08 - Thank You

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suga hyung, wake up!” Jimin shook Suga, who didn’t stir. “Wake up!”

“I think you’re going to have to pour water on him.” Jin shook his head.

“Oh, he is going to hate that so much.” RM chuckled.

“Do you guys want to get the bed wet?” Jungkook frowned.

“It seems to be like the only way to wake him up.” J-Hope noted.

“I have a water bottle ready here.” V held out a water bottle that RM snatched out of his hand.

“This will definitely wake him up.” RM smirked as he opened the water bottle and hovered over Suga’s sleeping face.

The rest of BTS took a few steps back because they knew what was going to happen.

RM carefully poured a small amount of water onto Suga’s face causing him to wake up.

“What the f-”

“Wake up!” RM shouted with a laugh cutting Suga off.

Suga rubbed his face and glared RM, who was still laughing.

Everyone else in the room held back their laughter. They didn’t want to add more fuel to the fire.

“Hurry up and get out of bed. We’re all waiting for you.” RM closed the water bottle with a snicker.

Suga continued to glare at him, “You are so annoying.”

RM shrugged his shoulders, “Not my fault that you wouldn’t wake up. Now hurry, we want to go explore.”

Suga glanced at the other men in the room, who wouldn’t meet his eyes. “You guys are going to pay for that.”

“What? We didn’t do anything.” Jimin protested.

Suga smirked, “That’s exactly why you guys are going to pay for it. Should have stopped him, but no, you guys just went along with it.” He climbed out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up from his nap.

“RM, you are going to have to be responsible for the punishment.” J-Hope turned to RM, who blinked at him in shock.

“What? Why do I have to take the blame? If it was anyone, it would have to be V.” RM pointed to V, who pointed to himself.

“Me? I didn’t do anything.” V frowned.

“You’re the one you handed me the water bottle.” RM argued.

V shook his head, “Oh no, don’t drag me into this.”

“If it’s anyone, Jin hyung is the one who suggested we pour water on him.” Jungkook chimed in.

Jin shook his head, “Don’t blame me now. I didn’t tell anyone to do it. You guys just did it on your own.”

“Come on guys, we can’t keep blaming each other for this. We just have to be careful today because who knows what Suga hyung is going to plan.” Jimin stepped in diffusing the situation.

“I’m ready now.” Suga stepped out of the bathroom ready to explore.

“Alright, let’s go.” Jungkook ran towards the door and opened it stepping out as everyone else followed.

“Where are we going?” V asked as he caught up to Jungkook.

“Parc Guell.” Jungkook replied as he looked through his phone.

“What’s that?” Jin asked.

“It’s a park on Carmel hill and is a UNESCO world heritage site, so we’re going to go check it out.” Jungkook nodded with a grin.

“Oh, that sounds fun.” Jimin chimed in.

“The real question now is, do you guys want to take the bus or take a taxi?” Jungkook turned to his friends as they stopped by the elevator.

“What’s the difference?” Suga asked with a yawn.

“Well, if we take the bus then we’ll have to walk and it’s a nine-hundred-meter uphill walk, but we take a taxi, it can drop us off at the front gate.” Jungkook answered.

“Definitely a taxi.” The rest responded.

Jungkook nodded, “Alright, it’s decided then. A taxi it is.”

The elevator doors opened and the seven of them piled into the elevator.

“Oh, this place looks really cool.” RM commented as he scrolled through the google search photos of Parc Guell.

“Huh. It’s one of the most recommended places to go to.” V added.

“I bet it is. It’s a world heritage site, so it’s famous.” Jimin chimed.

“There’s going to be a tone of foreign women and I’m so ready to meet them.” Suga rubbed his hands together.

“You can’t even speak Spanish. How are you going to communicate with them?” J-Hope raised an eyebrow.

Suga shrugged with a smirk, “I don’t have to speak Spanish. They do know English, so I’ll just use that.”

“And how much English do you know?” RM chuckled.

“Was pouring water on me not enough? Now you’re going to attack me when I want to make new friends?” Suga scowled.

“We’re not attacking you. We’re just curious to see how you do it.” J-Hope smirked teasingly.

DING

“Come you guys.” Jimin ushered the three older males.

“We’re in the lobby already?” RM blinked at he stepped out of the elevator.

“Our taxi will be here in five minutes.” Jungkook hollered back to his friends.

“One big enough for us all?” Jin asked.

Jungkook nodded, “Of course. Unless you guys want to spilt-up.”

“Oh no.” Suga shook his head. “I’m not going to risk that. We all need to stay together.”

“One of the wisest choices you made so far in life.” RM c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter