Forty Three

What Goes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhee eyes were invaded by warm yellow rays peeking through the curtain. She could feel the soft velvet of the sheets and something else, something warm. At first it was on her neck, nipping and , then butterfly kisses on her face, then soft lips landed on hers, giving her the gentlest kiss. She opened her eyes only to be greeted by a beaming Yixing. 

"Good Morning, love~" 

"Uuurrghhh-" 

Yixing chuckled as Eunhee groaned and tried to bury her head on his shoulder. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" 

Instead of answering, Eunhee nodded. Yixing laughed as he was tickled by her action. "Why do you laugh like a baby?" asked Eunhee sleepily. 

"Me? A baby?" Yixing scoffed. "I am not a baby." He rolled them over so that Eunhee was on top. "You're the baby." 

"No, I'm not!" 

"You are-" Yixing chuckled. "Why are you hiding, baby?" 

"Because my breath probably stinks and my face is a mess!" Eunhee whined, head still on his shoulder. 

"No, it's not- come on, my baby, give me my good morning kiss~" 

"No!" 

"Please~" Yixing tried to sound cute. 

"Stop trying to act cute. I'm not going to fall for it!" she peeked at him.

"Come on, love. Don't you think I deserve it for all the hard work I did last night?" he asked seductively. 

"Oh!" Eunhee felt Yixing's arms snaking on her waist. "Ohh~" she was cut off with his lips on hers, kissing her tantalizingly slow. Eunhee responded timidly at first, but Yixing held her head closer to deepen the kiss and she responded with fervor. Their kiss was turning more and more passionate and Eunhee could feel Yixing's hands slipping down from her back, when suddenly-

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~ 

Yixing wasn't able to help himself, he broke away from the kiss and laughed out loud. 

"Yah! Don't laugh at me!" Eunhee pouted. 

"I'm-sorry-" Yixing laughed again. "I'm- alright, alright! Fine! I'm sorry, love. It's just funny-" 

"Yah. I didn't eat last night-" 

"And whose fault is that?" Yixing raised his eyebrows. "I wasn't the one who dragged me by my tie then pushed me-" 

"SSSHHHH!" Eunhee tried to muffle his story by putting his hand on his lip. Yixing proceeded to kiss and her palm. "EEWWWW!" 

Yixing laughed again as he rolled them over and gave Eunhee a peck on the lips. "I have to get up now and cook something for my baby." He said lovingly as he stood up. Eunhee was staring at him and almost missed the shirt being tossed to her by Yixing. "Vice President Kim, stop staring at my ." 

"I was not!" 

"Get dressed and meet me downstairs, Eunhee. I'll make you something delicious~" He said with one last peck and a wink as he put on his sweatpants. 

Eunhee put on her underwear and the shirt that Yixing gave her. The shirt was not too oversized and it barely covered her, but Eunhee didn't mind. Only Yixing will see her anyway, and he already saw all of her. Plus, she is comfortable with him. She was about to go down when her phone vibrated. 

18 MISSED CALLS 

14 NEW MESSAGES 

She saw that there were six missed calls each from her brothers, three from her mama, two from Jongdae, and one from Jongin. She then opened her messages. 

From: Minseok Oppa 

Hey, Ems! Have you landed safely in New York? 

From: Minseok Oppa 

It's already 10 PM in the East Coast right now. Let me know if you made it to Lay's. 

From: Junmyeon Oppa 

Have you landed? Hee, where are you?

From: Minseok Oppa 

Eunhee, where are you? 

From: Junmyeon Oppa

Princess, did you make it to the Zhang's hotel? 

Eunhee almost cringed at the nickname. It still brings her bad memories. 

From: Minseok Oppa

Kim Eunhee! Why are you not answering? 

From: Jongdae Oppa 

Emii~ where are you? Hyung is driving me crazy! I can't eat my lunch properly. 

From: Junmyeon Oppa 

Eunhee, can you message anyone of us? 

From: Mama 

Darling, where are you? Michael told me that you should be here by now. 

From: Minseok Oppa

KIM EUNHEE

From: Wendy Candy

Are you in NY, Ems? Jongdae oppa is now whining in one of the spare hospital beds. He said that he can't stand Minseok oppa's mood. Please message anyone. Just please let us know you're safe. 

From: Annoying Bear

HEE, WHERE THE ARE YOU? 

... kidding, just wanted to join in. But seriously though, let us know that you're safe and with Zhang, please.

From: Oh Sehunie 

Eunhee, Did you make it to New York safely? Oh, and thanks for those papers. Minseok hyung already talked to me, he will be taking over the partnership. Let me know if you need any help from me, okay? I hope Zhang treated you well. 

From: Jongdae Oppa

The annoying hyung finally stopped. You have Tao to thank for that, missy! And what the hell did you and Lay hyung did to him? He said he can't even stand looking at you two. 

Eunhee shook his head. These guys, really. It's only been a few hours when she left and they are already panicking. In their defense, she never really told them that she got to New York and made it to Yixing's last night. She sighed and started to respond to their messages. 

To: Oh Sehunie 

Yup, I'm here. Thank you so much, Sehun! Chanmi can also assist you with anything you need with regards to the partnership, I will be back in a week or two to fix somethings in Seoul before relocating permanently to New York. Thanks again, Hunie. 

To: Minseok Oppa 

Oopsie, forgot to respond. (Hehe) I'm with Yixing. Stop freaking everyone out! I stayed with him since last night. 

To: Mama

No need to worry, Ma. I'm with Yixing. 😊

To: Junmyeon Oppa 

Stayed at Yixing's place last night. Sorry for worrying you! 

To: Annoying Bear 

All good, Nini. I got to NY in one piece, with Yixing already~ 😉

To: Jongdae Oppa

Stop bothering Wendy at work! And don't believe Tao! He's probably exaggerating~ 🙄 

To: Wendy Candy 

Told PikaChen to stop annoying you. HAHAHAHA. Already with Yixing, don't worry! 

Eunhee was about to walk to the kitchen where Yixing is cooking, but she suddenly remembered something and went back for her phone and opened her WeChat. 

To: greatztttao

Yah! The did you tell them about me and Yixing??!! 

She made her way downstairs to the kitchen. Yixing was cooking, still no shirt and only wearing his sweatpants and an apron. His back muscles flexing as he chopped the prawns that he will add to the fried rice that he is preparing (Eunhee's favorite). "Hey~" she said as she kissed one of his shoulders "Why are you shirtless, CEO Zhang? Are you trying to seduce me?" She s her hands on his waist to give him a back hug and she laid her head on his back. 

"Is it working?" He chuckled. 

"Nope-" Eunhee snickered putting an emphasis to the 'p'. "Is there anything I can do to help?" 

"Just continue hugging me and wait for your food. Today, I am serving my queen-" 

"But I want to help~" Eunhee whined. 

"Don't you want to relax and let me do all of the work? I'm your servant for today, Eunhee-" 

"No. You're not and you won't ever be-" she sighed. "I want to help you. Look at me, Yixing. We need to talk about this." 

Yixing stopped what he is doing and turned around, as he can hear the seriousness in Eunhee's voice.

"I am not anyone that you need to wait on. We're in the same level, you and I, and we work better together. We're partners, right?" She asked him seriously and he nodded. "I don't want to be the queen if you're not the king." She gave him a peck on the lips. "From now on, we do things together. Okay? And we discuss things, no more secrets." 

"Okay~" Yixing said as he hugged Eunhee and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Okay, baby. We're partners. No more hiding anything, and no more doing anything on our own." 

"Good-" Eunhee pulled away and beamed. "So?" She gestured at the ingredients. 

"Fine, you can chop the carrots. Just don't get yourself hurt, please~" 

"I won't. Nothing's going to happen to me. You worry too much." She shook her head as she took the carrots, and went to the other side of the kitchen to get the cutting board and knife. 

"Baby, you okay?" Yixing asked. 

"Yeah. I'm fine, why?" 

"You walk funny." 

Eunhee suddenly turned red. "It's nothing- I just- Errr~ you weren't, uhm, exactly gentle last night. So-" 

"Oh~ OH!" Yixing nodded, understanding the situation. "Errr~ do you want me to be more gentle next time-" 

"NO!" Eunhee's eyes rounded as she realized how fast she answered. "I mean, it's fine. It's my first time, so~ it was really supposed to hurt. Right?" 

Yixing chuckled. "You're adorable. Very, very, adorable-" He made his way towards her and kissed her passionately again. "I love you, Eunhee." 

"I love you too, Yixing." 

"I will never get tired of hearing that. And I will never get tired of saying it. I was so stupid! I could have had this for five years now, but I was so stupid! I love you so much, Kim Eunhee~" He kissed her again. 

"It's okay, Xing. We both misunderstood each other~" she said caressing his face. "Let's just move on and think of it as a lesson learned the hard way." 

"Okay-" He kissed her again and pulled away to prepare the food. "But we have to feed you first-" 

Eunhee pulled his hand and reached to his back untying his apron and taking it off Yixing and leaving it on the kitchen floor. She then led him away from the kitchen and towards his sitting room, walking backwards. She ed her shirt and let it fall on the floor. "Breakfast can wait~" 

Neither of them ate breakfast that morning and they had their lunch delivered. 

 

 

 

 

Yixing was browsing through his phone as he was waiting for Eunhee to come down from her room. It was a Wednesday and their fifth day of being together. They are both swamped with work this morning, but they already decided during the weekend that tonight with be their official first date. 

He was reading through a report on their potential new suppliers when he heard the clacking of heels on the hardwood stairs of the Kim's Townhouse. Eunhee was descending the stairs, wearing a blue and white striped off-shoulder dress and her hair is down in loose waves. 

She looks stunning. 

Eunhee has never failed to take his breath away. 

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Yixing blurted out. 

"Err--" Eunhee looked at him blankly.

"Because if I haven't. I am going to tell you right now, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter