25 - A Little Too Hot

Perfect Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

RING RING

“Haeun, your phone is ringing.” Haeri called from the living room of their suite.

“Coming.” Haeun ran out of her bedroom to pick up her phone. She quickly picks up the video call, “Hi Minho oppa.”

“Hello Hunnie.” Minho greeted with a big smile on his face. “How are you doing?”

“I’m doing well.” Haeun answered as she walked back to her bedroom. “What’s the reason for you to call me? Do you need my help again?”

“Of course not. Can’t I just call you because I miss you?”

“I mean you can, but you don’t usually do it unless it’s necessary.”

Minho heaved a sigh, “I just miss you and wanted to call you. There’s nothing more to it.”

Haeun narrowed her eyes at her older brother, “Why do you look so exhausted?”

Minho blinked and smiled, “I’ve just been working that’s all. How’s your trip? Are you enjoying yourself?”

“I am. I think I’ve eaten a little too much over here, but the food is so delicious that I can’t seem to stop myself.”

Minho laughed, “I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying yourself. How’s Haeri and Mikyung? Are they having fun?”

Haeun nodded her head, “Yes, they are. Haeri unnie has practice so she joins us when she’s free. Yesterday, we went to the aquarium and it was amazing. I didn’t want to leave, but we had to explore other places so we left.”

“I swear you were a mermaid in your previous life.”

“Maybe I should take a new profession and become a mermaid.”

“If that’s what you want, I will support you all the way.”

“Of course you will oppa.”

“That’s because I’m the best. Who can be better than me?”

“Where’s Siwon oppa?”

Minho gives her a strained smile, “He’s working right now.”

“What about you? Aren’t you working as well?”

“I am, but I’m on a small business trip.”

“Oh? Is it far from home?”

Minho shook his head, “No, it’s not far. I’m just away from a few days and I missed you, so I decided that I was going to call you.”

“I see. Well, don’t work so hard. You look exhausted like you haven’t slept in days.”

Minho touched his face, “Do I look that bad? I’ve been sleeping properly.”

Haeun gave him a concerned look, “You have dark circles under your eyes, oppa. You should take a nap now if you have time.”

“Should I take a nap?”

“If you have the time then you take a nap. No woman is going to desire you if you look like that.”

“I don’t need any woman in my life. Having you is enough for me.”

Haeun clicked her tongue at her brother, “Minho oppa.”

Minho laughed, “Alright, alright, I’m joking. I have a bit of time, so I’ll take your advice and take a nap. Maybe an hour nap should be good enough to make me look more handsome.”

“Okay, have a nice nap oppa.”

“Alright, bye. Call if you need anything.”

“I will.”

“I love you, Haeun.”

“Love you too, Minho oppa.” Haeun hung up the phone and slipped her phone into the back pocket of her denim shorts before stepping out.

“Minho?” Haeri asked as she looked up from her phone.

Haeun nodded as she sat down next to the older woman, “Yeah.”

Haeri peered into her face, “What’s with that expression? Did something happen?”

Haeun shook her head, “No, nothing happened. Minho oppa just looked really exhausted. I’m just worried that he’s overworking himself.”

“He didn’t tell you anything?”

“No, he just said that he’s on a small business trip right now.”

“Then you should worry about anything. He’s probably  just sleep deprived and need sleep. Don’t worry too much about it.”

“He’s going to take a nap, so I hope he feels better after the nap.”

“I’m sure he will.” Haeri patted her head. “Is Mikyung still sleeping?”

Haeun nodded, “Yeah. I don’t know how late she stayed up last night, but I was out cold when my head hit the pillow. We had a busy long day yesterday.”

“Yes we did. Well, today will be more relaxed. We’re just going to the beach so there’s no rush.”

“Maybe I should text V and let him know that we might be a little going to beach since Mikyung isn’t up yet.” Haeun pulled out her phone.

Haeri nodded in agreement, “I think that’ll be a good idea so that they don’t wait for us or are worried about us being late.”

“I’ll do that then.” Haeun quickly sent a text to V letting him know that they were going to be late because Mikyung is still sleeping in bed. She received a response back shortly. “He said that we can just go whenever we’re ready.”

Haeri nodded, “Sounds good to me.”

“Do you have practice today?”

“I do. I’ll be leaving here shortly and hopefully Mikyung wakes up.”

“It’ll be fine. It’s still a little early right now.”

Haeri looked at her wrist watch, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. It’s only eight in the morning. I think she’ll wake up before noon, so you two still have plenty of time to go to the beach.”

“I think so too.”

“Now, let’s watch something on Netflix.” Haeri leaned over to pick up the remote.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright, I am all set. I have my bathing suit on. I have sunblock on. I have my shawl. I have my bag, hat, and sunglasses. I’m ready whenever you are.” Mikyung turned to Haeun.

“I’m ready.” Haeun stood up from the couch.

“Gosh.” Mikyung squealed in delight. “You are super-duper cute in your in your bathing suit! It matches you so darn well!”

Haeun blushed pink, “Stop. Let’s just go already.”

“I bet your going to have heads turning. That two piece really fits you well. That overskirt is tempting the wind to blow through it.”

“Mikyung!” Haeun redden.

Mikyung laughed as she opened the door, “Come on you pouty baby. Let’s go enjoy the beach and sunny day.”

Haeun rolled her eyes as she followed after her be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter