23 - Almost

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning.” Mikyung greeted as she stretched her arms over her head.

“Good morning.” Haeri and Haeun greeted each with a mug in their hands.

“What are you two drinking?”

“I’m drinking tea.” Haeun replied.

“Coffee here.” Haeri replied as she took a long sip.

“I want some coffee too. I need some.” Mikyung walked over to the kitchen.

“You sure? You look like you need tea more.” Haeun replied teasingly.

“Nah, I prefer coffee over tea. I like the bitter taste. It wakes me up.” Mikyung took a long sip from her mug. “Mm. This is wonderful.”

“We’re going to the aquarium today, aren’t we?” Haeri crossed her legs.

Haeun nodded eagerly, “We certainly are! I’m so excited! I almost couldn’t sleep last night because of it.”

Mikyung shook her head, “I forgot how much you like the aquarium.”

“I love the aquarium. It’s the best place in the world. I wish I could live there forever.” Haeun heaved a dreamily sigh.

“Maybe you should have Siwon oppa and Minho build you one.” Haeri suggested.

Haeun shook her head, “Now, that’s too much work.”

“But they’ll do it, won’t they?” Mikyung chuckled.

“And that’s exactly why I can’t tell them that. They’ll make it come true and it doesn’t need to come true. I just like to rent out the aquarium once in a while for some peace and quiet.” Haeun replied.

“That’s our Haeun.” Haeri beamed.

“That is something you’d do. O-M-G! Is that what you did on your day off before this trip? You went to the aquarium?!” Mikyung pointed an accusing finger at her.

Haeun let out a shy laugh, “…I did.”

Mikyung shook her head, “You are seriously another story. I can’t handle you sometimes.”

“But you still love me, don’t you?” Haeun blew her a kiss causing Mikyung to wrinkle her nose in distaste.

“She does. She totally does.” Haeri beamed brightly.

“We should get ready for the day, shouldn’t we?” Haeun stood up with her cup now empty.

“I’d say we should get ready. If we don’t then we’re going to be late and we don’t want that, do we?” Haeri also stood up.

Mikyung heaved a sigh, “Fine. I need to take a shower.”

“You should hurry then. You take forever to get ready. I don’t want us and the others to wait for you.” Haeri chided.

“I’m going!” Mikyung scrambled to her feet quickly and made her way to her bedroom.

Haeun and Haeri exchanged a knowing look before doubling over in laughter

 

 

------

 

 

“I am so ready for this.” J-Hope stretched his arms over his head with a big smile on his face.

“I wonder where the girls are.” Jungkook stated as he looked towards the elevators.

“I’m sure they’re coming.” RM declared.

“Oh, Haeun just messaged saying that they’re on their way down.” V interjected.

Jin narrowed his eyes at the younger male, “Tell me again why you’re so close to her?”

V broke out into a cheeky grin, “Because she’s my model and I’m her photographer.”

“You sound pretty confident there.” Jimin chuckled.

“That’s because I am confident. I think Haeun’s pretty comfortable with me.” V boasted proudly.

“I would love to wipe that smug look off your face.” Suga smirked as he took a step towards V, who took a step back.

You better stay away from me, hyung. I don’t want to cause a scene here.” V warned.

“Oh no, there won’t be a scene because before anything happens, it’s going to be over.” Suga laughed.

V rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

“Hey guys!” Mikyung greeted as she, Haeun, and Haeri walked over to the group.

“Good afternoon!” J-Hope greeted happily.

“Hello.” Haeri greeted with a smile. “I hope we didn’t make you guys wait too long.”

“You don’t have to worry about that.” RM stated. “We didn’t wait too long.”

“Haeun, are you ready to be my model again today?” V asked cheekily.

Haeun let out a shy laugh, “I’m not the best model there is. I can take these photos with Mikyung and Haeri unnie, can’t I?”

V nodded, “You definitely can.”

“Don’t so saying that to Haeun now. She’s completely obsessed with the aquarium. It’s the homegirl’s favorite place in the world.”

V’s eyes widened, “Really?”

Haeri nodded in agreement, “It really is. She even told us that before this, she would rent out the aquarium to spend alone time there.”

“Unnie!” Haeun gasped as Haeri and Mikyung laughed hi-fiving each other.

“I would have never expected that.” Jin interjected.

Haeun blushed. She was now embarrassed because one of her secrets were out and there was no way for her to retract that.

“There’s nothing to be shy about. I like the aquarium too.” Jungkook spoke up.

Haeun turned in his direction shocked.

Jungkook grinned, “I like the aquarium too.”

Haeun broke out into a big smile, “I’m glad there’s someone who understands me.”

“What are you trying to say?” Mikyung narrowed her eyes at her best friend.

“Nothing.” Haeun replied. “We should get going or we’re going to be late.”

“We don’t have an appointment with the aquarium, so there’s no need to rush there. We also have to get a van too.” Haeri reminded.

“Ah. That’s right. I forgot.” Haeun let out a nervous laugh.

“I got us a van already.” RM spoke up.

“Thank you for doing so.” Haeri gave him a small bow.

“It’ll be here soon, so we should prepare.” RM stated he headed towards the doors.

 

 

------

 

 

“Wow. This place is pretty cool.” Jimin noted as he looked around.

Haeun looked around with sparkling eyes.

“I don’t think she’s with us anymore.” Mikyung turned to Haeri, who nodded in agreement.

“I don’t know if she’s going to want to leave.” Haeri teased.

“Mikyung! Haeri unnie!” Haeun turned back to wave at her best friends, who smiled and walked over to her. “Can you believe it? This place looks amazing. I can’t wait to go inside.”

“Haeun, remember not to get too excited. I don’t want to lose you in here.” Haeri noted.

“Unnie, I’m not a little three year old.” Haeun pouted.

“Now that’s a face.” V chuckled standing next to Jin, who was staring at Haeun.

“She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter