05 - Finally Time

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haeun!” Mikyung called as she burst into Haeun’s room causing the latter to jump and almost fall off her bed.

“My goodness!” Haeun looked up startled. “Mikyung, can you not do that? Knock, please.”

Mikyung laughed, “Sorry, I’m just so excited.”

Haeun laughed, “I am too, but I don’t want to get injured before going on the trip.”

“I know, I know. I’m sorry.”

“Did you need something from me?”

“I wanted to see how far you’ve packed.” Mikyung jumped onto her bed.

“Alright,” Haeun held onto her suitcase, “I’m pretty much done. I’m just folding up some extra shirts.”

Mikyung looked at her best friend’s suitcase, “This is all you’re bringing?”

Haeun blinked at her, “What’s that supposed to mean? I packed quite a bit of stuff. This is a big suitcase. How big is your suitcase?”

“I packed two.”

Haeun’s eyes widened, “What? You packed two suitcases?”

Mikyung nodded, “Yeah, two big suitcases.”

Haeun burst into laughter, “What? Why? We’re only going to be there for two and a half weeks.”

“That’s exactly why. We’re there for two and a half weeks. I need to make sure that I have an outfit for every occasion.”

“Wow. I think you are crazy.”

“I am not. I just want to make sure that I have everything.”

“Mikyung, I think you need to tone it down. Go down to one suitcase.”

“But Haeun!” Mikyung pouted.

Haeun laughed, “Mikyung, you really need to rethink it. You seriously can’t bring two big suitcases with you. That’s going to be too heavy.”

“I work out, so I’ll be fine.”

“Yeah, right. You really need to repack. Should I help you?”

“Princess, you can’t do this to me.”

“Don’t start with the princess thing now.”

Mikyung placed her head on Haeun’s shoulder, “Aw, don’t be so mad.”

Haeun poked Mikyung’s side, “I’m not mad. You need to go back to your room and repack. If not, once Haeri unnie comes back from rehearsal I’m going to let her know.”

“You can’t do that. Haeri unnie is not going to let me get away with it.”

“Then that means you should go repack. Go, go, go.”

Mikyung heaved a dejected sigh, “Ugh. I don’t want to. I really don’t want to go repack.”

“You have to. Haeri unnie isn’t going to allow you to bring two big suitcases. You have to repack.”

“Fine. I can’t beat you or Haeri unnie, can I?”

Haeun laughed, “Not really.”

Mikyung climbed off Haeun’s bed and headed towards the door, “I’ll go repack.”

Haeun beamed, “Alright, let me know if you my help.”

Mikyung just stuck out her tongue at Haeun as she left the bedroom.

Haeun shook her head as she placed the last shirt in her suitcase. She inhaled a deep breath as she closed the suitcase and zipped it up. “Alright, I’m all set now.”

Then the sound of her phone ringing caught her attention. Haeun reached over to her nightstand and picked up her phone. She looked at the caller ID and smiled before picking up, “Hi Minho oppa.”

“Hello Hunnie.” Minho greeted with a chuckle.

“Minho oppa, why are you calling?” She asked her older brother suspiciously. “You don’t call often.”

“Lies.” Minho gasped on the other end of the phone call. “I always call you. It’s Siwon, who doesn’t call you.”

Haeun laughed, “Alright oppa.”

“Are you all packed and ready, Hunnie? I can’t believe it’s already time for you to go. Can’t you stay? You’re going to be so far away.”

Haeun rolled her eyes, “Oppa, if you forgot, you and Siwon oppa are the ones who paid for the trip. You two can’t complain about me leaving now.”

“But don’t you think two and a half weeks is too long? How are we going to get a hold of you? What if something happens to you? We can’t rush to your side.”

“Minho oppa, I’ll be fine. You don’t have to worry about anything.” Haeun assured.

“No, it doesn’t work that way.” Minho pouted.

Haeun clicked her tongue, “Remember it’s because of you and Siwon oppa.”

“Aren’t you sad? This is going to be the first time you’re going abroad without any of us.”

“I’ll be fine. Haeri unnie and Mikyung are there, so there’s nothing to worry about.”

“It’s still not Siwon hyung and I though.”

“Too bad.”

“You’re so mean, Hunnie. How can you be this mean to me? Am I not your oppa?”

“Oppa, you are, but you’re acting like a child. How is it that you are older than I am?”

Minho laughed, “I just am. Do you not love me, Hunnie?”

Haeun giggled, “I do love you, oppa. I love both you and Siwon oppa. You two are my only oppas in the whole wide world.”

“That’s what I thought. But, I am your favorite, aren’t I?”

Haeun hummed in response as she thought about it.

“Hey!” Minho protested. “How can you think about it?”

Haeun laughed.

“Choi Haeun.” Minho called sternly with a frown.

“Oh!” Haeun gasped with a big smile. “You just called my whole name. What is this?”

“How can you do this to your favorite oppa?”

“Because I can. Plus, I don’t know if you’re my favorite oppa or not.”

“What does that mean? Are you seeing someone? Who is this other man you are seeing?”

Haeun pinched her brows together, “Oppa, what are you talking about? I’m not seeing anyone. I’m too busy for that.”

Minho heaved a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness. I was going to hunt this boy down and question him.”

“Oppa, I will never tell you that I have a boyfriend.”

“Even if you don’t tell me, I’m still going to find out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter