Awkward

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Awkward



Sakura suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, because of the warmth around her waist. She was shocked to find out that Eunbi was lying on the same bed as hers. She didn't know how or when Eunbi climbed up onto the bed in her drunken state. The older woman had her arms around Sakura's waist, pressing her close comfortably, as if she was a bolster.

Sakura panicked as she was lying there in the dark, her body stiffens in her boss’s arms. She wasn't sure what to do, should she slowly removed Eunbi's hand from clutching to her waist? Or should she just enjoy the comfort? It’s not that bad after all.

Sakura glanced at her uninvited sleeping companion, taking in the view in front of her. Eunbi is beautiful, everyone would agree on that. Even as a woman, she would admit that too.

Her skin was fair and smooth, her eyelids closed on her mesmerizing eyes, and her lips-

Her gaze paused on Eunbi's lips. They had accidentally shared a kiss just a while ago, even though Eunbi might have no idea that even happened at all. It was just a stupid drunken accident.

But Sakura can’t forget the taste of that lips. She had never kissed a girl before, and it felt new to her. Eunbi’s lips are soft and plump, and electric. She wondered if she could feel taste lips again.

She lifted up her right hand and traced Eunbi's lips with her fingers.

What's wrong with me?

What are you doing to me Kwon Eunbi?

Why am I feeling like this whenever I'm with you?

Why… are you so beautiful in my eyes?



**

 

Sakura and Eunbi went to the hotel’s restaurant that morning to have their last breakfast in Busan before going back to Seoul. They sat together at a table, with their plates of breakfast and also glasses of warm milk.

“What happened last night? I don’t remember anything. And I have a painful headache now,” Eunbi asked, sulking.

“You really don’t remember?”

Eunbi shook her head.

“You really can’t drink, huh?”

Eunbi glared at Sakura, “I want to drink. But my body don’t really accept them well.”

“Nothing happened. You passed out after a glass of wine.”

“I didn’t do anything weird to you, right?”

Sakura’s face turned red, but she quickly looked away, hiding her blush.

“No.”

Eunbi let out a relieved sigh, “That’s great. I was worried if I did something to you while drunk-

“Something like what?”

“Eh?”

Sakura smirked, teasing her.

It was Eunbi’s turn to turn red. She gulped and looked away.

“W-Why didn’t they have Sprite on the breakfast menu?” Eunbi mumbled.

Sakura chuckled, “Because no one drinks soda for breakfast.”

Eunbi shrugged, “I do.”

“Just drink the milk. It’s good for you.”

Eunbi grabbed her glass and took a sip of her milk.

“Hmm, it’s good-

She paused when Sakura's thumb had already reached the corner of , wiping . She froze.

Sakura quickly retreated her hand, flustered, "S-Sorry, I didn’t know why I did that…

Eunbi chuckled, "It's okay, I think I can get used to this."

"You're like my personal human napkin."

Sakura smiled sheepishly. She’s kicking her herself in her head again, hating herself for having the uncontrollable reflexes whenever she’s with Eunbi.

She cleared , "Actually, I owe you an apology.”

"For what?"

"For calling you a freak, and then spilling milk on your coat."

Eunbi laughed, "Well, I was acting kind of freakish that day, it's not entirely your fault."

"But still, I feel guilty for shouting at you in public. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Eunbi paused and think.

"If you insist, there is something you can do."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you later," Eunbi replied with a smile.



**



"It's still early to head back, let's take a walk," Eunbi suggested.

The two of them walked through a park near their hotel after breakfast. The weather was chilly, since it's almost winter. Eunbi could see that Sakura was pulling her coat tighter around her chest.

"Are you cold?" she asked.

"A little."

"Should we go back?"

"No, it's okay," Sakura replied, grinning. She wanted to walk with her too.

Suddenly Eunbi reached out and held Sakura's hand. The younger was startled but she returned the grip anyway. She likes the feeling, the pleasant feeling.

Eunbi cleared , “It’s because you’re cold and we’re not wearing mittens, so-

Sakura chuckled, “I understand.”

They walked and walked until they reached a park bench. They sat there and sit in silence, as their hands were still clasped with each other.

Suddenly, a white flake fell down from the sky and landed on the tip of Sakura’s nose.

“Oh!” Eunbi exclaimed.

"It's the first snow!" Sakura said, excited.

"Yeah.”

Soon more snow started to fall on them. It was a breathtaking sight.

"Sakura," Eunbi called.

"Hmm?"

"You said that you'll do anything to get my apology."

"Yes. Do you have anything in mind?"

Eunbi smiled, "I want you to make one of the scenes between me and ‘Sakura’ in my dreams come true. Then I'll forgive you."

Sakura turned to look at her and chuckled, "Okay fine, what is the scene? Nothing… weird I hope."

Eunbi’s face turned red, "Don’t worry, It’s nothing weird! What kind of dreams do you think I had?!”

Sakura laughed, “I’m just joking! Okay, what is the scene?”

Eunbi cleared , “Here it goes. The last time I dreamt of 'Sakura', we were sitting on a park bench. And it was snowing."

"Like we are right now? Done."

Eunbi nodded, "And we were holding hands.”

Sakura lifted their clasped hands and showed it at Eunbi.

"That was easy."

"It’s not finished yet.”

“And then what?”

“And then she kissed my forehead-

Eunbi paused.

Sakura looked into Eunbi's eyes and she could feel her face heated up. But a promise is a promise. She gathered her strength and leaned forward, closer to the older woman. Eunbi waited in anticipation and soon she felt the pair of soft lips pressed against her skin, her forehead, so gentle as if she was fragile. She closed her eyes at the sensation of Sakura's lips on her skin.

For a moment, she couldn’t breathe.

Sakura pulled away, swallowing the lump in , her face red crimson red.

"O-Okay, done."

Eunbi glanced at her, "And then she kissed me. On my lips."

Sakura stared at Eunbi, gasping. Her eyes then she shifted to Eunbi's lips.

"I-I'm just kidding!" Eunbi said.

“Ah-

Sakura looked away, and laughed nervously. Honestly she felt a little disappointed that she was just joking.

"Uh, so am I forgiven now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter