03 - Good Luck

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess!” Siwon called out cheerfully as Haeun stepped into the office.

Haeun heaved a sigh, “I shouldn’t have come home.”

“Hunnie!” Minho appeared next to Siwon as they waited for their younger sister to reach them.

“Hi oppas.” Haeun greeted cautiously.

“Princess/Hunnie!” Siwon and Minho engulfed her in a tight hug.

“I can’t…breathe…oppas.” Haeun squeaked as her brothers hugged her even tighter.

“There.” Siwon and Minho let go.

“Oh…my goodness.” Haeun let out a breath.

“What are you doing here, princess? Did you need something from us?” Siwon asked innocently with a charming smile.

“You two know fairly well why I’m here.” Haeun narrowed her eyes at her brothers.

Minho chuckled, “I like that look on you, Hunnie.”

“Minho oppa, don’t tease me.” Haeun pouted.

“But you’re so cute. How can I not?”

Siwon shook his head, “Forget him. What can we do for you, princess?”

“How did you two know that I was here?” Haeun eyed her brothers suspiciously.

“The front desk let us know. I mean, you are the only daughter. Plus, you walked into the building not hiding your identity.” Minho grinned cheekily.

“That’s because if I was to hide, I would become a suspicious person.” Haeun argued.

“Good thinking.” Siwon snapped his finger then pointed to her. “We’d know it was you anyway. You can’t hide from us.”

“Oppa that did not sound right.”

“Why? What did it sound like?”

“Like you’re a stalker.” Minho replied as he stood next to Haeun. “So, what are you here for? You don’t usually come to the company.”

“I came here because I heard from Haeri unnie and Mikyung that you two have sponsored my trip to Barcelona.”

Minho and Siwon exchanged a look.

“Oh my.” Siwon gasped covering his mouth. “I did not hear anything about your trip to Barcelona.”

Haeun narrowed her eyes at him, “Siwon oppa, you don’t have to lie. I already know the truth.”

“Aw.” Minho wrapped an arm around her shoulders, “You really can’t blame us. We just want you to have fun. You’ve been working so hard to become a nurse that we want you to go on a vacation.”

“Minho oppa, I understand that, but I wanted to use my own money to go on these kinds of trips not have you two help me.” Haeun pouted.

“Sorry princess. We just wanted to help, that’s all.” Siwon stated apologetical.

Haeun looked at her brothers. How could she blame them? She understood that they were just trying to help her have some fun. “Okay, alright, I’m not blaming you two. Thanks oppas for helping me go on this trip.” She gave them big smile.

Minho gave her a squeeze, “You’re welcome.”

Siwon chuckled, “Enjoy yourself. If you need any extra money, text us and we’ll send it your way.”

“Oppa, I’ve been saving you know.” Haeun gave him a pointed look.

Siwon raised his hands in the air, “Okay. I’m just saying though.”

“I know oppa. I think I should be good.”

“You’re so independent now. Where did our little Hunnie go?” Minho pouted with a fake sniffle.

Haeun rolled her eyes, “Minho oppa, you are going to cause trouble if you keep calling me that.”

Minho laughed, “I am not.”

“Is ‘Hunnie’ not a name you call your significant other?”

“But you’re my baby girl, so I need to call you that.” Minho swayed her from side to side.

“Minho oppa.” Haeun swayed along with him.

“Princess, do you have a shift tonight?” Siwon asked.

Haeun shook her head, “No, I have the day off today and tomorrow.”

“Wonderful.” Siwon clapped once. “Have dinner with us tonight. Mom and dad are lonely without us being home you know.”

Minho nodded in agreement, “He’s right. Mom has been messaging me nonstop to come home.”

“She’s been messaging me too. You two aren’t the only ones.” Haeun stated.

“Then we’ll have dinner tonight at home with mom and dad.” Siwon concluded.

Haeun and Minho nodded in confirmation.

“Hunnie, do you have plans right now?” Minho asked turning to his younger sister.

Haeun blinked at him, “No, I was planning on going back to the apartment. Why?”

“Would you care of join your oppas at work here?” Minho grinned.

“I guess I could. I should learn how to run the family company, shouldn’t I?” Haeun giggled.

“I think you’ll be a wonderful business woman.” Siwon chuckled.

Minho nodded in agreement, “I think so too.”

“You two flatter me too much.”

“We do not.” Minho argued.

“Yes, you do. I don’t think I’ll ever be good at running the family business. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter