Chapter 13: Ditching, Babysitting, and Waiting.

When In Seoul...

   “Please go!” Sunny begged me. She was already kneeling down. “I need at least one friend of mine to support me~!”

   “Isn’t your mom your friend?” I said, trying to dodge Sunny’s invitation.

   Honestly, it’s not that I didn’t want to support her. I just have this thing of being weird when there are too many guys around me.

   “We don’t have a close relationship, Yul. Please! That dog person will be there!”

   My eyes got wider. “Donghae will be there?? Okay.”

   Did I just say that? Oh my gosh.

---Seohyun’s POV---

   I think I’m already sunburnt. The heat was directly above me, and I hate having a tan skin. Really not my thing.

   I sighed. “Sansaengnim! I’m really tired now, and it’s because you woke me up an hour earlier than expected!”

   “Are you blaming me, Seo Joohyun?” Mrs. Go was making that scary face again. “Kyuhyun, help her plant the seeds.”

   “Aish…” I whispered to myself and turned to Kyuhyun. “Don’t worry, I can handle it.”

   “No , you can’t.” He chuckled. He looked at my work. “At this rate, you’ll finish the project in…three days.”

   I punched his arm. “We’ve only met for a few hours and I already hate you! Now I’m curious how you make friends.”

   “Well…” He was smiling so brightly. I wish I was like that. “I make friends by showing them that I don’t ditch my projects.”

   I punched him again. “Yah! I’m not the kind of person who skips a project…Well okay, maybe I already did it once…”

   He raised his brow. “Okay, twice… thrice.”

   He shook his head. “Ugh, maybe I already did it four times, but that doesn’t mean that I love doing it…” I defended. I actually did it numerous times.

   “Whatever you say…” Kyuhyun said. He obviously didn’t believe me. He was smiling while doing the ‘I’ll-Pretend-That-I-Believe-You face’.

---Leeteuk’s POV---

   “Since you kidnapped me earlier, can I choose where we’ll go?” Taeyeon asked, anticipating for her payback. She pointed out one area at the park and looked at me. “Let’s go there!”

I nodded. My phone suddenly rang. It was a text message from Kyuhyun, telling me to ditch Taeyeon. I was about to reply and ask him how he knew that I was with her, but he sent another text message saying that he was also at the park, and he reminded me of the consequence in capital letters. I just sighed heavily.

   When we reached that area, it was quiet. I could only hear the annoying birds. I was ready to leave Taeyeon, but I realized that I wasn’t that kind of guy… but then I remembered my grades. It was much more important than her, I guess.

   “Taeyeon, I…have to leave.” I said without even realizing it. “I’m really, really sorry.” I ran back as fast as I could.

   “N—now?” Taeyeon shouted from the back.

   How was I going to apologize to her after? Geez, I feel guilty.

---Jessica’s POV---

   “We’re gonna what?!” I said a little petrified. Key and I were at Ms. Kim’s brother’s very quiet office.

   “He said we’ll gonna be taking care of a kid.” Key whispered to me. “Babo.”

   I was stammering already. I didn’t know what to say. What’s there to say, anyway? Argh, why was it that I had to achieve my dreams with this vain Key? WHY?!

   “It’s okay if you don’t want to do it, Ms. Jung.” The producer said. “We’ll just find another person to claim this opportunity…”

   Key sighed. “Your opportunity, Jess…to be a star…”

   What in the world was wrong with them? I threw a weird face at them in return.

   “Ms. Jung, I have worked with many people that are now famous.” The producer said, making me seal the deal. “And I can make you and Key as famous as they are today.”

   I looked at Key, and I could totally read his mind. I know he was saying, “Just sign the contract, Barbie.”

   So I just sighed and got the pen from the table. “Fine.”

   “Finally…” I heard everyone breathe at ease when I said the word ‘fine’.

   Seriously, these guys…

---Tiffany’s POV---

   I’m such an idiot! Of course she was lying! That Sunye girl was pissing me of from the first time I met her at the hospital. She was trying to take Jaejoong away from me. But what if some part of what she said was true? It couldn’t be, no. Yunho is always right.

   I was waiting at the bus station, sitting,  while thinking about all of these. Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder, which made me jump in shock.

   “What are you doing here?” It was Sooyoung, obviously waiting for the bus too. “It’s unusual to see you here, since you have a limo to get you everywhere.”

   I moved a little bit to share my seat with her. “I don’t want my driver hanging around while Jaejoong and I are dating. How about you? What are you doing at the bus station at 7:00 pm?”

   “I need to get out of that house! Jaejoong kept asking me what he’ll wear for your date.” Sooyoung said with annoyance. “He said he should bring a sweater, just in case you get cold.”

   Gosh, he’s so adorable! “Are you going to the same place where we’ll be meeting? Please say yes, I’ll literally die if I accidentally say something stupid to him…”

   Sooyoung paused for a minute before saying another sentence.

   “You know what,” She said while standing up. “I’ll just take a walk instead of taking the bus. Take care, Tiff.”

   Okay, what’s with her? She suddenly appears out of nowhere, then talks to me for a couple of minutes without answering ANY of my questions, and just leaves me there… as if the two minute senseless talk didn’t even happen. Weird.

---Yunho’s POV---

   Maybe it was better sitting alone at the bar than standing in front of Gyeongbok Palace on a cold weather, waiting for someone who obviously isn’t gonna come. I’ve been waiting for three hours, still hoping that Tiffany would come.

   I let out a huge sigh and just walked back to the direction of my house while thinking of what reason I should tell to my mom when I go home late. I was halfway there when I noticed that I left my cellphone, or maybe dropped it somewhere. Shoot.

---Sunny’s POV---

   “I’m really looking forward in seeing you cook.” My mom said excitedly while giving me cookbooks for tips. “I know you’ll be great. Cooking is in our genes.”

   Oh, right. Then how come I burn omelets every day since I knew what the alphabet was? I’m freaking dead once she sees the sour faces of Sungmin’s friends and Yuri.

   “Umma, what if…I’m bad at cooking?” I laughed a little so she’ll think that I was kidding.

   “Haha! Such nonsense. Don’t worry, I’m there to support you.”

   Great, I’m really dead.

   When I went outside my mom’s bedroom (where she kept all her cookbooks), Yuri was waiting for me with a nervous face. She was almost sweating, actually.

   “Told you, I’m not good with guys around.” She said while smiling a little.

   “They’re not even here yet.” I said as we started walking at the hallways. “Unless you’re talking about that pain in the neck whom I’ve been living with for…a week now.”

   Yuri laughed. “Honestly, I think you and Sungmin are the same in some ways, even though you two are completely different. He said the exact thing earlier.”

   We ran into him, speak of the devil. He waved happily at us, but when he passed me, I sensed him planning something, only I didn’t have that slightest idea if it’s gonna be good or bad.

---Kyuhyun’s POV---

   I can’t believe that they were serious when they said that we were gonna have dinner at Sungmin’s house. And I REALLY couldn’t believe that Sunny agreed to cook. Well, come to think of it, why wouldn’t she agree? I mean, what if her plan was to burn the food on purpose, then put poison on Sungmin’s food?

   Aish…really, I watch too much movies.

   I suddenly was disturbed by a barking thing behind me. We were inside the car, heading at Sungmin’s house. Eunhyuk was driving and Donghae was behind the driver’s seat.

   “Yah. No cats in the car.” Eunhyuk said.

   “It’s not a cat,” Donghae chuckled. He was taking a picture of him and the dog while he was saying this. “It’s a dog, and not just any dog. It’s worth 100,000 won and I’m going to give it to someone I like.”

   “Who is it?” I asked, surprised that Donghae actually liked a girl, and not a dog. The car stopped in front of Sungmin’s HUGE house.

   “It’s that girl who’s afraid of dogs.” Eunhyuk said while getting out of the car.

   When we entered the house, I saw Sungmin’s mom setting the table with Sunny and a girl with a very familiar face.

   “Annyeong!” Sunny said when she finished helping Mrs. Lee. She grabbed the girl (who’s familiar) and introduced her to us. “This is my friend, Kwon Yuri. Yuri, you probably know them.” Sunny left immediately after saying this.

   Now I remember her. She was my classmate when I was in 8th grade...I knew from then on that it was going to be awkward, because we had a relationship back then, but it only lasted for a few months because she had to move.

   She just bowed and made a shy smile.

---Yuri’s POV---

   “Please, tell me he didn’t recognize me.” I thought. I was such a traitor to him. One minute you were having a date with the person you love, the next, you leave him at the restaurant and transfer to another school.

   Suddenly, I was disturbed by a puppy that was going after me. I shut my eyes really hard and screamed as loud as I could. Yes, I should’ve moved a muscle, but I was just stoned.

   I knew I was bitten already, but I didn’t feel any pain. That’s when I opened my right eye and realized that Donghae caught the puppy.

   He smiled at me and picked up the dog. “Sorry for startling you.”

   “It’s fine…” I said, looking down.

 

I hope you like this chapter~ ^^ Ooh, and what do you think about KyuRi? :DD

 

&& thanks for admiring my posters/banner. xD Please read the next chapter (If I already posted it. LOL) and comment! :)