Chapter 8: The Hallucinations and the Ex.

When In Seoul...

---Jessica’s POV---

   “Jaejoong-ah! What did you do to Sooyoung?” I asked, trying to be as harsh as I could. We were at Sooyoung’s house because she won’t wake up, even if we call her.

   “Two words: Hangover.” Jaejoong said, eating his cereals.

   “B-but she can’t! We have a quiz today.” Taeyeon worryingly said. We went upstairs to check her. When we reached her room full of weird-looking stuffed animals, Taeyeon didn’t hesitate to shout directly at Sooyoung’s ears.

   “CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Taeyeon screamed.

   “Aaaaaiiiisssshhh~” Sooyoung complained. I guess she did have a hangover, but this kind of thing never happens to her. Ever. “I’m not going to school today!”

   “Isn’t it annoying every time Taengoo is the one waking us up?” I said to Sooyoung.

   “Come…on!” Taeyeon tried to pull Sooyuong out of the bed. “Whoever did this to you is so dead!” She tried to pull her again.

   “Taengoo! We’re gonna be late!!!” I said impatiently.

   Taeyeon grunted. “Fine, fine…BUT I’LL BE BACK.” I saw Taeyeon give a death glare to Sooyoung.

 

---Key’s POV---

   “Do you have a keyring that’s color pink and looks like a shoe?” I asked the lady who is selling keyrings.

   “Hyung, it’s not a shoe.” Taemin whispered. “It’s a heel. You see, shoes are flat, but heels are—“

   “I know the difference,” I said, annoyed. Taemin is really a pain in the neck sometimes. I don’t even know why he keeps following me.

   “Sorry, we don’t have that kind of design.” The lady said. “But, we do have a blue one that looks just like what you described.”

   “Thanks, anyway..” I said and started walking. “Think, Taemin. Think! What happened to the keyring while I was talking to her?”

   “Well, I looked like I listening to your conversation, but I really was looking at the keyring.” Taemin said while eating his sandwich. “And I didn’t tell you this, but it was slowly disappearing!”

   I looked at Taemin, more annoyed than earlier. “Shaddap.”

   Taemin grabbed a big bite on his sandwich, which made his mouth full. “Pffft. Why do you even care about that noona? I thought you were enemies.”

   THAT was a good question. Yeah, why do I even care about that brat? I can’t believe that someone younger than me is right.

   “Well, because…H-how would you feel if you lost something precious?” I said. That was lame, I know. It was one of the worst lines I’ve ever said.

   Taemin sighed and said, “You’re right. Let’s just find it later. We’re already late for school.” He continued eating his sandwich.

   “I think you’re hiding it…” I said, glaring at his bag. “I know you are...”

   “Oh, okay. Just because I saw it disappear, it already means that I took it? Sheesh!”

 

---Yoona’s POV---

   Changmin hasn’t been around these days, like he used to. Also, he didn’t come to school today. I felt something was wrong, but there couldn’t be. Nah, he’s just a lazy head. And I hate him for letting me sit along on our favorite bench.

   “You’re alone?” I was startled when I heard that voice. It was Wooyoung, doing his heart-melting smile. “Where’s that guy who is always with you? What was his name again?

  “Oh, that lazy head?” I chuckled nervously. “He managed to skip school for the 100th time.”

   He chuckled and sat beside me. “It’s weird calling a best friend ‘lazy head’. Wouldn’t he be offended?”

   “Don’t worry. He won’t hear this because he’ll be busy snoring.” I joked.

   We both laughed it off and talked a bit more.

 

---Jaejoong’s POV---

   Finally, soccer’s back. Our coach had been gone for a month because of his knee injury, so every time soccer was our next class, it’s like we were just having a free time. But now I guess we’re back to running 3 laps.

   “I can’t believe that you guys have gone physically unfit in just two months…Tsk, tsk, tsk.” Our coach said, looking at us disappointingly. “What a pity. And because I came back from an injury, I’ll go easy on you this week.”

   Everybody started cheering like crazy.

   “5 laps.” Our coach said.

   The cheering stopped instantly and was replaced by a groan. Oh, great. He made us run 5 laps. I’ll show that pig what I’ve got.

   We started running continuously, without even having a break. The one who stops will be a designated loser for the whole semester. I already ran 4½ laps and only a few of us were left (Haha, losers).

   I guess I was very tired because I started seeing hallucinations. I was seeing my ex-girlfriend, Sunye, at the field, waving at me.

   Then I fainted. I became a loser.

   Next thing I knew, I was at the hospital. No, not at the school clinic, but at the hospital. That means something serious happened to me. I was still hallucinating, I guess. Because I was still seeing Sunye. This time, smiling at me happily.

   “Oppa! How are you?” So…hallucinations could talk! Then she hugged me tightly.

 

Please keep reading! ^^