06 - Airport

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh princess, please don’t go.” Siwon sniffed and wiped his cheek that was dry.

Haeun shook her head, “Siwon oppa, please don’t embarrass me like this.”

Siwon pulled her into a hug, “But why? I’m going to miss you so much. How am I going to live two and a half weeks without you?”

Haeun tried pulling away, but he only tightened his arms around her, “Oppa, I’ll be fine. You’ll live. I’ll be back soon.”

“No, I won’t.” Siwon squeezed her tightly.

“M-Minho oppa.” Haeun called desperately.

“Get off her already.” Minho pulled the back of Siwon’s sweater choking him, so Siwon finally let go of Haeun.

Haeun took a few steps back as she took in a few deep breaths, “Thank goodness.”

“Let me go.” Siwon cough as he pulled away from Minho.

“Hyung, please act your age. It’s embarrassing if the media snapped a photo of you crying. Hunnie wouldn’t be able to show her face in public anymore.” Minho stated with a cool calm expression.

“To think that you two are the CEOs of SMH Electronics. It’s a real shame, isn’t it?” Haeun older brothers.

“Hunnie, you shouldn’t tease us like that.” Minho smirked.

“Yeah, princess, that’s mean.” Siwon clicked his tongue.

“Minho oppa, Siwon oppa, thanks for dropping us off. We’ll see you guys in two and a half weeks.” Haeun grabbed her suitcase handle and started to walk away.

“Princess/Hunnie!” Siwon and Minho called out.

“Bye Minho oppa and Siwon oppa.” Mikyung waved happily as she walked besides Haeun.

“Bye. Thanks for dropping us off.” Haeri waved happily.

“Take care of mom and dad while I’m gone. I’ll call when I arrive. Bye oppas.” Haeun blew her brother kisses and waved.

“Bye princess!” Siwon waved.

“Take care of yourself, Hunnie!” Minho waved.

Haeun turned around too embarrassed to look at her older brothers anymore. “I can’t believe I’m related to them.”

Mikyung giggled, “That’s because you’re the youngest.”

Haeri smiled, “Older brothers are always overprotective.”

“But they…” Haeun shook her head. “They take it over the top. I can’t handle them sometimes.”

“They’re just looking out for you.” Mikyung bumped shoulders with her.

“I’m exhausted you guys.” Haeri yawned with a hand over .

“Haeri unnie, you should definitely sleep on the plane. You’re going to need the sleep if you have a recital.” Haeun smiled.

Haeri nodded, “That’s true. I bet you two are going to sleep on the plane too.”

“Of course.” Mikyung beamed. “I planned to do that from the start. It’s going to be a long flight, so I need all the sleep I can get.”

“Princess/Hunnie!”

Haeun turned her head to see her brothers running towards her at full speed. Her eyes widened, “What in the world?”

Siwon and Minho engulfed her in a tight hug. They almost tripped over her suitcase.

“Oppas!” Haeun squealed helplessly.

“We miss you!” They cried in unison.

Mikyung and Haeri just stood there staring at the siblings before exchanging a look.

People around the siblings started looking and murmuring to themselves.

Haeun blushed red in embarrassment. She couldn’t handle her brothers. “Oppas…let go. This is embarrassing.” She tried pulling away, but it was no use.

“We aren’t letting you go. Never ever.” Minho shook his head.

“We’re going to go with you.” Siwon added.

“You are not.” Haeun huffed as she tried pulling away again.

“Wow.” Mikyung whispered in amazement.

All Haeri could do was giggle quietly as she continued to watch.

 

------

 

“We’re here. We’re really at the airport now.” J-Hope looked around the airport.

“Hyung, we’re still in Seoul. We haven’t gotten on the plane yet.” Jimin gave the older male a look.

“I know that.” J-Hope grinned. “I just can’t believe that we’re really going to go to Barcelona.”

“I’m still so tired though.” Jungkook rubbed his eyes.

“Well, it’s still early in the morning.” V chimed in.

“Jungkook, don’t you stay up all night all the time?” RM asked teasingly.

Jungkook yawned, “No, not really. I like to take my time.”

“It’s like…” Suga looked at his phone. “…Two-thirty in the morning. Well I’ll be damned.”

“We have a long flight ahead of us, so there’s plenty of time to sleep.” Jin patted Jungkook on the shoulder.

“There’s barely anyone here.” Jimin commented as he looked around.

“That’s because it’s super early in the morning.” RM replied.

“It sure is.” Jin yawned. “I haven’t been up this early since I first started cooking.”

“Hyung, don’t you sleep around this time all the time?” V mused with a big smile.

“No, well, kind of not really.” Jin chuckled softly.

“Princess/Hunnie!”

Hearing that, the group turned their heads in the direction of the shouting.

“Wow.” Suga blinked in astonishment.

“Oppas!”

“Those two guys look like they’re going to squeeze the living delights out of her.” V shook his head.

“Yeah,” Jimin nodded. “She looks like she’s struggling.”

“Don’t those two guys look familiar?” RM squinted his eyes to get a better look.

“They do look quite familiar, don’t they?” J-Hope rubbed his chin with his hand.

“Oh!” Jungkook snapped his fingers. “That’s Choi Siwon and Choi Minho of SMH Electronics.”

The group’s eyes widened in shock.

“What? The CEOs of SMH Electronics? No way.” V rubbed his eyes to make sure that he was seeing clearly.

“What would the CEOs of SMH Electronics be doing here?” Suga scratched his head in confusion.

“Who’s the girl that they’re hugging?” Jin asked as Siwon and Minho pulled away.

“You guys seriously don’t know who she is?” Jungkook looked at his friends bewildered.

“No, who is she?” J-Hope asked curious.

“That’s their younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter