Plan

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

Plan

 

Chaewon held tight to the girl beside her, as she was standing behind the pillar inside the department store. There were girls lining up ahead at the venue prepared, a fansigning with the model of the clothing brand. It was Takada Kenta’s last fansign before he gets married. Some of his fans lining up were still crying over it.

But Chaewon wasn’t there for the fansign, she was there on a ‘mission’ as Yujin called it.

“Unnie, let’s go now,” urged the girl beside her, Hitomi.

“W-Wait, aren’t we getting into trouble doing this? This is trespassing!” said Chaewon, worried. Her face had turned pale with cold sweats on her forehead.

Hitomi looked at the older girl and smiled, “We’re going to be okay. Don’t you trust me?”

Chaewon looked at her mission partner, her eyes were filled with enthusiasm and she was smiling from ear to ear. She looked like a kid going on a field trip, so innocent, and pure. Hitomi insisted to be partnered with her during their first meeting, with no logical reason at all but Chaewon agreed with her request anyway. She thought the high school girl looked cute, and she seems to have a crush on her too, which is too adorable for words. Though she promised herself she wouldn’t date a high school girl, she begins to understand how Minju felt for Yujin. A little.

“I trust you, Hiichan. B-But, won’t they find out that we’re not staff? We’re sneaking into the dressing room!”

“If you’re confident enough, they won’t even notice it. Plus, we’re wearing these tags. We look legit,” said Hitomi, pointing at the passes around their necks.

Chaewon sighed, “Okay, let’s do this.”

Hitomi reached for Chaewon’s hand and held it tight. She flashed a smile at the older girl, her cheeks slowly turning pink. Chaewon can’t help but chuckled.

“You’re enjoying this, don’t you?” she asked.

“What?”

“Holding my hand.”

Hitomi blushed even more, and she grinned.

“Let’s go, unnie.”

 

**

 

Chaewon and Hitomi managed to sneaked into the dressing room without being noticed. As expected, everyone was too busy with their own tasks, and they blended in just nice. The room was empty, as Kenta was already starting his signing session at the stage. Most of the staff were on the standby at the stage.

“Okay, now what do we do?” asked Chaewon.

“We have to find somewhere to hide first,” said Hitomi.

“Hmm, there?” she suggested, pointing at a closet.

Chaewon raised an eyebrow, “You want us to hide in the closet? Together?”

Hitomi nodded, “Yes.”

The older girl chuckled, “Why?”

“W-We have to hide and that’s the only place that would fit us both.”

“Are you sure it isn’t because you want to be entrapped in a small place with me?” asked Chaewon cheekily.

Hitomi’s face turned red again, “W-What? I would never-

Suddenly there were sounds of people approaching the door.

“Hurry up! Let’s hide!” Hitomi grabbed Chaewon’s hand and pulled her inside the closet.

She managed to closed it just before the door was opened. They stood opposite of each other with almost no free space between them. Hitomi held her breath as she realized that Chaewon’s face was only inches away from hers.

“It’s them,” said Chaewon, her voice hushed. They were peeking through the small gap of the closet door.

Kenta walked in with his manager, Sanggyun. He walked to one of the chair in front of the vanity table and sat on it. He leaned his back on the chair while one of the makeup artist came to fix his do.

“I got a lot of well wishes and wedding gifts and also a lot of tears from the fans today,” said Kenta.

“You’re getting married, of course they’re reacting that way. Some of them are happy for you, while some are devastated,” replied Sanggyun.

Kenta glanced at the female makeup artist who was busy applying covers on his face. She was so close to his face. He grabbed her arm by surprise, and she was startled and dropped her brush.

He leaned in closer to her face, “What about you, baby? Are you happy for me or devastated?”

The female staff gulped and then she pulled her arm away from him.

“Of course I’m happy for you,” she said before storming out of the room.

Sanggyun sighed, “You have to stop flirting with other girls. You’re getting married in just days.”

Kenta laughed, “So what? I can’t have fun after I got married?”

The manager turned serious, “You said that you want to marry Sakura so bad. That you love her and went lengths just to be with her. Please treat her better after she became your wife. Don’t take her for granted.”

“Love? Well, I love her alright. But she dumped me for that snobbish . I ought to teach her a lesson.”

“Then, are you getting married just for revenge?” asked Sanggyun, gasping.

Kenta shrugged, “Revenge? It’s sounds wrong when you worded it that way.”

Hitomi and Chaewon looked at each other, both frozen in shock. Hitomi had her recording device ready, the one she sneaked out of the school’s media room, and it had recorded all of the conversation. They were there to find some evidence against Kenta, but they didn’t expect it to be this huge.

Chaewon’s face had turned red from holding herself back from cursing at the man. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

“Maybe I’ll marry her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter