16 - Deal

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haeun, come here.” Haeri motioned for the younger woman.

Haeun walked over to the older woman, “What is it?”

“I want you and Mikyung to stand right there. I need to take a picture of my two-favorite people in the world.” Haeri beamed as she held up her phone which was in camera mode.

“I don’t think Minwoo is going to like that.” Mikyung teased.

Haeri shrugged her shoulders, “It’s fine. He’s not as important as the two of you.”

Haeun laughed, “Just you wait until Minwoo proposes to you then you’ll have no choice but to say that he’s your favorite.”

“Oh shush.” Haeri hushed the two-younger woman. “Now smile please.”

Mikyung and Haeun linked arms and smiled brightly as Haeri took the photo.

“Perfect.” Haeri beamed as she looked at the photo. “You two are just so adorable.”

“You sound like our mom.” Mikyung walked up to the older woman with Haeun behind her.

“Well, I do feel like your mother.” Haeri mused as the three of them burst into laughter.

The sound of Haeun’s phone interrupted the laughing.

“Who’s calling you?” MIkyung raised a brow.

Haeun heaved an exhausted sigh knowing well who was calling her, “SIwon oppa.” She pulled out her phone and there his name was flashing on the screen.

“Better pick up or he’s going to be upset.” Haeri stated.

Haeun swiped her finger across the screen as she accepted the video call, “Hi Siwon oppa.”

Siwon beamed, “Hello princess.”

“Hi Siwon oppa.” Mikyung and Haeri greeted in the background.

“Hi Mikyung, Haeri. How are you ladies enjoying your vacation?” Siwon chuckled.

“It’s wonderful oppa.” Haeun replied. “You and Minho oppa should have told me that you booked a suite.”

“It was a surprise. We couldn’t tell you that.” Siwon grinned. “Did you like it?”

Haeun softened, “Of course. Thanks, oppa.”

“How’s the weather over there? Are you liking it so far? What have you done?” Siwon bombarded.

“Whoa there oppa. One question at a time please.” Haeun laughed.

“Sorry.” Siwon apologized embarrassed.

“Where’s Minho oppa? Is he not with you?”

“Haeun, did you forget that we’re seven hours ahead of you? It’s eleven at night over here. Minho is not with me. I’m at my apartment.”

“It’s late. You should be sleeping. Why are you calling me?” Haeun scolded.

“It’s because I missed you. Do you not miss me?” Siwon pouted.

Haeun rolled her eyes at her older brother, “I miss you too, oppa.”

Siwon grinned hearing that. “Good. You’re enjoying yourself, right?”

Haeun nodded, “I am. I’ve ate a lot of food and explored some places. It’s beautiful. Maybe next time you, me, and Minho oppa could come back. Along with mom and dad. Oh, and maybe Mrs. Jung, if she’s not busy.”

Siwon nodded, “That sounds like a wonderful idea. We can talk about that more when you come back, how does that sound?”

“Sounds like a plan. Also, I’m not looking forward to working with you and Minho oppa.”

“Aw, you can’t say that. We’re excited to have you come work with us. We already have your office set up for you.”

“What? Already?”

Siwon nodded, “We sure do. We’re looking forward to working with you.”

“I’m only working there for two weeks. That’s all. I can’t work there forever. I have to get back to the hospital.”

“We know, we understand. We’re not going to hold you captive forever.”

“Good. If you and Minho oppa understand, I don’t have to bring dad into the picture.”

“Now you’re going to threaten us?” Siwon raised a brow.

Haeun gave her older brother an innocent smile, “Of course not. I wouldn’t dare do that.”

“Choi Haeun.” Siwon called sternly.

“Oppa, you should go to sleep. It’s late and it’s not healthy to sleep so late. I’ll call you back when I’m free so that way I can talk with both you and Minho oppa.”

Siwon couldn’t help but chuckle seeing how his sister was trying to get rid of him, “Fine, have it your way. Be careful and have fun.”

“I will. Thanks, oppa. Bye.”

“Bye princess.” Siwon bid as the call came to an end.

Haeun heaved a sigh of relief as she slipped her phone back into her pocket.

“Done talking with Siwon oppa?” Mikyung chuckled.

Haeun looked over at her best friends, “I am so glad that I live with the two of you and not with one of them. They would probably drive me crazy.”

“They just really care for you, that’s all.” Haeri placed a hand on Haeun’s head.

“Unnie.” Haeun pouted as Haeri laughed pulling her hand away.

“Sorry, I just had to do that. You just look like a lost child, so I couldn’t help myself.” Haeri beamed.

“That’s Haeun for you.” Mikyung teased.

“Hey.” Haeun protested.

“Sorry about keeping you ladies waiting.” RM apologized as he walked up to them.

“No need to worry about it. We were just chatting.” Haeri smiled.

“I hope it wasn’t anything bad about us.” Jimin joked.

“Of course not.” Haeun laughed. “Are you guys all set to go?”

Jungkook nodded, “We are, and V has his camera, so we’re good there. Is there anywhere around here that you ladies wanted to explore?”

The three women exchanged looks before turning back to the men.

“No, there isn’t anything in particular. We can just walk around and see what’s around.” Mikyung suggested.

“It’s only a little bit after four, so we have plenty of time.” RM looked at his phone.

“There’s plenty of time. Let’s go explore.” Suga stated as he stated as he started walking away.

“Don’t get lost now.” J-Hope called after him.

“Don’t lose me.” Suga shot back as he continued to walk not looking back once.

Jin shook his head, “What are we going to do with him?”

“We just have to deal with him.” Jimin replied.

“Can we leave him here? I would really appreciate that.” RM chuckled.

“Why? So that you can take all of the credit for yourself?” J-Hope smirked.

RM shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter