14 - A Memory

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, my head.” Suga groaned as he rolled to his side holding his head.

“Feeling like crap?” Jin chuckled as he sipped on his coffee.

Suga slowly sat down and turned towards Jin with his eyes squinted, “Am I the only one feeling like this?”

Jin nodded, “Pretty much.”

“I…when did we get back to our room?” Suga leaned against the bedframe.

“You don’t remember?”

“Nothing…all I can recall is drinking.”

“You drank a lot yesterday.”

“Did I blackout?”

“You sure did. I practically had to drag you down here.”

Suga groaned as he cradled his head in his hands, “Oh my god. What did I do?”

“You whined like a baby and almost cried. The rest of us were embarrassed for you.”

“I didn’t really do that, did I?”

“You did. RM almost smacked the living daylights out of you for it.”

“Oh god, that’s embarrassing.”

“Yeah, you think so?”

Suga groaned.

“You should go freshen up. You missed breakfast. It’s going to get late in the afternoon soon, so we need to go out.”

“Then why are you just sitting there? Shouldn’t you be getting ready?”

Jin looked down at his outfit. He was already dressed for the day, “I’m already dressed. I was just waiting for you to wake up. Unfortunately, I couldn’t leave you here by yourself.”

Suga climbed out of bed, “Why’s that?”

“Because I’m your roommate. I should have traded rooms with V when he asked. Oh wait, no, I wouldn’t want to have dealt with Jungkook. He was pretty wasted last night too.”

“Whatever. I’m going to shower.” Suga opened the bathroom door.

“Please do.” Jin finished his coffee setting his cup onto the table. He heaved a sigh as he looked out the window and a smile crept onto his face. He couldn’t help but think back to what happened before he could drag Suga to their room.

 

“I am not drunk!” Suga swayed from side to side as he tried standing up.

“Yeah, sit down.” RM pulled onto Suga’s shirt causing him to fall back down.

“Ow.” Suga groaned.

“Hunnie~” Mikyung sang as she rubbed her cheek against Haeun’s shoulder.

“Mikyung, you need to go to bed. You sound like Minho oppa right now.” Haeun pushed Mikyung’s head off her shoulder.

“But Hunnie!” Mikyung whined with a pout.

Haeun patted her head, “Come on. You need some sleep.”

“Oh Hunnie!” Mikyung tightened her arms around Haeun.

“Look outside!” Jungkook swayed his way over to the window.

“Oh crap.” V quickly followed him.

Jin heaved a sigh, “I can’t do this right now.”

“Um, yeah, your roommate is almost gone.” J-Hope pointed out as he poked Suga’s head.

“Stop poking me!” Suga swatted J-Hope’s hand away.

“Oh, you’re still up.”

“I am.”

“I think we should go.” RM looked up at Jin, who nodded in agreement.

“Sorry about these two.” Jimin turned to Haeun and Haeri, who shook their heads.

“It’s alright. We all had fun tonight, so that’s all that matters.” Haeri smiled.

“I’m going to bring Mikyung to her bed. I’ll be right back.” Haeun wrapped an arm around Mikyung’s waist. “Come on, let’s go to bed.”

“Mm. Hunnie…” Mikyung mumbled as she leaned her body against Haeun’s body.

“Hey, stop. Don’t lean against me like this.” Haeun panicked as she began to lose her balance with Mikyung putting all her weight on her.

“Let me help.” Jin offered as he gently grabbed onto Mikyung’s free arm that was at her side. He pulled Mikyung towards him so that Haeun could balance herself.

“It’s alright. I can handle this.” Haeun insisted.

“Haeun, just let Jin help you with Mikyung. You know that you won’t make it to the bedroom with her like that.” Haeri chided.

Haeun swallowed as she glanced at Jin, who was smiling. “Thanks for helping.” She thanked softly.

“No problem.” Jin replied as the two of them made their way to Mikyung’s bedroom.

Haeun pulled back the comforter as Jin gently laid Mikyung onto the bed. Haeun pulled the comforter over her best fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter