Thirty Five

What Goes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010, The day he met her

Yixing was very uneasy. He was sitting in front of a local restaurant while trying to recall how to get back to the hotel. He could just walk, but that would be crazy. The hotel is more than 10 kilometers away and he hasn't eaten anything since the afternoon. 

The restaurant's door opened and out came a pretty girl carrying a big trash bag. The girl looked at him curiously and started talking to him. He did not know how to answer and she kept on speaking. He had no idea what to tell her, so to save himself from embarrasment, he just got up and walked away. A few minutes later, the girl emerged from the restaurant again, but this time, she was carrying a backpack. She looked at him curiously again and her eyes lit up in recognition. 

"Are you okay?" she asked in Mandarin. 

"Oh my god! You're speaking in Chinese. Finally! Someone who can understand me." 

"What happened?" she frowned.

Yixing noticed that the girl is really pretty, like extremely pretty. Even with that frown in her face. He suddenly got nervous speaking to her.  "I got lost. It is my first time in Busan and I am just starting to learn korean. I lost my companions in the market and then I got robbed. I have no money or phone and no way to contact anyone. And I haven't eaten since three." He blurted out. 

"Fine, then. Follow me." the girl sighed. 

"Huh?" 

"You can borrow my phone to call your companions, but you have to eat first. You look totally out of it. What's your name, anyway?"

"My name is Yixing. Zhang Yixing. But you can call me Lay, everyone back home does. How about you, what's your name?" 

"Eunhee. Kim- I mean- Kang Eunhee."  

Eunhee. That's the name of his savior, his angel. He thought as he followed behind her. 

 

 

 

 

2011, When he found out that he doesn't like it when she is hurt

"Eunhee?" Yixing knocked at the wooden door of Eunhee's bedroom. They were supposed to watch at the opening night of the Captain America movie, but an hour before they were supposed to meet, Eunhee sent him a brief text message saying that she couldn't make it. He was worried that something bad might have happened to her, so he immediately went to the Kim's townhouse. 

Although Cora, the kind help of the Kims, told him that it may not be a good time for a visit because Eunhee is not feeling well, Yixing insisted to see Eunhee. He said that he should see her even more if she is sick, because he can do something to help. In the end, Cora was not able to stop the persistent boy. 

"Go away!" Eunhee screamed from her room. 

"Are you sick? Can I go in, please?" He asked, worried about the girl. 

"NO! I don't want to see anyone!" she sobbed. 

"Angel, please~" He sighed. Yixing just heard sniffling from the other side of the door, so he decided to go in. "Eunhee?" 

"YIXING!" she cried. Eunhee was curled up in her bed, a bit pale, eyes red from crying. "It hurts, it hurts so much!"

"Oh no! What happened, angel?" He moved towards her. 

"Don't go near me!" 

"Why?"

"You might not like the way I smell." 

"Huh? Eunhee-" 

"I'm on my period and I think I smell a bit funky." She whined. "But it hurts so much!" 

"Oh, Eunhee!" He said as he sat on her bed and enveloped her in a hug. The girl snuggled towards him. "It's okay, you don't smell bad at all." He said as he her back. 

"It still hurts." 

"Do you want me to get you some painkillers?" 

"There's no more painkillers left. The pharmacy I buy them from has closed for the night, and I only take that brand~" she whined. 

"Don't worry, Eunhee~" He said cheerfully. "I'll get you your medicine." 

Yixing left the house and scoured the whole of Manhattan and even some parts of the Bronx to find Eunhee's particular brand of painkillers. It was a busy friday night because there was a movie premiere and the young office workers are going out. Yixing did not drive because it will just slow him down, and he had to go back quick because his angel is suffering. 

Luckily, he was able to buy her medicine at a pharmacy in Lower Manhattan. Yixing had been walking around all night just to make sure that he doesn't miss a pharmacy. He was sweating from head to toe and he already felt a bit faint because of the warm summer air.

He suddenly took a whiff of something in the air, something sweet smelling. It is the deep fried donut holes that Eunhee loves. He was tired, but when he tried to walk away, all he can think of is Eunhee's smile once she sees the food. Yixing bought a whole paper bag of the fried donuts to bring home to Eunhee. 

When he got to the Kim's townhouse, he wanted nothing more than to sleep on their comfortable looking couch. But he stopped himself because he knew that Eunhee needed him. 

"Eunhee?" Yixing gasped. "Why are you crying?" 

"You were taking so long, I thought you left." She sniffled. 

"No~ no, angel. I was just~" He stopped himself from explaining. If Eunhee knew what he did, she would only feel guilty. "Look what I brought you!" 

"Fried Donuts!" she exclaimed happily.

"I was kind of hoping you'll notice the medicine but-" He stopped talking when Eunhee jumped at him for a hug. 

"Thank you, Xing!" She said happily as she took the food from him. 

"Don't forget your medicine~" 

"I have to eat first before taking my medicine." She defended. Then she stopped and looked down. "Xing, can you stay? It's just~ Papa and Oppa are still in the office, and Mama is back in Shanghai and I have no one here, and~" she sighed. "Never mind." 

"No, I'll stay." He said as he sat beside her bed. She smiled at him and ate her donuts, and he smiled back. 

He really wanted a long, warm bath right now. But Eunhee asked him to stay. So even if his legs are starting to ache, he would stay with her. Because he would rather be in pain than see her sad. 

 

 

 

 

2012, The day that he gave her their baby

"Are you really going to leave?" she pouted. 

"Eunhee, my father needs me to handle some things in Seoul. It's only for a week, I'll be back before you know it." Yixing smiled. 

"A week!" Eunhee huffed as she laid on his bed and played with the sapphire and seagull pendant hanging around her neck. 

"It's going to be alright. You're going to be alright." Yixing sighed, he was folding some of his clothes. "You know, you can always go with me." He saw her freeze. He never should have brought it up. Yixing went to his closet to retrieve a paper bag. "Here." 

"What's this?" Eunhee sat up as she took the paper bag from him. Yixing shrugged. Eunhee opened the bag to find a cute unicorn stuffed toy inside. "Is this mine?" 

He nodded. "What will you name him?" 

"Baby." 

"Huh? Why baby?" 

"Because he is our baby!" she said with a giggle and rolled around his bed holding the stuffed toy. 

Their baby, he smiled at the thought.  

 

 

 

 

2013, The first time he confessed

"Yiiiixiiiiinnngggg... Yi~xing~xing!" Eunhee sang as they went in his suite at the Zhang Intercontinental in New York. It was Halloween and one of their good friends and schoolmate, Eric Nam, threw a party at his apartment. And of course, the trio of trouble (Eunhee, Tao, and Wendy), would not pass up an opportunity to attend a party. 

Of course, Yixing was there too. He practically glues himself to Eunhee whenever they are on a party, fearing that what happened last summer might happen to her again. It was a good thing that his girl knew how to defend herself. If something happened to Eunhee, he would have lost it. 

When they got to the suite, Eunhee practically threw herself to the couch. "Your couch is so soft~" she moaned as she rolled around. 

The girl was clearly drunk. She is very drunk. Aside from that, Yixing was sure that there was something in those pastries that they were eating a while ago. He could somehow feel it's effects, and Eunhee ate a lot of those pastries. His Eunhee loves sweets. 

"Eunhee," Yixing cleared his throat as he grabbed the fleece blanket on the chair and threw it to her. "Cover yourself up." He was feeling kind of uncomfortable, Eunhee rolling around in his couch wearing her very revealing little red riding hood costume (He was wearing the big bad wolf, only the headband ears, so that they'd match) will be the death of him. 

"What?! Why?" She said suddenly sitting up, her top riding a little lower. 

Focus Zhang Yixing, look at Eunhee's face. Not anywhere lower. Focus on that angelic face.

Eunhee pouted, and he immediately sighed. "It's almost winter. Don't you feel cold, baby?" 

The girl's forehead was scrunched in concentration. A moment later, it seems as if she already has an answer to him, but she gave a mischievous smile and tackled him instead. "Yixingie~" she giggled and hid herself on his shoulder. 

He exhaled. Eunhee was currently on top, straddling him, and he could feel her whole body shaking with giggles. She is really not making it easy for him. If this continues on, he might not be able to stop himself. He is sort of intoxicated too, plus he already has a very big problem down there. 

The giggles stopped and he wondered why Eunhee was so quiet. It wasn't until he felt something wet on his neck that he somehow understood what was happening. "Eunhee!" He tried to push her away, but she was persistent in kissing and his neck. He felt himself loosen up and close his eyes, and hold Eunhee's sides.

It felt good, Eunhee felt really good. He didn't want her to stop.

He felt her hands making its way from his abdomen to his chest, her fingers fumbling on something. The he realized that she was trying to take the buttons of his shirt off. 

It was like cold water was splashed to his face. 

"Eunhee-" he took her hands. She cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter