Forty One

What Goes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Megan Wong Heartbroken by Fiancé Zhang Yixing's Infidelity, More Information About Third Party Surface
by Bae Suji (A Class) 

Two days ago, A Class broke the news about International Supermodel and fashion icon Megan Wong's devastating heartbreak. Wong (26) is engaged to the former CEO of Zhang International (known as a hotel, airline, and department store conglomerate), Zhang Yixing (27). Many dubbed them as the new power couple of Asia, with Wong being one of the most bankable models of today, and Zhang being the sole heir of one of the most powerful corporations in the world. 

However, news about Zhang's infidelity rose after a trusted source revealed that the businessman is having an affair with Emily Kim (24), CFO of Daesan Financial Group. A Class obtained evidence of their alleged secret relationship with photos on their visits in Shanghai, Paris, Florence, and just this weekend in Daejeon and Busan (pictures at the end of the article). 

According to Source "A", the two were childhood friends when they were growing up in New York and are often together during events. Zhang and Kim are reportedly living together at a suite at the Zhang Shangri-la in Gangnam without Wong's knowledge. They also attended the same university in college, where Zhang was Kim's sunbae. Source "A" also confirmed that it was Emily Kim who introduced the model and businessman to each other as the Kims and the Wongs are good family friends. 

Emily Kim has also been exposed earlier this week for lying about her parentage, and was discovered as a child of Kim Minwoo (Daesan Financial Vice Chairman) out of wedlock. Her biological mother's whereabouts is currently unknown. 

Following this news, Zhang International and Daesan Financial stocks have dropped and Zhang Yixing has resigned from his position as CEO. 

Comments: 

[+1007,-10] 

Karma is a , and her name is Megan Wong. Resigned position?! Stocks dropping?! Kween Megan's power! I hope that Zhang boy and Emily ugly rots in hell. CHEATERS!

[+944, -12]

I seriously can't believe this~ Megan Wong is a whole queen that we don't deserve. Why would he cheat on her with that girl? She's pretty, but she's a 🐍. Megan, baby, you don't deserve this! 😭

[+921, -21]

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That Emily Kim is also a liar, a homewrecker, and a sl*t just like her mother. Heol~

[+420, -7]

You mean, that Zhang tapped both of those?! Mannnn~~ 

 

Yixing suddenly snatched her phone away from Eunhee. "Stop reading those," he sighed. They were on a waiting room backstage where Seulgi, Baekhyun's assistant led them. "They don't know the truth, and will possibly never know the whole story. And they shouldn't even be commenting on our lives. It's all because of that she-devil." Yixing rolled his eyes. 

Eunhee chuckled and soothed the crease on his forehead. "Did you always hate Megan this much?" 

"I'm actually surprised that you didn't notice." Yixing scoffed. "I always become quiet whenever she is around." He said as he put his arm around Eunhee, and she leaned to him. 

She suddenly received an email from Park Sooyoung, Sehun's assistant, a brief of the partnership. She suddenly sighed. 

"Why?" Yixing asked, rubbing her shoulder. 

"I was thinking about Sehun. I wonder how he feels about all of this~" 

Yixing felt his heart stop. She is still thinking about him. She is in the middle of solving a crisis and it's him who she thinks of. 

"I mean, I knew Sehun from when we were four. I grew up with him. I know how much he loves his parents, and that nothing would make him happier than his parents' validation. I kind of feel bad for him, he did sort of betray Mr. Oh when he helped us, even if he only gave us a place to stay in for the past few days."

It hurts hearing her talk about him. Yixing just nodded and changed the topic. "How are your parents? How was your talk?" 

Eunhee and Minseok had a two-hour long closed door conversation with Minwoo and Sichun yesterday. Yixing had no idea what they talked about, but he was sure that it was something serious because Eunhee looked bothered. 

"Can we tell about it after this?" she groaned as she snuggled further to him. "I'm so tired, Xing~" 

"No worries, just tell me whenever you are ready-" 

He was suddenly interruped by a knock on the door. "Mr. Zhang, Ms. Kim?" Seulgi said as she gently opened the door. "Mr. Byun asked me to get you, the show is already starting." 

"Alright. Thanks, Seulgi~" Eunhee nodded at the secretary as both of them made their way to a secluded part of the venue. 

Lights gleamed and music blared at a transformed warehouse in Itaewon. Just yesterday, an invitation for a guerilla event by designer Byun Baekhyun, founder and creative director of Olympus was sent out to various media companies, celebrities, and influencers. It was not surprise for the veterans in the Korean fashion industry. Byun Baekhyun is known for his authenticity, quirkiness, and capriciousness. 

A lot of them, however, was shocked that Baekhyun invited the model Megan Wong. After Daesan Financial Group's 75th Anniversary, Naver was at a buzz about Emily Kim being Baekhyun's new muse. No one knew how close Eunhee and Baekhyun are, but a lot of Megan's fans were relieved when they found out that Baekhyun did not terminate the supermodel's contract. Olympus, after all, is one of the trendiest and well-known fashion houses presently. 

"Good Afternoon!" Baekhyun greeted with his booming voice as he turned around and did a theatrical spin and bowed. "Thank you all for coming even though I announced this in such short notice. And I am sure that you will be very glad that you came tonight, because not only am I showcasing my new collection, but I am also paying tribute to one of my angels, Megan Wong~" the people clapped as Baekhyun held his hand out to Megan. 

Megan was shocked. Her team was not notified about any of Baekhyun's plans. But she still graciously bowed as he presented her to the crowd.

"My latest collection is only consisted of four ready-to-wear items. With the theme: Angels and Demons~" Baekhyun announced as people murmured. Olympus has ready-to-wear items like t-shirts, hoodies, and sweaters, but Baekhyun never really showcased them in an event like this before. "Please, do enjoy the show~" He put his mike down as he walked towards Megan and gave her a hug. "You're going down, Megan Wong." He whispered to her ear. 

The lights dimmed and a soothing music, like a symphony of singing angels started playing. The only light in the room was on the four boxes covered by white cloth in the stage, each of the boxes have a silhouette of a person with an angel's wings on them. 

Suddenly, the music changed to rock and the lights went from white to fiery red. The outer part of the boxes caught fire and one by one the white cloths were ripped from the boxes and out came four models wearing Baekhyun's new designs. Behind them, the boxes are still flaring but instead of the whole box being set on fire, only the letters inside are burning. 

L I A R 

Then it all clicked to Megan. This was all a set-up. Baekhyun that devious bastard is working with Yixing and Emily. She was still processing her new discovery when armed men in uniform burst in the venue. The police surrounded Megan and her staff quickly rushed to her. 

"What is it? What's happening?" she panicked. 

"Megan Wong," one of the policewomen said as she cuffed the model. "You are under arrest for , blackmail, extortion, and murder of Kang Joonsang. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Let's go, Ms. Wong."

"Wait! Wait! This is all wrong! No- I am not! LET GO OF ME!" 

The people were stunned as they can only stare as the supermodel was taken away. 

Eunhee exhaled. It's finally over.

"Eunhee?" Yixing asked. 

"Xing~" she whined as she hugged him. "The worst is over. I can't believe we actually had them arrested." 

"You did it." Yixing answered. "I am so proud of you." 

"No, Xing." She pulled away from him and smiled. "We did it. I wouldn't have pulled it off without you!" She leaned to him again. 

"Are you tired?" He asked and she nodded. "Come on. I'll drive you home." 

 

 

 

 

Eunhee worked from home that Thursday and Friday. The situation was still bad in Daesan but it has gotten a lot better than Monday, their stock prices are slowly rising again.

The Kim Family had also released a statement about Eunhee's real mother. According to their statement,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter