Suite

Milk Moustache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Suite


 

“What are you doing?!”

The red-haired girl didn’t answer, instead she pulled her head forward, closing the gaps between their lips. Minju’s eyes widen in shock, but she didn’t pull away. Chaewon’s lips feels so soft and tender, it’s actually made her feels good inside. As she was being confused, the red-haired girl slowly pulled away and they looked into each other’s eyes.

"Minju, I love you," she said.

They stay that way for a few seconds without saying anything. And then Chaewon leaned forward again, capturing her lips for another kiss. Minju gasped, because it was a little rough this time. She could feel Chaewon’s tongue tracing her lips, and soon into . Their tongues touched, and Minju had lost it. She closed her eyes and then returned the kiss, just as strong as hers. One kiss leads to two kisses and soon they were making out on the bed.

Minju buried her hands in Chaewon’s hair, kissing her deeply.

Chaewon-ah, I love you too.

She gulped.

What the-

Chaewon? No.

Minju’s eyes suddenly shot open. Chaewon was straddling her as they kissed.

No! No! No! No! No!

This is wrong!

Is it?

Yes, it's wrong!

As her mind slowly getting clearer, Minju pushed Chaewon to the side causing the red-haired girl fell off the bed. Minju took the chance to climbed down from the bed and ran towards the door. She quickly opened the door and made her escape.

She stood outside of the door, confused.

What the hell is wrong with Chaewon?!

She put her fingers on her lips, tracing them. She had just kissed her best friend. Not just a peck but a full on make out session for at least 5 minutes. She was flustered, and her heart was pounding madly in her chest.

“This can’t be happening…”

Suddenly the next door’s room was pushed opened.

Hyewon came out and quickly closed the door behind her, breathing heavily. The two of them looked at each other.

"I-I was playing Switch with Yena, but then suddenly she said that she was too hot and begin stripping. There’s a n- duck in there," Hyewon said, still panting.

"Chaewon suddenly tried to… me," Minju said.

Hyewon stared at Minju, her eyes widen, “She tried to what??”

Minju shook her head, "What is wrong with them?"

They both looked at each other.

"Mushrooms!" they said simultaneously.

Hyewon sighed, "Only them ate the mushroom soup."

Minju nodded, "It must be the wild mushrooms. Some mushrooms have psychedelic substance. It’s like drugs. That’s why Ms. Kwon was being cautious and didn’t let my cousin eat them!"

“Ah instead of being a stuck up, she was actually protecting Saku-chan? Why I’m not surprised,” Hyewon said with a chuckle.

"I wonder what happened if Sakura unnie drank the soup," Minju asked.

Hyewon shrugged, "I bet Eunbi wouldn't mind having to perform another body to body treatment.”

"But I'm not sure if the hospital bed is big enough for them to-

Hyewon paused as she realized Minju’s scary gaze on her.

"Hey, that's my cousin we're talking about here!" she shouted.

Hyewon simply laughed. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey Minju, while our roommates are going crazy, why don’t we go somewhere and talk?"

The younger girl nodded, "Sure."



**


Minju and Hyewon sat at a table in the resort’s restaurant, enjoying light snacks together. Hyewon was especially delighted when Minju suggested them to go there.

"I'm sorry," Hyewon suddenly said.

Minju looked at the older girl, surprised.

"For what?"

Hyewon let out a sigh, "I was against Saku-chan and Kwon Eunbi’s relationship, like you don't know that."

"Oh. That," Minju said, nodding.

"I thought Eunbi was just playing around with Sakura," Hyewon continued.

“She’s a chaebol, while Saku-chan is a nerdy gamer who lives her life by the book. Their romance was going a bit too fast. Of course I’m worried. My friend and her newfound uality suddenly dumping her long-time boyfriend to date her boss whom she only known for a month. Like, you know how crazy that sounds?”

Minju can’t help but nodded along.

“Now that you put it that way it does sounds a bit crazy, unnie,” she mumbled.

Hyewon sighed again, "But I was wrong. Kwon Eunbi is like, madly in love with Sakura. The way she dashed into the cold night to find her and then stripped and risk her life for her, wow. I want a Kwon Eunbi too."

Minju smiled, “She’s really in love with Sakura unnie.”

"Yeah. I guess as long as they are together, nothing else matters," Hyewon shrugged.

"Unnie is so lucky to have a friend like you," Minju said, smiling.

Hyewon smiled awkwardly, “She’s my Fortnite buddy. I care about her.”

"Unnie, I'm sorry for being rude to you back at the office.”

Hyewon smirked, "I'm not going to forgive you that easily though."

"Eh?"

"You’re paying for the meals tonight."

"W-What?!"



**


"Minju-yah," Chaewon called out to her best friend.

They were in their room that morning, where Chaewon had randomly fallen asleep on the floor without even knowing why. And Minju suddenly avoiding her like a plague.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I don’t remember anything. Did I do something to you?" Chaewon asked.

Minju gasped, "You really don't remember anything?!"

Chaewon shook her head. She had returned back to the normal Chaewon, with doe eyes and her innocent face. No longer that dangerous gaze who looked like she’s going to eat you alive. She really does seem like she had no idea what happened the night before.

Suddenly Minju's eyes darted from Chaewon’s eyes to her lips. It’s those soft lips.

"Minju-yah, forgive me? If I did something that upsets you last night, I’m sorry," Chaewon said as she walked closer to Minju.

But Minju was lost in her own thoughts, of the memories of the 5 minutes make out session she had. Suddenly she lifted her right hand and touched Chaewon's lips. The red-haired girl froze.

"Er...Minju?"

Minju looked at her blankly.

Chaewon raised an eyebrow, "Why are you touching my lips?"

Realizing her own bizarre action, Minju quickly pulled her hand.

"Well… there was something on your lips…"

"Something?"

Minju nodded, "Yeah, I was just trying to help…"

Chaewon stared at Minju, amused. And then their eyes met. Minju was suddenly flustered.

"Well, thanks."

"Sure, no problem," Minju said before she turned around and walked out of the room.

What the hell is wrong with me?!



**



"How are you feeling today, strong survivor?" Hyewon asked as she walked towards Sakura's bed.

She came to visit her at the hospital room that afternoon, after ditching the gang who went skiing. She wanted some alone time with Sakura.

Sakura laughed, "Strong survivor?"

"Well, that's what you are. You almost died, you know that?" Hyewon added.

Sakura smiled, “I guess I am.”

Hyewon sat on the chair next to the bed and glanced around.

"Where's your knight in shining armor? Isn't she's like by your side, 24/7?"

Sakura smiles even wider as Hyewon mentioned Eunbi, "She's out, buying me lunch. I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter