Thirty Six

What Goes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2017, There will be no other but her

Yixing swirled the brown liquid in his glass, then gulped. Although he does not drink as much as before the accident, he still drinks occassionally. He still drives, but not as much during the night. He would rather one of the uncles or Eunhee to drive him at night. They are the only ones he trusts with his life. 

It was the third and last day of Yixing's business trip in Madrid and he was so tired with all of the meetings and formal dinners and brown nosing with the investors. Not to mention, Luhan still hasn't found anything to use against Megan. Almost a year ago, he asked his gege for some help to dig some dirt to get the supermodel off his back. Luhan always asked him what information Megan has to keep him tied in their sham of a relationship, but Yixing kept mum about it. He trusts Luhan, but telling him might jeopardize Eunhee and Yixing can't have that. 

He needed to let off some steam. That's why he is in drinking at the hotel bar, relaxing with the help of a little alcohol. 

He was thinking about the proposal of one of their soon to be business partners, Mr. Garcia, when someone sat beside him. It was a girl. An extremely pretty blonde with a great body to match. She was wearing a short black tube dress that highlights all of her assets.Yixing just looked at her and continued drinking. A couple of moments later, she started talking. 

"Are you alone?" she asked in a sultry voice. 

Yixing ignored her and looked away. 

"Awwweee, come on." She pouted. "You are being extremely rude. You know, if you are nice to me, I can give you a really good time." She said as she placed her hands high on his thigh and bent forward to give him a view of her chest.

He sighed and looked at the girl. She is very pretty and y. Nothing compared to his Eunhee, of course. But the girl can also be considered top tier. Maybe he can just close his eyes and pretend that its Eunhee again. It might not be that difficult, it was what happened that night with Megan. The only difference is that he was drugged that night. But he is kind of drunk tonight, so it might work. 

It's not like he will have a chance with Eunhee, she is still in love with that boy from Seoul. And Megan already destroyed everything for him. He was saving his first for Eunhee, but that sly witch just had to ruin it. Who knows, maybe he will enjoy tonight. He is still a young hot-blooded man with with needs afterall. 

"What do you say?" the girl whispered in his ear. 

"You have a room?" He gulped his whisky straight. 

The girl smirked and took his hand. He watched as her hips sway seductively, and can't help but compare her to Eunhee. Eunhee also has a sway in her step, but hers is more like a cute skip. Unlike this girl's. They got into her room and the girl immediately pushed him inside and started to kiss him. She is a great kisser, but he bets that she is nothing compared to Eunhee. He already felt Eunhee's lips on his neck before, and it was soft, so soft and gentle. The girl then ed his shirt. He remembered how Eunhee tried to undress him, she was unsure and trembling. Her innocence made her more likable for him. He suddenly snapped out of it and pushed the girl away. 

"What?!" She glared. Her lipstick already smudged in her face and stained Yixing's torso.

"I'm sorry." He simply said as he left the room and ran to the elevator, not caring that he was almost half-. He pressed the floor to his suite and once he arrived at his room, he went straight to the bathroom and vomited. 

He was disgusted with himself. 

How dare he do that? He felt as if he cheated on Eunhee. Here he was, at one of their five star hotels about to sleep with a random woman while Eunhee was at home, thinking that he was behaving himself and working hard. 

He gave a small laugh. She is not even his girlfriend, but he felt so vile for doing this to her. Hi cellphone beeped and he opened the message. 

From: My Angel 🌟

This is Tao when he doesn't get the best portions of the duck. LMAO 😂😂😂 Can't wait to see you tomorrow! 

Tears started to flow in his eyes. His Eunhee. His beautiful, kind, sweet, Eunhee who never forgets about him and always cares about him. She must be doing this because she is grateful for everything that he did for her. Not knowing that he did it because he loves her. 

I'm sorry, Eunhee. I don't deserve you. 

It was at that moment that Zhang Yixing realized that he is screwed. Because he can never want nor care for any woman anymore. He can only care about Eunhee. He can only love Eunhee. Kim Eunhee already ruined him for other women.

 

 

 

 

2018, Her Happiness

"So, you're going there a week earlier than me to set things up?" Eunhee asked as she folded Yixing's clothes. 

"Yup." Yixing smiled as he reached at the top of his shelf for some framed pictures and put them on a box. The one on top, the most precious one for him, is a picture of him and Eunhee in Disneyland on their first trip to the West Coast. They were very young then, and innocent. He wished he could go back. Go back in time and just undo everything.

"What did Megan say about the move? Is she okay to be moving?" She asked curiously. He almost frowned. But he remembered that Megan the she-devil is supposed to be his girlfriend.

"Why would she move?" Yixing asked, keeping his tone void of emotions. 

"She told me you were talking about moving in together."

"She's not moving anywhere." Yixing sighed. He wanted to call Megan to give her a piece of his mind. Why would she say that to Eunhee? "She's barely home anyway. Megan is always out on some photoshoot abroad or runway in some place or at a party in some exotic beach with her other model friends. Plus, she hates Seoul."

"Seoul," Eunhee gave an adorable giggle. "I'm going back to Seoul after eight years." 

"Are you going to be okay?" Yixing sat beside her. He was genuinely worried that she might have nightmares again. 

"Yeah. Sure. I'm excited to help Haraboji. I always wanted to go back to Seoul." She gave him a beautiful smile. 

"Of course." He looked down. "Of course you'd be happy. You are going to be there with the man you love." 

"I am." She simply answered. I would give anything just to have even an ounce of love that you have for him.  

"Yeah, your first love." 

Yixing could feel his chest constricting. He can already feel his heart ripping into shreds again. It's him, and it will always be him. He is a fool and he will keep on being a fool for her. 

Why is being in love such a complicated thing?

 

 

 

 

2019, Her First Love

"... Sehun is Eunhee's first love. She has been in love with him ever since she discovered what love is. I can't count how many times she cried because of him, but it is way less than the amount of times I see her smile because of him. She can never say no to him, whatever he does, she always comes back to him." 

The words that haunted him since his meeting with Kim Jongin kept replaying on his mind. He kept on holding on to whatever thread of hope he has to be with her, even if she already told him that she can't forget about Sehun. Her first love. But he can't help i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter