18 - Chilling

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on Haeri unnie. You can’t just leave us like this.” Mikyung pouted.

“I have rehearsal tonight, so I have to go. Did you forget that I came here for a concert?” Haeri raised a teasing brow.

“Of course, we didn’t. We came so that we can support you.” Haeun smiled.

“But that means you won’t be able to have fun with us.” Mikyung huffed.

“Well, I really can’t miss rehearsal. I do need to practice, plus, rehearsal is only for a few hours, so I’ll be back at the hotel around ten.” Haeri stated. “If not, the latest will be ten thirty.”

“Did you want us to come pick you up?” Haeun offered.

Haeri shook her head, “No, it’s alright. I’ll be fine on my own.”

“Are you sure? It won’t be too much for Haeun and I to come pick you up.” Mikyung declared.

“I’ll be fine. They already arranged a car for me, so you two don’t have to worry about anything. Now, I’m going to leave, so don’t do anything reckless.” The older woman narrowed her eyes at the two younger women.

“You act like we’re children.” Mikyung frowned.

Haeri smiled teasingly, “Are you two not?”

“No, we’re not.” Haeun pouted.

Haeri pointed a finger at her, “Look at that face. It certainly looks like the two of you are still children. Now, bye. I’m going. I can’t be late for my rehearsal.”

“Bye.” Haeun and Mikyung waved and Haeri walked away.

“You’re leaving already?” Jimin asked as Haeri walked past him.

Haeri nodded, “I am. I can’t be late for rehearsal. I’ll see you guys later.” She waved before walking towards a black van that was waiting at the end of the road for her.

“What are you ladies going to do now?” J-Hope asked turning to Haeun and Mikyung.

“We’re no sure.” Mikyung replied.

“I don’t know about you guys, but my legs hurt. We’ve been walking around for a while now.” Suga stretched his legs subtly.

“How about we go to that café and sit before going back to the hotel?” Jin suggested as he pointed to a café across the street.

RM nodded in agreement, “That’s a good idea. I could use some coffee right now.”

“I like that idea.” Haeun smiled at Jin, who smiled back.

“Let’s go.” V started walking towards the café as the rest followed him.

The group walked into the café and quickly found seats.

“Did anyone want to order something?” Jimin asked looking around.

“I’m going to order an iced coffee.” Haeun spoke up as she stood. “I can go order your drinks.”

“Haeun, you don’t have to do that.” Jungkook chimed in.

Haeun waved her hand, “It’s alright. It’s not a big deal.”

“Well, if you insist. I’ll take an iced coffee as well.” Mikyung grinned.

“Same as usual?”

“You know it.” Mikyung sent her a wink.

“Why don’t I help you with this?” Jin offered standing up.

Haeun turned to him, “It’s alright. I can handle this.”

Jin shook his head, “It’s better with two people than one.”

“I want something that’s iced and has caramel.” V spoke up.

“I want an iced matcha green tea latte.” J-Hope raised a hand.

“Just a plain iced coffee for me.” RM declared.

“I’d like a smoothie.” Suga leaned back in his chair.

“I’ll take a smoothie too.” Jungkook added.

“I’ll take a decaf coffee.” Jimin smiled.

Jin nodded, “Alright, we’ll go order those so let’s go.” He turned to Haeun, who nodded and followed him. “Sorry for having you do this.”

Haeun let out a soft laugh, “It’s not a big deal. I’m the one that offered in the first place.”

“Seems like you’re a very helpful person.” Jin chuckled.

“Well, I am a nurse, so it’s my job to help others.”

“Ah, I see. You’re just someone who’s always so helpful, huh.”

“I can’t help it. It’s just me.”

All Jin could do was chuckle. He liked how she had spunk.

“Hola.” The worker greeted with a smile.

“Hola.” Haeun greeted with a smile.

“What would you like to order?”

“I would like to get three iced coffees, two smoothies, an iced caramel latte, an iced matcha green tea latte, and a decaf coffee.” Haeun counted the number of drinks in her head before turning to Jin. “I don’t think I got your order. What would you like to drink?”

“Um, well, I’ll just get a smoothie as well.” Jin replied sheepishly.

Haeun nodded, “You got it.” She turned back to the worker, “I’d like another smoothie.”

The worker nodded, “Alright. There are three iced coffees, three smoothies, an iced caramel latte, and iced matcha green tea latte and a decaf coffee, am I right?”

“That’s correct.” Haeun handed the worker her credit card. “Thank you.” She placed her credit card back into her wristlet.

“Your order will be up shortly.” The worker smiled.

Haeun gave the worker a small bow before walking over to the designated area to pickup drinks.

“You didn’t have to pay for everything.” Jin noted.

“I know, but why not spend my brothers’ money.” Haeun grinned mischievously.

Jin chuckled, “You really are taking advantage of your brothers.”

“I wouldn’t say that I’m takig advantage of them. They were practically begging me to take the credit card.

“Is that so?”

“It is.”

“You know, we actually saw you and your brothers at the airport in Seoul.”

Haeun stared at him in horror, “No way. You guys did not.”

Jin grinned, “We did.”

Haeun let out a small groan in embarrassment, “I can’t believe that you saw that. That’s so embarrassing.”

“I mean it was pretty entertaining. Your brothers were crying, weren’t they?”

“They were almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter