Pulse

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Pulse

 

"Kkura-ya, wake up!" Eunbi turned the body over and shook her vigorously. Sakura face was pale, almost blue.

Eunbi was crying hard but she tried to keep her senses. She checked the pulse on her neck.

There's a pulse. It's faint and weak.

"THANK GOD!"

Eunbi gathered her strength and lifted Sakura up. She put Sakura's arms around her shoulders and stood up. She held tight to her arms and carries her on her back. She has to hurry; Sakura didn’t have much time. She walked for a few minutes before she saw an old warehouse. She took Sakura into the warehouse and closed the door.

She called 911 immediately and gave them their location. It might take them a while to get there. She was asked to keep Sakura warm. Eunbi rummaged through the cupboards and found a few sleeping bags. It must’ve belong to the lumberjacks who works here. She took one of it and laid it on the floor.

"Kkura, baby. Please wake up," she continued to shake the unconscious girl.

Tears were still running down her cheeks, “Baby please, open your eyes. Look at me, hm?”

Suddenly, Sakura stirred and slowly opened her eyes, "Eun?"

"Yes baby! I'm here! I’m here now!" Eunbi said as she cupped the girl's face with her hands.

"You… came…" she said, weak.

"I'm sorry, I'm late," Eunbi said, as she gently caressed Sakura's cheek.

“You’re… always late…” she muttered in Japanese.

Tears rolled down Eunbi's cheeks again, “I’m so stupid. I know. I’m an idiot. Baka.”

"I-I'm… s-so cold…" Sakura said, stuttering.

Eunbi took off her gloves and blew warm breath on it before putting them on Sakura's neck and cheeks, to share her warmth. She took a first aid course back in university and knew the basic treatment for hypothermia. Sakura needs warmth.

"Eun, I-I'm… s-so… s-sleepy…"

“NO! DON’T SLEEP!"

"It’s stupid… but I fell… really hard for you. I get jealous, it’s dumb, " Sakura muttered.

“I… love you, Eun,” she said as if it was her last breath.

Sakura had reached severe hypothermia stage. She was shivering and her lips were turning blue. The help has yet to arrive and Eunbi had ran out of options. She was sobbing hard as she held Sakura’s face. She could lose Sakura if this continues. She had no choice, but that. Body-to-body heat sharing.

She took off her cap and then her boots. Sakura stared at Eunbi, stunned.

"What...are you… doing?" she asked.

Eunbi didn't say a word; instead she took off her coat and then her jacket. And then she took off her shirt and her pants and everything else. Yes, she was . Sakura was speechless at the sight before her. Her girlfriend was gorgeous. Her brain, which was about to fall asleep suddenly stimulated. She feels hot. It doesn't make sense. She was about to die. Was she in heaven already?

Then Eunbi took off Sakura's wet jacket, "I’m sorry, but I have to do this."

Sakura didn't say anything as her girlfriend undresses her.

The older woman pushed Sakura into the sleeping bag and then joined into it. She zipped the bag and then wrapped her arms around Sakura, pressing their body close, face to face. Their stomach must be in contact to prevent Sakura's temperature from decreasing.

"Don't you dare fall asleep," Eunbi said as she ran her hands around Sakura's back to keep her warm.

“I have to share my body heat with you, to save your life. It’s a legit first aid method, don’t get me wrong,” Eunbi added.

"Y-You're... so… beautiful," Sakura said, stuttering.

"You're not so bad yourself," Eunbi replied, flustered.

Sakura smirked.

"We are not supposed to flirt in a time like this!" Eunbi shouted.

Sakura was weak but she managed to chuckle. She likes this first aid method. She likes the warmth from Eunbi’s body. Well, she just likes Eunbi’s body in general. Eunbi rested her head on Sakura’s shoulder, to give her maximum warmth.

“Kkura, don’t you think we’re moving too fast? We just started dating and now we’re sharing body warmth,” Eunbi said with a chuckle.

But Sakura didn’t say anything. Eunbi pulled away and looked at her face. Sakura had closed her eyes.

"I SAID DON’T SLEEP!" Eunbi shouted. But Sakura didn’t budge.

She pressed her lips on Sakura's cold ones, gently and it, trying to keep her awake. It worked; Sakura responded and returned the kiss.

Eunbi broke the kiss, "Gosh, I feel like I'm taking advantage on you. This is just wrong."

Sakura smiled, "Maybe...you are."

Eunbi soon moved her lips to Sakura's neck.

Sakura’s breath hitches, "Are you... trying to... ?"

"I’M TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE!" Eunbi retorted.

"Then why... your hand is... rubbing my thigh?"

Eunbi paused.

"I'm... trying to keep you warm."

Sakura smirked, "Per… vert."

"Trust me baby, I want to do you, but not like this. I won't make love to you for the first time in a sleeping bag while you’re turning blue. This is not romantic!" Eunbi said, blushing.

“How… you would… make it… romantic then?”

“I’ll book the most exclusive suite and fill the bed with rose petals, and light up scented candles for you. I’ll make it special and memorable, because you’re worth it,” Eunbi replied with a smile.

But Sakura had closed her eyes again.

"HEY!" Eunbi shouted.

Sakura slowly opened her eyes, “You’re… loud.”

"Okay, talk to me," Eunbi said.

"Talk..?"

"Tell me about… er… your family!" Eunbi gave a topic so that Sakura won't fall asleep.

"Family?"

"Yeah, you never told me about your mom and dad."

Sakura sighed, "My dad… hates me."

"He blamed me... for my mother's death."

"My mom… died… in car accident."

Eunbi gasped, "I'm sorry."

"It's… okay."

Eunbi hugged the shivering girl tighter.

"Hey! There they are!"

The warehouse's door suddenly bursts open. There were bright lights and shouts. Everything was quite blurry for Eunbi. She could feel that their bodies were put on the stretcher and onto the ambulance.

She held tight to Sakura.


I will never leave your side.




**



"She's extremely lucky," said the doctor.

The whole gang plus Yujin were listening very carefully to the doctor's explanations in the hospital room. They were the ones who assisted the emergency team finding the pair through the trail that Yujin saw her sister before. They saw what happened in the warehouse too.

"If Miss Kwon didn't perform the body to body warmth sharing, Miss Miyawaki is probably gone by now," she added.

Hyewon s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter