

Minju looked at Yujin and then flicked her forehead.

“Hey! What’s that for?!”

“Hurry up and finish your homework. Stop being distracted.”

Yujin pouted, “Okay. Don’t get mad at me.”

She picked up her pencil and begin scribbling. Minju scooted closer to her until their arms were touching. She watched as the younger girl trying to solve the question.

Sudddenly Yujin reached for the older girl’s hand. Minju was startled but she didn’t pull away. The younger girl turned to her side and take a closer look at her girlfriend’s face.

“I like you,” she said abruptly.

Minju blushed, “You told me that already.”

“I really like you, Minju.”

The older girl smiled sheepishly, “Okay, stop saying that.”

She leaned closer to her face.

“W-What are you doing?”

“I want to kiss you.”

Minju gulped. This is exactly why Yujin is dangerous.

“We’re in a café.”

“We’re pretty secluded. And everyone are busy doing their things.”

Their table are in between two large bookshelves, they are indeed secluded.

Yujin inched closer, with her eyes alternating between her eyes and her lips. Minju know this is wrong, but her body would not comply with her conscience. The younger girl wrapped one arm around her waist and pressed her lips on hers, she tastes just like her chocolate smoothies. She pulled away for a bit and rubbed her nose with hers; it seems like her cute habit when she kiss, but Minju finds it such a turn on. They pressed their lips together again, tilting their heads for better angle and trying hard not to let out moans as they kiss.

Minju know that she should stop this. But she didn’t.

Yujin is such a good kisser.

She wonders when will she be able to break up with her.

 

**

 

Yujin dropped by the office more frequently since then. She came straight after school sometimes and even though Eunbi had scolded her to leave, she would not budge. Sometimes she would hang out with her aunt at the director’s office too. Yujin is Kwon Eunjin’s favourite niece after all. No one can make her leave.

“Can you come with me after work? There’s somewhere I need to go,” Eunbi said to her sister.

Yujin was lounging around the couch in her office, doing homework while checking out Minju through the glass wall.

“Why me? Ask your girlfriend to go with you. I’m going out with Minju later.”

“I can’t bring Kkura. Also, please study instead of bothering Minju. If you want to enter the same university as hers, study hard and get good grades first. I’m worried about you.”

“I’m studying hard. I’m serious.”

“So, you and Minju are dating now?” asked the older sister.

Yujin nodded proudly, “She’s my girl now.”

Eunbi sighed, “Just, take it slow, okay. You’re still a minor.”

Yujin laughed, her face red.

“Don’t worry about it. Just worry about yourself. When are you going to ask Pikkura to marry you?”

“I’m going to choose the rings first. That’s why I want you to come with me.”

“Ohhh! Okay, I’ll go with you.”

She stood up from the couch and headed to the door.

“Where are you going? Don’t bother Minju at work. She’s busy.”

Yujin rolled her eyes, “Relax, I’m not going to.”

 

**

 

Well, Yujin lied.

Chaewon was out with Yena to the photoshoot site, leaving Minju, Sakura and Hyewon in the office. While Sakura and Hyewon were busy talking about something, Yujin took the opportunity to steal some tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter