20 - Buddy System

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOOOO!!!” J-Hope bellowed waving his arms in the air.

“Can he not be so embarrassing?” RM face-palmed with a groan.

“That’s not our J-Hope.” Suga clicked his tongue.

“Where in the world did you guys go?” Jin asked as they finally reunited with the missing trio.

“We were walking around and lost you guys. How can you guys be so slow?” Jungkook asked impatiently. “We came here to explore, but you guys decided that you wanted to get lost.”

“Talk about yourselves. You guys were the ones that up and disappeared on us.” V rebutted.

“Alright, no fighting.” Haeri stepped in. “We found each other, so that’s all that matters. Now that we’re a group again, let’s try not to get separated.”

“Oh, I know!” Jimin spoke up. “We should do a buddy system, so that we each have someone to walk around with.”

“Oh, I like that idea.” Mikyung grinned.

“But that wouldn’t that mean the girls have to separate?” Jungkook asked innocently.

“You make it seem like we’re going to part ways or something. We’re all going to be together, but this buddy system is so that we don’t lose each other.” Jimin replied.

“It’s not a bad idea, but how are we going to pick our buddy?” Suga looked up from his phone.

“What would be an easy game to play?” Jimin scratched his head.

“How about rock, paper, scissors? That’s like the easiest game ever.” V suggested.

“How are you so sure that this is the easiest game?” J-Hope raised a brow.

“It just is. Now let’s play.” V grinned.

“Wait a minute. You guys didn’t even ask the girls if they wanted to play yet.” Jin chimed in.

“Oh, you guys don’t have to worry about us.” Haeri spoke up. “We’re fine with this.”

“I promise to keep this from Minwoo.” Mikyung sent the older woman a wink.

Haeri rolled her eyes, “I am faithful. Don’t make me seem like I’m not.”

Mikyung laughed, “I’m just saying. There are a lot of foreigners here, so remember to keep your eyes on Minwoo.”

“That’s his fault for not coming along.” Haeri grinned.

“I’ll have to text Minwoo that. I wonder what he’s going to say.” Haeun giggled as she pulled out her phone.

“He’s probably going to say something about me not being able to find another man like him. You know how he is.” Haeri waved the matter off.

Mikyung and Haeun exchanged a knowing look.

“I guess I can’t argue against that. Minwoo will always be a smart mouth.” Mikyung shrugged.

“No doubt about it.” Haeun nodded in agreement.

“You have a boyfriend?” Suga asked shocked.

Haeri looked over at him, “I do. He was supposed to come with us, but he’s currently on a business trip.”

“You guys would make wonderful friends with Minwoo. He’s a bit of a loner, but he’s cool.” Mikyung laughed.

“Now, I want to meet this guy.” J-Hope chuckled.

“I think Minwoo would like to have older friends like you guys.” Haeun stated.

“Older friends? Is he younger than us?” RM asked.

Mikyung nodded, “That’s right. Minwoo is twenty-four with Haeun and I. We were the ones who introduced Haeri unnie and Minwoo together. She likes younger men.” She whispered the last part having the older woman lightly pinch her left cheek.

“How dare you say that about me.” Haeri frowned.

“Ow. Ow. Haeun…help!” Mikyung pleaded.

“That’s your own fault.” Haeun shook her head. “Maybe you guys can meet back in South Korea if the chance is given.”

“He sounds like a cool guy. I’d love to meet him someday.” Jungkook grinned.

“I think we should stop talking about Minwoo and pick our buddy.” Haeri beamed as she let go of Mikyung.

“Gosh, unnie, you have such a strong grip for someone who’s supposed to be delicate.” Mikyung rubbed her neck.

“I need to have a good grip so that I can play the piano.” Haeri laughed.

“Are you guys ready to play?” V asked with a big smile.

“Let’s go! We can’t waste our time standing here when there’s beauty all around us.” Mikyung beamed.

“Alright,” RM stepped up with his hand stretched out with a fist. “I’m ready for this.”

“I need to be partnered up with Haeun. She’s my model.” V stretched out his fingers with a smirk.

“No way that’s going to happen.” Jungkook spoke up.

“No arguing boys.” J-Hope stepped in between the two. “This is a fair game, so we can’t be mad.”

“Are we ready now?” Mikyung asked eagerly.

They all gathered in a circle with their arms stretched out and their hands balled up.

“Rock…paper…scissors!”

Jungkook and V threw out scissors while everyone else threw out paper.

“NOOOOO!” Jungkook and V hollered loudly.

Everyone else laughed at their misery.

“I don’t want to be partners with V!” Jungkook whined stomping his feet.

“You think I want to be your partner?!” V stared at Jungkook in horror. “I want Haeun to be my partner!”

All Haeun could do was laugh.

“Let’s co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter