Thirty Two

What Goes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chairman Oh flung the stack of papers towards Sehun. "I thought you said you'll handle it?!" The older man screamed. 

"I did, Chairman." Sehun said keeping his face straight. "If you looked at the revisions, I think that what Daesan is proposing is just fair-"

"Fair? FAIR?!" Chairman Oh stood up. "Do you think that we got this far- that Hanshin became Korea's number one car manufacturer because we were FAIR?!" 

"Let me just remind you, Chairman Oh. The deal is with Daesan Financial, a company that is as big if not much bigger than Hanshin." Sehun explained calmly. "We can't just dictate the rules and ask them to accept it. It has to be a real partnership."

"I don't care!" Sehun almost flinched when his father stuck the table with both his palms. "You have always been useless! Fix this! Are you going to disappoint me again, Oh Sehun? I did not raise a weakling. Show me that you are a real Oh." 

Sehun looked at his father straight in the eyes. "I will fix this, father. I will talk to VP Kim. I will not disappoint you." 

 

 

 

 

"Anything yet, Kim Jongin?" Yixing asked through his phone. He was looking at the Seoul Skyline seen from his suite at the Zhang Shangri-La in Gangnam. 

"No. It's like what your friend said." Jongin said from the other line. "They're really good at hiding or they're not doing anything that warrants hiding." 

Yixing sighed and rubbed his tired face with his hands. "Can you please keep on looking?"

"I will."

"Thank you, Kim Jongin. Thank you for helping me." 

"I'm not doing this for you." Jongin scoffed. 

"I know. But still~ Thank you." 

 

 

 

 

"One More!" Eunhee shouted as she raised her shot glass. 

"Err~ Miss? I don't think it's safe to give you one more shot-" The bartender said as he looked at the very wasted young lady. 

"ONE MORE!" She insisted and almost threw the shot glass at him. The bartender's manager gave him a pointed look. 

"Alright." He said as he pour another shot glass of vodka for the young lady. She already finished the first bottle of vodka, she is very nearing her second and that's not the only thing she is drinking. She also has a glass of tequila sunrise beside her. 

Eunhee looked at the glass of vodka and sighed. She then clinked it with the glass of cocktail. She was a mess. She thought she can handle it. Seeing Yixing with another woman. She was wrong. It was bearable for the past three years because she doesn't always see them together. Megan was always flying out to do work in different countries, and Yixing is always in New York. With Eunhee. 

But now...

She recalled the article that Tao sent her. It said that Yixing and Megan are about to get married within the year and that the supermodel is thinking of retiring from modeling. Megan said that they are thinking to settle down back in New York. 

Is he really going to leave her? But they haven't been away from each other for eight years. Even if they go on vacation with family, it doesn't last for more than a month. Is he really going to move without telling her? 

"More, please!" Tears started to flow from her eyes. This is just too painful. I shouldn't have fallen in love with you Zhang Yixing. 

The night went on and Eunhee got more and more drunk to the point that she was crying and slurring at the bar's counter. Her phone vibrated beside her, but she didn't mind it. By the third time that it rang, the bartender got worried so he took the call. 

"Hello?" The bartender answered. 

"Is this Kim Eunhee's phone?" The person on the other line asked. 

"Er~ I think so?" 

"Who are you? Why is Eunhee's phone with you?" 

"Hi, I'm Lee Taemin, a bartender here in Ace of Clubs bar in Apgujeong. Ms. Kim is a bit errr~" he looked at the mess that was Kim Eunhee. Her eyes is droopy, and she almost fell asleep on the counter. "Indisposed as of the moment. Actually, sir. Is it alright if you go here and get her? She looks so out of it, she might be in trouble later." 

"What's the name of the club again?" 

"Ace of Clubs. It's in Apgujeong~"

"Alright, Mr. Lee. I will be there in a few minutes." 

Eunhee kept mumbling non-sense and asking for more drinks, but Taemin didn't give her more. He was also very concerned about the girl as she looked like she is about to pass out.

"Eunhee!" A tall, handsome man went straight for the bar. "Eunhee! Why did you drink so much?" 

"Who are you?" Eunhee squinted her eyes. 

"Eunhee, it's me-" 

"OH SEHUN!" She laughed. "Look here, everyone! It's my good friend Oh~ Sehun~" She sang. 

"Come on, Eunhee. Let's get you home." Sehun tried to help her up. 

"But, Sehun! I am not yet done drowning my sorrows with acohol~" she whined. "He he he~ I think I already drank two bottles of vodka." She whispered. "But don't tell my friend, Sehun." She said to Sehun almost conspiratoringly. "He might get angry and ask me to leave." 

"Eunhee~ we should go. You're drunk~" 

"I am not. I am not drunk, kind sir!" 

"Eunhee, please~" 

"But, I'm not done yet!" 

"No, you are. Let's go~" He said as he dragged her up and let her lean against him. "Has she paid?" He asked the bartender. 

"She just gave me this." Taemin held the black card up. "Don't worry, I only billed for the drinks that she ordered." 

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. And thank you for calling me." Sehun said as he placed a 100,000 won tip on the counter. 

"Thank you, Sir." Taemin said as he bowed looking at the man who was struggling to help the woman up. Later, the man just carried her bridal style and rushed out of the bar. What an odd couple. 

 

 

 

"Here you go, here you go~ One foot up, and step." Sehun said as he led a very drunk Eunhee to his penthouse. He was supposed to drive her to the Zhang Shangri-La, but she begged him not to. She has been slurring and mumbling and he did not know what to do so he took her to his house. 

"Oh! Pretty!" Eunhee exclaimed as she saw Sehun's crystal ball collection. 

"They are, aren't they," He smiled. 

Eunhee took one and shook it. She giggled and looked at Sehun. Sehun just smiled softly at her. She should always look like this, happy. 

"You have scotch!" She exclaimed as she placed the crystal ball back on the shelf and went to the side table where a Macallan is placed. Eunhee started to uncork the bottle when Sehun took it from her. 

"Eunhee, what are you doing?" He sighed. "Stop drinking." 

"No! Give me that!" She said as she tried to fight Sehun for the bottle. 

"Eunhee, please~" 

"NO!" 

"Kim Eunhee!" He raised his voice. 

Eunhee suddenly stopped and sat down on his sofa. She was looking down. "I'm sorry, Hunie." She sniffled as she used her old nickname for him. "I just want to forget. I've been drinking for hours now but I still can't forget." 

"Eunhee~" 

"He's getting married, Sehun! Yixing is getting married!" She sobbed. "He's getting married then leaving me! Do you know how much it hurts?" She tried to wipe the tears on her eyes. "I feel like I'm being burned alive. Why is it hot? Why is it so hot?" Her eyebrows scrunched as she took of her jacket. 

"Eunhee, put your jacket on. What are you doing?" 

"It's hot, Sehun!" She cried. 

Sehun placed his palm on her forehead. "You're burning up." 

"It's hot and It hurts here." She said pointing at where her heart is supposed to be. "It hurts so much!" 

"Eunhee, you have to move to the room." Sehun said as he stood up. 

"No! Why?! I'm in pain, Sehun. Why do you want to move me?" 

"You have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter