27 - Just A Little Wine

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, those two are certainly taking their time here.” Mikyung tapped away at her phone as she patiently waited for Haeun and Jin to return from their walk.

“Wasn’t that like two hours ago?” Jimin asked scratching his head.

V nodded, “It sure was. I wonder what those two are doing.”

“Making out?” Suga suggested.

Mikyung, V, and Jimin turned to look at Suga in horror.

Suga blinked at them, “What?”

V shook his head, “No, Jin hyung wouldn’t be that brave.”

“Neither is Haeun.” Mikyung added.

“Wait.” Jimin spoke up. “Does Jin hyung and Haeun like each other?”

Suga, Mikyung, and V turned to stare at Jimin with a blank expression.

Jimin blinked at them innocently, “What?”

“Have you seriously not noticed anything?” V asked frustrated.

Jimin shook his head, “I had no idea.”

“Wow.” Suga clapped his hands slowly. “Just wow.”

“Wow what?” J-Hope asked as he and Jungkook finally came back from the bathroom.

“Wow, you two are finally back!” V grinned clapping his hands like a child who just saw the most amazing thing.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, “You’re such a fake. What were you guys talking about?”

“Mm.” RM finally woke up from his nap. He pulled off his sunhat and looked at the group, “What are you guys doing?”

“Waiting for you to rise and shine.” Suga replied.

RM stretched, “Is it already time to go in?”

Jimin nodded, “We certainly can. It’s about dinner time now.”

“Where’s Jin hyung and Haeun?” Jungkook asked finally noticing that the pair was missing.

“They went on a walk, but they’re not back yet.” V replied.

J-Hope blinked, “A walk this long? How is that even possible?”

V shrugged, “No idea.”

“Shouldn’t we call them and see where they are? What if they’re in trouble?” Jungkook started to panic.

“Whoa. Calm down.” Jimin chuckled. “I think they’re fine. They’re probably just taking their sweet time.”

“Haeun says that they’re almost back.” Mikyung interjected.

“Oh!” J-Hope perked up. “I think I see them. They’re making their way over.” He waved his arms in the air.

“That’s them.” Jimin confirmed as Jin and Haeun made their way to the group.

“Took you two long enough.” V huffed.

Jin chuckled, “Sorry, we were helping some tourist back there.”

“You’re too nice hyung. What if they were dangerous?” Jungkook asked with a frown.

“It’s alright. They weren’t dangerous.” Haeun reassured.

“I’m just glad that nothing happened to you two that’s all.” Jungkook gave her a small smile.

“Thanks for worrying about us.” Haeun gave him a grateful smile.

“Alright.” Suga stood up. “We should go get something to eat. I don’t know about you guys but I’m starving. I feel like I haven’t eaten in hours.”

“That’s because we haven’t eaten in hours, hyung.” Jimin corrected.

“Ah,” Suga nodded. “You’re right about that, so if everyone is alright, can go grab something for dinner?”

“Why not.” Mikyung shrugged her shoulders.

“How about we go grab dinner at Pez Vela right over there?” J-Hope pointed to the restaurant that was behind them.

Haeun nodded, “That’ll work.”

“Great.” RM grinned. “We’ll all go up to change and meet back in two hours?”

“Sounds like plan.” Mikyung agreed as she linked arms with Haeun. “You guys in a bit.”

Haeun waved at the men before leaving with Mikyung.

“Well, we better start heading back so that we won’t be late for dinner.” V started off towards the hotel.

 

------

 

“Now, now, tell me.” Mikyung persisted as she and Haeun entered their suite.

Haeun took off her shoes, “I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

Mikyung smirked, “You do to. Don’t act like you don’t know. I want to know what happened on your walk. Please give me all the details. I am very curious to know what you’ve seen so far.”

Haeun rolled her eyes, “There wasn’t much. We just walked around and talked. That’s all.”

Mikyung narrowed her eyes, “That’s such a lie. You guys were gone for two hours! That’s a long time.”

“Was it? It didn’t feel like two hours.” Haeun stopped at her bedroom door to look at her best friend.

Mikyung placed her hands on her hips, “Seriously Haeun? Do you really think I’m going to take that as an answer?”

Haeun blinked at her, “I don’t know what you want me to say.”

“Alright, fine, I’ll just be blunt and say it out loud.” Mikyung inhaled a deep breath and looked into her best friend’s eyes. “Are you interested in Jin?”

Haeun froze. She was half expecting the question, but at the same time, she wasn’t.

Mikyung grinned seeing how Haeun froze, “I knew it! You totally are!”

Haeun blushed and stuttered, “I-I do not!”

“That’s such a lie! Look at your red face!” Mikyung pointed an accusing finger at her.

Haeun quickly covered her cheeks with her hands, “S-Stop it!”

Mikyung laughed enjoying Haeun’s reaction, “Oh my goodness! I cannot believe this! You are soooo into him!”

“Stop! I’m really not!”

“That’s such a lie! I’ve seen the way you’ve been acting around him.”

“I’m really not though! I just think he’s a really good friend!”

When Mikyung heard the word ‘friend’ she froze and observed her best friend. She gasped and cover with a hand, “Oh no! This is bad!”

Haeun blinked innocently at her, “What are you talking about? What’s bad?”

“You!”

Haeun pointed to herself, “Me? What’s bad about me?”

“You’re leading on the poor man! How dare you!” Mikyung clicked her tongue shaking her head. “You are a bad bad woman.”

“What did I do? I swear I didn’t do anything.”

“You did! You’re leading Jin on!”

“W-What?!”

Mikyung laughed in disbelief as she ran a hand through her hair, “Choi Haeun. Oh my goodness.”

“Hey.” Haeun walked up to her best friend bewildered. “What do you mean I’m leading Jin on? We’re just friends.”

Mikyung cupped her best friend’s face, “Oh Choi Haeun. Why are you so dull and innocent when it comes to romance?”

Haeun frowned, “Kang Mikyung.”

“Sometimes I wonder if you actually have dating experience.”

“I do! I’ve dated before. I’m not that innocent.”

Mikyung gave her a ‘really now’ look.

Haeun rolled her eyes, “Okay, maybe there are somethings th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter