19 - Let's Go Gothic

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haeri unnie, can I borrow your blush?” Mikyung rushed Haeri’s room.

Haeri looked up from her music sheet, “It’s in the clear bag in the bathroom.”

“Thanks, you’re the best.” Mikyung blew her a quick kiss before walking into the bathroom to grab the blush.

“Don’t put on too much or you’re going to look like a clown.” Haeri teased.

“I am not.” Mikyung blew her a raspberry before leaving Haeri’s bedroom.

Haeri just laughed as she looked back down at her music sheet.

“Miss Choi Haeun.” Mikyung poked her head into Haeun’s room.

“Yes?” Haeun replied as she continued to apply on her mascara.

“Can I use your mascara?” Mikyung asked.

“Here you go.” Haeun capped on her mascara and handed it to Mikyung, who had her hand stretched out.

“Thank you, love.” Mikyung made two kissing sounds before going back to her room.

Haeun shook her head as she ran a hand through her hair and looked at her reflection once more before standing up. “This is good.” Then the sound of her phone caught her attention. She picked up her phone from the bathroom countertop and opened the messages that came through.

She read through the messages that her brothers sent. They were messaging her about what she was going to do in the day and how she was doing as well as how much they missed her. “I can never get a break from them, can I?” She laughed softly as she messaged her brothers back.

Just then, a message came through having Haeun’s eyes widen in shock, “Doctor Park?” She opened the message and she smiled unconsciously as she read the message. It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary and it was just something simple asking how her trip was.

She quickly sent a reply to his message and couldn’t keep the smile off her face.

“What’s with that smile on your face?” Haeri asked as she poked her head into the bathroom that Haeun was still in.

Haeun quickly turned to the older woman shocked, “Unnie!”

Haeri stepped out and crossed her arms, “Yes? Is something wrong?”

Haeun cleared , “No, nothing’s wrong.”

Haeri looked at her suspiciously, “Right. Well, I came to check if you were finished.”

Haeun nodded, “I am. I’m all done. We’re just waiting on Mikyung, aren’t we?”

“I believe she’s almost done.”

“Let me grab my bag then we can drag Mikyung out of the suite.”

Haeri laughed, “I can always count on you to drag Mikyung out.”

“Of course.” Haeun giggled as she grabbed her crossbody bag. “Let’s go drag her out whether she’s done or not.”

“I’ll have to stay behind you so that you can protect me.”

“Mikyung is not that scary.”

“She is a little though.”

Haeun linked arms with Haeri and they walked over to Mikyun’s room.

“Mikyung~” Haeun called sweetly.

“No.” Mikyung called out as Haeun and Haeri reached her door. “Don’t call me with that sweet honey tone. I don’t like it.”

Haeun and Haeri laughed.

“What are you talking about? Do you not use that tone on us all the time?” Haeri raised an amused brow.

“I do not.”

“Yes, you do. Why are you even trying to deny it?” Haeun stuck out her tongue.

Mikyung turned her head to glare at her friends, “I hate you two.”

“We love you too. Now, are you done yet? It’s getting late.” Haeri tapped on her wrist watch.

“I’m done, I’m done.” Mikyung turned back to the mirror and quickly applied on her lipstick before smacking her lips together. “There, how does it look?”

“I like it.” Haeun nodded in approval.

Mikyung stood and clapped her hands, “Alright, I’m ready now.”

“Good.” Haeri grinned before turning to Haeun, “Where are we exploring today?”

“We’re going to explore Barrio Gotico, which is the Gothic Quarter.” Haeun replied.

“That sounds a bit…dark, don’t you think?” Mikyung gave her an uneasy look.

Haeun laughed, “It’s far from being ‘dark’, you know. That’s what they just call it because of the design. I’ve seen pictures and it looks beautiful. I’m really excited to explore it and check out the different restaurants, bars, and shops that they have there.”

“Don’t be a wimp, Mikyung.” Haeri mused.

Haeun’s phone chimed having her pull it out and read the message that came through. “Oh, we better hurry. The guys are already downstairs waiting for us.” She quickly sent a reply to Jungkook before slipping her phone into her purse.

“Can’t keep them waiting now, can we?” Mikyung winked as she stepped past her best friends.

“Oh boy.” Haeri rolled her eyes. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter