Chapter 2

When In Seoul...

~Seohyun's POV~

   I sighed, maybe for the fourth or fifth time already, while waiting for the homeroom teacher to come. I couldn't believe my dad put me into this school. It was probably the third worst high school in Seoul, right after the X High School (I'd rather not mention names), which is considered the most unprofessional high school in the city, and that one school where my cousins used to go to. They said it was just plain horrible. So, why did I think this school was the third worst? Just look at my classmates!

   The one in front of me was snoring like crazy...who was that? Oh, right, it's Jessica. And these two people beside me kept throwing papers at each other (thank God, they're not spitting bubble gum at each other, like last year). Ugh, why couldn't people in this section focus on their studies?  And all the teachers say this section holds all the gifted students studying here. The only lesson I had learned so far in here is to stop giving this school a chance of improvement and transfer to a better, classier one.

   Though, I actually think this guy seated at my right side, Eunhyuk, is gifted. He invents his own dance moves, dances on just about anywhere, and he's very, very flexible. And I'm not gonna lie, he's-- His paperball hit my head.

   "Oops," Eunhyuk said softly, cautiously.

   That was when I finally lost it.

   "SEONSAENGNIIIIM!!!" I screamed with all my might and stormed out of that jungle room.

 

~Sunny's POV~

   "Huh? What?" I straightened up from my relaxing sleep when I heard that irritating, lion-like growl. "Oh, her..." It was just that annoying daddy's girl, Seo Joohyun. I swear, she sometimes tends to react on things too much. I was about to go back to sleep when somebody poked me with a pencil on my left temple.

   "Hey there!" Sungmin cheerfully said. I honestly couldn't understand this guy. Sometimes he does everything possible for me to get mad, and other times he acts as if we're the best of friends.

   "What do you want this time, Lee Sungmin?" I stood up, irritated, and asked.

   He shrugged and said, with his signature smile plastered on his face, "Nothing. I just want to play with you, my long, lost best friend."

   He was doing it again. He was torturing me.

   "Uh, excuse me, long, lost BFF," I made the bunny ears gesture. "I don't have time for your torturing games right now. So if you'll excuse me, I have a cooking class to attend." I started walking to the direction of the door. I thought I won the conversation this time, but Sungmin made an annoying comeback when he laughed hysterically about what I said.

   "You can't even cook eggs!" Sungmin said, still laughing.

   Let's see if he would still laugh once I finally become a chef, I thought.

 

~Yuri's POV~

   "Umma, I can't do this!"

   I hated this. I hated this so much. I hate it every time I transfer to another school, and this is the fifth time. I'm always the 'new girl'. I'm always the one who is one semester late - well, two months late, this time - and always the one who has a hard time making new friends. It makes me insecure and pressured, especially the school that I was about to go to this time. People around the neighborhood had said to my mother that everyone there was gifted, and that they were as beautiful as angels (I'm actually having a hard time believing that).

   "Kwon Yuri!" My mother said loudly, having had enough of me. "Put yourself together, or I will transfer you to another school!"

   "Transfer me anywhere you want, but here!" I said. I could feel that aura that always made me feel inferior. I wanted to run away, but we were already inside the school, at the principal's office.

   My mother sighed and said, in a softer voice, "Yuri, I know that this time you will fit in. You're smart, just like them. And you're as beautiful as an angel, just like them."

   "That's true, Miss Kwon," the principal said, butting in on our dramatic conversation. "We have our ten of our top ranked students to guide you for the rest of the school year.” Since it was already that bald head principal who was talking to me, I guess I had no choice but to agree. "Your first class will be on Building #1 in Classroom C." he added.

   I looked at the map that he gave me earlier and saw that 'Classroom C' was where they hold cooking classes.

   "Okay." I said with a forced smile on my face. Cooking and baking is what I do when my mom is not around, so I guess I would fit in there.

 

~Yoona's POV~

   "There he is, there he is!" I squealed while watching Wooyoung play soccer. "What. A. Hottie..."

   Changmin, my childhood friend - my best friend, interrupted me with an Unbelievable... chuckle and said, "Yah, that Wooyoung guy has got nothing on me. He only has biceps, but I have abs. Chocolate-freaking--"

   Before he could finish his sentence, I screamed so lout that even Wooyoung heard me from a distance. It was an embarrassing move, but it was definitely worth it because he waved at me after that while exposing his sizzling hot abs...heaven.

   "He just waved at me!" I squealed, this time jumping up and down, while dangling Changmin's arms. I saw him roll his eyes and punched his arm playfully (He should thank Wooyoung; I would have punched him with much more strength if it weren't for him). I then returned to my happy fangirling mode. "After two semesters and and two months studying in the same school with him, he finally noticed me. I think I won't leave this bench anymore..."

   Changmin just left me there, fantasizing about Wooyoung. And me. Us.

 

   Divider.png

So yeah, I updated it, YAY! lol. I'm sorry if I'm not as good as me two years ago when I first posted this chapter. ^^" But I do hope you liked it and will wait for me to redo the 20 other chapters. :D