Talk

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

Talk



The Miyawaki family were having dinner at their house. Mr. Miyawaki, Sakura, Rino and Minju were enjoying the food that were prepared by the girls earlier. They were having some Japanese hot pot.

"So, the wedding is in two weeks," Mr. Miyawaki said.

Sakura suddenly lost her appetite.

"Have you gone trying for the wedding dress yet?" he asked.

Rino replies, "Ken-chan said that he'll bring Sakura tomorrow. He wanted to try it together with his fiancé.”

Sakura bit her lip. She has never agreed to go for the dress fitting with the man.

"He’s taking care of everything, does he? Such a reliable man," Mr. Miyawaki added.

Minju snorted, she couldn’t even swallow the food in . She glanced at her cousin. Sakura looked so uncomfortable. She grabbed a glass of water and took a sip, trying to calm herself.

Her sister, Rino noticed her sister acting antsy.

"Dad, you must be happy that your daughters are doing well,” she said suddenly.

Mr. Miyawaki laughed, “I’m just happy we’ve gathered here together.”

"I guess you’re really happy having Ken-chan as your son-in-law, huh?” Rino added.

“But what if… Sakura suddenly wants to marry someone else?” she asked.

Sakura and Minju both stared at Rino, stunned.

"Stop it Rino, don't be ridiculous. They’re getting married in two weeks. Sakura and Kenta are the perfect couple. I can’t imagine them not being with each other," Mr. Miyawaki said, serious.

Sakura can’t stand being there for another second. She stood up from her chair, before tears that was welling in her eyes spilled out.

“I-I’m full,” she said short before turning around and left the table.

Her dad was surprised, "Sakura?"

Minju glared at Rino, but the older girl only replied her with a shrug. Sakura rushed to her room and closed the door. She buried her face in the pillow and cried the hardest she can.

Eun, help me…

I don't think I can stand this pain alone…

Suddenly someone knocked on her door.

"Sakura,' a voice called.

It was her sister. She then opened the door and peeked in.

"There’s someone here to meet you. She says she's your boss."

Sakura stood up almost immediately.

Eun?

She quickly wiped her tears with her hands and walked out the door. She saw Minju was talking with someone with light brown hair in a grey coat in front of the door. She walked closer and saw her, she gasped

There she stood, Kwon Eunbi. Her heart swells with happiness upon seeing her.


My most beautiful woman.

My day and night.

My blankie.


Eunbi turned around and her eyes met Sakura’s. They smiled as their gazes met.

"I have a few things related to work that I need to discuss with her. Is it okay if I borrow her for a while?" Eunbi asked to Mr. Miyawaki. She was looking at him with her sparkly eyes, and filled with respect.

He smiled and nodded, “Sure. Seems like she’s an important person in the office.”

Eunbi chuckled, "Yes Mr. Miyawaki, I don't know what I'd do without her around."

He smiled proudly.

"She's very smart and talented," Eunbi added.

Mr. Miyawaki smiled. "Well, Sakura is special."

Eunbi nods, "She's very special indeed."

She was still stunned by the appearance of this luxurious looking woman. She’s so good with her words, so eloquent and elegant, plus she’s a beauty too.

"You wanted to see me, Miss Kwon?" Sakura asked, excited.

Eunbi nods, "Hmm, can we discuss this outside?"

Sakura nodded politely, "Sure. Let’s go."

"Wait, what's your name again?" Mr. Miyawaki asked.

Eunbi gave her best smile, "I'm Kwon Eunbi."

Rino suddenly remembered that name.



**


"What are you doing here?" Sakura asked as they were alone outside. They were standing by the empty street, a block away from her house.

Eunbi reached for Sakura’s hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"You called. So I came," she replied, smiling.

"But I didn't call you…"

Eunbi grinned, "Let’s just say that I can feel that you need me."

Sakura looked at her girlfriend, speechless. Tears were filling her eyes again. She walked closer to her and rested her head on Eunbi's shoulder as they stand.

"Thank you,” she muttered.

Eunbi leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on Sakura's cheek.

The younger girl looked up and met her eyes, "So you met my family."

"They're not that bad," she replied.

Sakura chuckled, "You were so polite in front of my father, I almost didn't recognize you."

Eunbi scoffed, "Hey, you're saying like I'm the type who always goes off cursing people."

“You’re quite arrogant with other people sometimes,” Sakura said jokingly.

Eunbi pouted.

"Hey, but I think that's hot," she added.

Eunbi raised an eyebrow, "Being arrogant is hot?"

Sakura gently caressed Eunbi's cheeks, "There are times when anything you do seems hot to me."

"Like now."

Eunbi looked at Sakura and noticed that the latter’s gaze was different. She blushed.

"Baby, we are near your house."

"So?"

"With your father and your sister inside."

Sakura rolled her eyes, "Screw them. I want you."

She grabbed Eunbi’s face and then pulled her in for a kiss. The older girl gave in and kissed her back, wrapping her arms around her neck, pulling her down for a deeper kiss. Sakura gets more aggressive after a few kisses, she probed with her tongue and pushed her towards the wall.

Eunbi quickly pulled away from the kiss, slightly out of breath.

"Babe, relax."

Sakura looked down and hissed under her breath.

"Are you okay?" she says, rubbing her girlfriend's shoulder.

Sakura bit her lip.

"Eun, I don't want to marry him. He’s planning to marry me in two weeks."

Eunbi wrapped her hands on Sakura's waist, pulling her close.

"But at the same time, I don't want to break my dad's heart. So I really don't know what to do.”

Eunbi looked at her, speechless.

"I love you, Eun," Sakura continued.

"I just… really love you."

The older girl pulled her for a hug, holding her tightly in her arms.

"Can you stay with me in my room tonight?" Sakura asked.

Eunbi raised an eyebrow, "Are you serious? I can't stay here with your family inside-

"I don't care. Stay."

 

**

It was almost 6 in the morning, and Eunbi hasn’t sleep a wink. Sakura was sleeping soundly beside her, with one arm over her, protectively. She had sneaked into the house through the back door earlier, passing through the house to Sakura’s room stealthily without being caught by the rest of the family. But the sun will come up soon, and she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter