11 - Adventure Time

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where were you guys planning on going next?” RM asked as the ten of them decided to walk around outside of the park.

Haeri shrugged, “Nowhere really. We were just planning on walking around and hopefully discover something cool.”

“That sounds like a wonderful plan.” Suga mused.

“It’s not too bad. We are planning on going to the tourist spots, but we also want to discover the beauty of the city. The local stuff, you know.” Mikyung stated.

“I was hoping on doing that too.” V grinned. “I want to take as much photos as I can of this city because who knows when I’ll come back.”

“Mikyung told me earlier that you have a blog.” Haeun chimed in.

V nodded, “I do. It’s nothing much, but I just have photos and a short description of the places I’ve been.”

“It’s amazing. V is just being humble right now.” Jimin stepped in. “You should go check it out. I’m sure he’ll like it if you did.”

Haeun tilted her head to the side as V’s cheeks tinted pink as he cleared his throat and looked away.

“I mean, I wouldn’t mind if you did. I’m a freelance photographer, so I just do whatever I want.” V smiled shyly.

“I see.” Haeun nodded as she pulled out her phone. “I should look up your blog, shouldn’t I? What is it called?”

“It’s called ‘Ocean Free’, isn’t it?” Jimin asked looking at V, who nodded in confirmation.

“Ocean Free…” Haeun repeated as she typed it into the search engine. “Oh, I think I found it. Is it this?” She showed V her phone.

“That’s the one.” V confirmed.

Haeun smiled, “Awesome. Wow. You’ve been to a lot of places.”

“I’ve been here and there.” V chuckled.

“Why is your blog called ‘Ocean Free’?”

“Because V wants to be free like the ocean.” Jungkook replied.

Haeun looked up and saw Jungkook smiling at her then turned to V, “That’s deep.”

V shrugged, “It doesn’t mean anything too much. I just thought the name fits being a freelancer and all.”

“I can see that.” Haeun nodded.

“Haeun, why don’t you follow me?” Jungkook suggested eagerly.

Haeun giggled, “Certainly. I wouldn’t mind.”

“Cool!” Jungkook pulled out his phone. “You have a Twitch account?”

Haeun nodded, “I do. What’s yours?”

“Um, it’s embarrassing to say it out loud. Can I type it in?” Jungkook chuckled sheepishly.

“Sure.” Haeun handed him her phone and Jungkook started typing away.

“Are you guys hungry?” Jin asked from behind.

“Oh, I am!” Suga raised his hand.

RM shook his head, “Of course you are. When are you not hungry?”

“Hey man, I’m a grown man who needs to eat, alright?” Suga huffed.

“There looks like there’s a few restaurants up ahead. Did you guys want to check them out?” Haeri suggested as she pointed ahead.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Jin replied.

“Here you go.” Jungkook handed Haeun her phone back. “If it isn’t too much to ask, can we do a joined stream together?”

Haeun was taken aback at the question. She didn’t know how to respond.

“Jungkook, don’t you think you’re pushing your luck there a little too much?” Jimin asked not wanting Haeun to feel uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get pushy.” Jungkook apologized.

Haeun shook her head, “It’s alright. I don’t mind doing a joined stream. I do have to say that I’m not that good at playing games.”

“Jungkook, don’t pressure others that you just met.” Jin gave Jungkook a tap on the head.

“Hyung, you don’t have to hit me.” Jungkook rubbed his head where he was hit.

“It’s alright really. I don’t play with anyone besides my brothers, so it’ll fun to play with someone else for a change.” Haeun reassured.

“Great. If you aren’t too busy once we get back to Korea, then maybe we can plan something?”

Haeun nodded, “We definitely can. I can have my brothers set up a room for us at SMH headquarters, so that we can play. Will that be alright?”

Jungkook’s eyes shined brightly, “Really? Would that be alright? It wouldn’t be too much trouble?”

Haeun shook her head, “It’ll be fine. My brothers will probably be joining too if they don’t have anything better to do. Plus, you can try out our new computers to see if they’ll keep up with the game.”

“Seriously? We can do that?!” Jungkook was now practically leaning in towards Haeun.

“Whoa there.” Jin pulled Jungkook back towards him. “You, my friend, are going in a little too close for comfort.”

“Ah, hyung.” Jungkook whined as he finally broke apart from Jin’s grip.

Haeun giggled at their interaction.

“We’re here.” Suga announced as the ten of them stopped outside the restaurant.

“Oh, this place looks cute.” Mikyung looked at the exterior of the restaurant.

“Should we go to this one or that one? No, maybe that one.” J-Hope pointed out the different restaurants around the area.

“Let’s go to this on. It looks good.” RM pointed out to the restaurant that Mikyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter