Chapter 19

The Baby You're Pregnant With Isn't My Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoora woke up from her slumber due to feeling thirsty, but then she noticed Donghae was not beside her on the bed. Thinking that Donghae was still watching television downstairs, she got off the bed and walked out of the room. However, when she reached downstairs, she found no sight of Donghae.

Her eyebrows unconsciously furrowed as she was wondering where her husband was. She looked up at the clock on the wall and her eyebrows furrowed more when she found out that it was 3 a.m.

“Where is he going this late?” she thought to herself, heading back to the kitchen and getting a drink from the refrigerator. While drinking, she just couldn’t stop thinking of her husband’s whereabouts. It had been a long time since he came back home late, in which he only did that when he was out to hang out with his friends. And he rarely hung out with his friends now after they had reconciled with each other. If he was hanging out with his friends, he should have told her, right?

“Well, maybe it was a last-minute plan and he didn’t want to disturb me sleeping,” she concluded. Moreover, she had gone to bed a little bit earlier than usual today.

After convincing herself, she walked upstairs to her bedroom without any doubts or suspicion.

The next morning...

“Auntie, did Donghae oppa tell you where he was going last night?” Yoora asked when she reached the dining table where Aunt Ha was serving the food.

Aunt Ha looked up at her. “Aniyo. He didn’t tell me anything. Why?”

“He hasn't been home ever since last night. I’ve called him many times but he didn’t pick up. I’m so worried,” Yoora said in worry.

“Really? Where did he go?” Aunt Ha thought to herself. Today was a weekend day, so Donghae wasn’t working today. “Try call him again. Who knows he will pick up your call this time?” Aunt Ha suggested.

Yoora did like what the elder told her and later sighed heavily when she heard only an operator’s voice.

Donghae’s eyes fluttered open due to the sun rays that shone through the thin curtains. He was about to get back to sleep when he noticed something unfamiliar.

The surroundings.

It looked different than the usual surroundings he had usually woken up to every morning.

He blinked his eyes confusedly, trying to register everything in his mind. Where was he?

Still half-sleeping, he brushed it off and decided to continue sleeping while tightening his arms around the figure that he thought was his wife. But he felt like something was off. He felt something different.

That prevented him from continuing sleeping as he looked down on his wife. And his half-lidded eyes ended up turning wide upon finding out that it was not his wife who was sleeping beside him but his secretary, Jiyeon!

He gasped loudly and quickly pulled himself away from the woman. The bare shoulder of Jiyeon that was not covered by the blanket got him frozen in his position as he looked down on his own body. He stiffened more when he found out he wasn’t wearing his shirt. He slowly peeked under the blanket and stiffened even more when he found out that he was fully !

“Oh my God…” Those were the only words that could come out of his mouth at the moment as he was speechless. He tried to remember what had happened last night. Last night, Jiyeon had called him saying that there was a thief in her house. He had rushed to her house thinking that she was in danger and to his relief, the thief was gone when he had arrived. He had calmed her down and the last thing he remembered was he was drinking the coffee she had made for him and later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter