Stay

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

Stay

 

"I’m an idiot. I’m sorry baby," Eunbi whispered slowly.

Eunbi couldn’t help it, she was crying too, "You must have been through a lot without me. I’m so sorry."

"Idiot blankie…" Sakura said, sobbing.

"Can napkin forgive this idiot blankie?"

Sakura groaned, Eunbi’s voice was so sweet she’s getting weaker in her knees. She tightened her arms around Eunbi's waist.

"You're lucky. This napkin loves the idiot blankie way too much."


**


"It's getting late, you should go home now," said Eunbi.

They had just spent almost two hours huddling together on the bench, exchanging kisses as Sakura told her everything that happened for the past few days.

"No," Sakura said as she held tight to Eunbi's arm.

"You will leave me again," she added pouting.

Eunbi chuckled, "No, I won't. I won’t leave you anymore."

"I want to be with you tonight. Stay with me," Sakura said, serious.

Eunbi looked at her girlfriend, "We can't go to your house since your father and sister are there."

"Let's go to your house," Sakura suggested.

Eunbi shook her head, "I can't. My parents are there. It's going to be hard to explain why I'm bringing a friend for a 'sleepover' at 25."

Sakura laughed, "Well, we are not going to sleep tonight."

Eunbi blushed and looked away.

"You're pretty shy when it comes to this," Sakura teased.

Eunbi chuckled, "And you still saying that I'm the ert one out of us."

"It's because you are."

"I'm not!"

"I wonder who started the body to body treatment thing?"

Eunbi scoffed, " It was a first aid! And who can't wait to get the unfinished business finished?"

"You kissed me in public!" Sakura retorted.

Eunbi gasped, “But you're the one who seduced me to make out in the copy room! And Hyewon freaking saw everything!"

Sakura laughed, "But you like it though."

"I can't believe we're arguing about this," Eunbi said, shaking her head.

Sakura laughed as she pulled Eunbi's right hand and kissed it lovingly.

“So, where to tonight?” she asked.

“I don’t mind anywhere as long as I’m with you.”


**


Sakura Eunbi's hair gently as they were lying on the bed. A white sheet was covering their bare bodies underneath. They both checked in a nearby hotel after their walk in the park. Eunbi was resting her head on Sakura’s chest, listening to her heartbeat. It was soothing somehow.

"What are we going to do now?" Sakura asked.

Eunbi looked up and met Sakura’s gaze. She pushed herself up so that her lips meet Sakura’s. The younger girl leaned down and kissed her girlfriend’s lips tenderly. They parted after a few kisses and looked into each other’s eyes.

Eunbi sighed, "I'll think of something.”

"I don't want to marry him, Eun."

"I'm not going to let that happen.”

Eunbi ran her hand from Sakura’s hips up to her bare spine.

"You're mine," she whispered.

Sakura smiled, “I am yours.

She moved lower and trails kisses on Eunbi's jaw, nibbling down to her neck and collarbone. Eunbi breath hitches with each of her touch.

"I'm yours forever,” Sakura whispered.

Eunbi smiled in bliss. She pulled Sakura’s arms upwards, so that the younger girl was hovering over her. She looked at the girl before her, her bobbed blonde hair was messy but it only made her look even more attractive, especially in the dimmed lights of the hotel room. She reached to touch her face, cupping her right cheek and caressed it with her thumb. Sakura turned her head slightly to the right and kissed Eunbi’s palm. The older girl smiled wider, feeling the love radiating from the Japanese girl in everything she does. Her gaze, her gestures, and her touches, it was all filled with love.

Sakura then lay beside Eunbi and inched closer to her. Eunbi reached for Sakura's hand and intertwined their fingers together. She looked at her fingers and noticed that she was still wearing their old couple rings.

Eunbi smiled, "Baby, I have something for you."

Sakura’s eyes lit up, excited, "Really?"

Eunbi pushed herself up and reached for her coat that was tossed on the floor earlier. She took put a white box from the inside pocket of her coat.

"What is that?" Sakura asked as she crawled closer to Eunbi.

The older girl put the box in her palm, and then she slowly opened the box, revealing two silver rings inside.

Sakura let out a gasp, “Eun…”

"I’ve told you that I wanted to give you rings," Eunbi said.

Sakura was speechless, "W-Wow, they are beautiful. I really don’t know what to say."

“Actually, I was planning to give you this ring at the party, but then the news happened. I was quite devastated, honestly. I only wanted to make you mine, officially.”

Sakura smiled at Eunbi, “I’m already yours even without any rings.”

She took one of the rings and look at it closely. There was an imprint inside the ring.

Sakura chuckled, "Napkin & Blankie Forever?"

Eunbi blushed immediately, "W-Why not?"

"You are so cheesy, Eun."

Eunbi grinned, "You have a cheesy girlfriend, deal with it."

Sakura glanced at her girlfriend, and asks, "Will you really love me forever? Forever is a really long time. Anything could happen, you know."

The older girl smiled and reached for her right cheek, caressing it gently, "Even forever is not enough loving you. I love you forever and a day."

Sakura leaned closer to Eunbi, their faces were only inches away from each other. She smiled at her, and the latter sweetly smiled back at her. She then reached forward and wrapped her arms around Eunbi's neck, pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you baby. I love you," she whispered.

Sakura pulled away from the hug and then moved closer to press her lips on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter