10 - Friends

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Haeun!” Mikyung and Haeri ran up to her.

“Be more careful.” Haeri scolded with her hands on her hips.

“Sorry. I didn’t see that uneven ground.” Haeun apologized.

Mikyung clicked her tongue, “You can be so careless sometimes. What are we going to do with you?” Then she turned to Jin, who was standing there watching the three women. “Oh! Thanks for helping my friend. She’s very careless.”

Haeun frowned, “I am not.”

Jin shook his head with a smile on his face, “It’s alright. I’m just glad that she’s not hurt.”

Haeri nodded in agreement before bowing, “Thank you again.”

“Please, it’s alright. She practically fell into my arms.” Jin chuckled.

Haeun’s face turned bright red in embarrassment, “I tripped. I didn’t fall into your arms.”

“I don’t know about that. You kind of did fall into his arms.” Mikyung smirked teasingly.

“Stop it.” Haeun slapped Mikyung’s arm causing her to laugh.

“Hyung!” Jungkook came running up to Jin, who turned around. “Oh, Haeun?”

Haeun gave him small smile, “Hello.”

Jungkook brightened up, “You’re here too? I can’t believe it.”

“Does that mean your friends came too?” Mikyung asked.

Jungkook nodded, “We all came here. This is unbelievable. And to think that we just met at the hotel earlier.”

“Funny, isn’t it?” Mikyung laughed.

“Totally.”

“I don’t think we met earlier. I’m Seokjin.” Jin held out his hand to Haeri, who shook his hand.

“Hi, I’m Haeri. I do apologize for these two if they did anything weird.” Haeri smiled.

“The only thing that was weird is Haeun running into Seokjin and straddling him.” Mikyung snickered.

Haeun gasped, “I did not. I mean…I did run and bump into him, but I did not straddle him. Don’t go around saying weird things now.”

Mikyung laughed as Haeri shook her head.

“I’m Jungkook.” Jungkook held out his hand.

Haeri smiled and shook his hand, “I’m Haeri.”

“I’m RM.” RM introduced as he walked up next to Jungkook.

Haeri shifted her attention to him, “Haeri.”

“Where are the others?” Jin asked.

“They’re still taking pictures over there.” RM pointed behind him.

Jin glanced back at their friends, “I see.”

“Um,” Jungkook cleared his throat. “Haeun, do you think I could…take a picture with you?”

Haeun blinked at him before smiling, “Of course.”

Jungkook broke out into a big smile, “Thanks. Here, hyung.” He shoved his phone to Jin.

“Alright.” Jin made a face but clicked on the camera app and positioned himself. “Ready?”

Jungkook and Haeun stood side by side and made a ‘V’ sign with their hands.

The camera shutter went off and Jin held out Jungkook’s phone towards him.

“Thanks, hyung.” Jungkook accepted his phone and looked at the photo that Jin took.

“How is it?” Haeun asked.

Jungkook looked up and beamed, “It’s good. Thanks for taking a photo with me.”

“My pleasure. Though, I don’t know if it’s going to do you any good.” Haeun gave him a sheepish smile.

“Oh no, trust me, my gaming team is going to freak out when they see this. Will it be alright if I posted this photo?” Jungkook asked innocently.

“Of course.” Haeun replied.

“Jungkook, I think you’re scaring her a little bit.” Jin chimed.

“I am not.” Jungkook glared at the older male.

Haeun shook her head, “It’s alright. It’s just shocking when people come up and want to take photos with me. I’m not a celebrity or anything.”

“No way.” Jungkook stared at her in shock. “SMH and you and your brothers are well known throughout the gaming industry. Everyone knows you.”

Haeun glanced at Mikyung and Haeri, who nodded in agreement. “Is that so? I didn’t know that.” She rubbed her arm awkwardly.

“Please do forgive Jungkook. He gets a little too excited sometimes and make people uncomfortable.” Jin stepped in with a chuckle.

Haeun waved her hands, “Oh no, it didn’t make me feel uncomfortable. I’m happy that people know about SMH, really.”

“Yeah, hyung, don’t just jump to conclusion.” Jungkook smirked.

 

“Hey, it’s you guys.” J-Hope pointed at Haeun and Mikyung as he, Jimin, V, and Suga joined the circle.

“Hello.” Mikyung gave them a small wave in greeting.

“Fancy meeting you guys here.” Suga chuckled.

Mikyung shrugged, “Guess Barcelona isn’t so big after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter