Chapter 7: Party + Dare Attempt #2

When In Seoul...

---Yuri’s POV---

   I can’t believe I’m still going in this school for two days. My longest was when my mom transferred me into an all-girls school. I lasted approximately three hours. Luckily, I didn’t die.

   But what about my friends? They looked so bummed today. We were hanging out at the school rooftop (Yoona said that the rooftop is all theirs from 3:30-5:00 pm) and while I was looking at the nice view, Hyoyeon and Sunny wwere sitting sluggishly on the dirt.

   “Why, God. WHY?!” Sunny screamed.

   “I know how you feel, sweetie.” Hyoyeon said, sounding as if her life was in hell. She punched her bag hard and continued, “That monkey Eunhyuk is trying to challenge me, huh?! Fine then, I’m gonna show him how it REALLY works in this school!”

   “Well, at least he’s challenging you at something you’re good at. That evil Sungmin and plastic face Seohyun are making me cook…IN PUBLIC!”

   Yoona suddenly entered and sat with Hyoyeon and Sunny. “Hey guys. What’s with those faces? Yul, what happened to these two?”

   I just shrugged, and Sunny suddenly cried. “MY MOTHER IS NOT MY REAL MOTHER!!! Umma said that my real mother is very rich, has a big house, and she can make me continue my studies…But I don’t wanna leave our crappy house! I’m already good with laundrying my clothes manually!”

   Yoona chuckled nervously. “Am I the only one here who’s having a good day? Yuri, what’s your story?”

   “Nothing. As usual, my mom is still not allowing me to go to parties and stuff.” I said, finally sitting with them.

   “Really?” Hyoyeon said pitying me. “She doesn’t allow you, but do you want to?”

   I nodded.

   “Well, every Tuesdays, students go to this really student-friendly bar that’s exclusively for students only.” Hyoyeon added. “ It’s everybody’s favorite.”

   “And we can call your mom and tell her about it. The teachers even recommend it!” Sunny said.

   Finally, for the first time, I’m going out with my REAL friends.

 

---Taeyeon’s POV---

   “Yes!” After two hours of studying, I finally finished the whole pointers. But I gotta do something related to homework so I could dodge that Tuesday thingy. Yes, every Tuesdays, the whole student body will go to their favorite bar and have an arm wrestling. Whoever loses has to buy the winner lunch until the next fight (which is usually next week).

   “Taengoo~ !” Jessica shouted excitedly from outside my room. Jessica and I started to live under the same roof when my mom allowed her to stay overnight (her mom died that day). Jessica quickly opened the door and hugged me from the back. “It’s Tuesday today…and don’t even try to get out of it! I know you finished your homework. I could hear your victory ‘Yes!’ from outside the house.”

   I didn’t respond.

   “C’mon! We’re gonna miss the arm wrestle!”

   Darn…I guess one party won’t make me forget everything I just learned. So I grabbed my jacket and went with Sica.

 

---Yunho’s POV---

   I was hanging out at the bar, like everyone else. I saw Tiffany come in and was about to approach her when Jaejoong got to her and hugged her. I just went back to my seat and drank another glass of beer.

   “Aish, I forgot my wallet again!” I turned to look at who said that. It was sooyoung, one of Tiffany’s friends. Of all the friends Tiff had, Sooyuong is the only one I haven’t really talked to. Ever. We’re kinda…awkward.

   “Uh…Yunho-sshi…can you lend me 15,000 Won? I’ll promise I’ll pay you back! Sooyoung said.

   I gave her 20,000 Won instead. “Y-Yunho-sshi, this is more than what I’ve asked for..”

   “I know, just buy the more expensive one. The hangover lasts longer.” I jokingly said.

   She laughed and did buy the expensive beer. Honestly, her laugh is cuter than Tiffany’s and her smile is sincerer…but I know Tiffany is still the goddess.

 

---Eunhyuk’s POV---

   “Wanna join the arm wrestling competition tonight?” Donghae asked.

   “Not really, I mean if they twist my hand, everything that I’ve worked hard for will be nothing.” I said.

   “Seriously, you’re just like that Taeyeon girl who wouldn’t let anyone stop her from studying.”

   “I saw her in here somewhere earlier…” I said, looking for Taeyeon. “Meh..”

   “Really?!” Donghae couldn’t believe it. “I would love to see her— Whoa, what’s that commotion over there?” He saw a group of people watching someone on the dance floor.

   I went to check who’s causing all that cheer and stuff. To my surprise, it was Kim Hyoyeon, the girl who always looks threatened whenever I show up.

   “Nice moves, Miss Kim.” I smirked. The music stopped and she stood up, panting.

   “Lee Hyukjae…” Hyoyeon said in al low voice.

   “Why did you stop? It was so entertaining already.” I joked.

   “Shut up, you monkey!” She was shouting again. People started shouting ‘Fight!’ repeatedly.

   “Ready? I asked, still smirking. She just gave me an angry look and started to show what she’s got.

 

---Donghae’s POV---

   “Eunhyuk’s really trying to piss Hyoyeon off, isn’t he?” I said while drinking Coke. I saw Taeyeon sitting alone over the bar. Okay, now I believe Eunhyuk. So I tapped Leeteuk, who was busy playing a game on his phone. “Hyung, your target is right over there. Go make your move.”

   “Wha—not now, I need to defeat the dragon!” Leeteuk said while still looking at his phone.

   “Remember the grades…” Kyuhyun, who was busy mixing two different drinks, said.  So Leeteuk sighed and went to Taeyeon’s direction.

   “Aish, the beer is lesser than the coke.” Kyuhyun said, annoyed. “ I better get another glass.”

   I was left alone at our table. Totally boring, by the way. Until this girl who looked bothered put her bag on the table and was doing something to her shoe.

   “Gosh, what the heck is that?!” She angrily said to herself. That’s when she noticed that I was there. “Uh…Mianhae.” She bowed a little. “I-I didn’t bother to look if the table was already taken…”

   “It’s fine, but what’s wrong with your shoe?” I asked.

   “There’s something stuck in it, but I can’t see it!”

   I bent down to check her shoe and tapped it a little. “There, try it.”

   When she tried it on, her expression was better than before. “Thank you! You really made my day. It’s been bothering me since this afternoon and I really, really hate—I’m talking too much now…”

   I just laughed a little and reached out my hand. I smiled a little. “I’m Donghae.”

   “I’m Kwon Yuri.” She smiled back, shaking my hand.

   “H-Hey, wanna take a walk outside?” I asked shyly. I always talk normal to other girls, but why do I feel different?

   “Okay. The noise is annoying me, anyway.”

 

---Tiffany’s POV---

   I walked to Yunho’s direction with an ecstatic expression. I hugged him from the back and put my head on his shoulder. “This is the best Tuesday night ever! Jaejoong-oppa asked me if I could go on a dinner with him this Friday.”

   But for some reason, Yunho sighed heavily and went outside silently…as if he’s mad at me. So I followed him to know what’s wrong. He was sitting on the stairs going up the streets. I sat with him.

   “Yah…what’s the problem?” I said. He didn’t respond. Maybe I should talk to him when we first met.

   “Oppa…what’s the matter with you?” I said again. Finally he said something.

   “I knew you’ll forget it…” Yunho said coldly.

   “What do you mean?”

   “Good luck with your date.” He just stood up and left the place.

 

---Taeyeon’s POV---

“It’s kinda surprising that you’re here.” Leeteuk said. “I mean, I’ve never seen you in this kind of place before.”

   “Well, I just happen to finish my homework early, so my friends dragged me here.” I said nervously.

   “At least you’re doing something besides studying.”

   Why is it that everything he says is true? Leeteuk is so different from other guys who talked to me…but no, I can’t be distracted by someone like him. I must focus on one thing only: School.

   “Hey, wanna go to the park tomorrow?” He asked with a grin.

   “I wish I could, but I have to do advanced reading for our exams.” Pfft. What a lame excuse.

   “But our exams are like…in a month. C’mon! It’s time for you to take a time out from studying and have a little freedom.”

   Freedom! I so badly want it, but I don’t need it. School, Kim Taeyeon. SCHOOL!

   “I’m really sorry, Leeteuk-sshi…maybe next time?”

   Aw, man! I hate rejecting people’s invitations! He just banged his head on the table and sighed heavily. Whoa, he really wants us to go to the park.

 

---Sungmin’s POV---

   Ha! I won again on the arm wrestling game! I’ve been waiting for this moment my whole life. Why? Hmph.

   “Lee Sungmin, choose your next opponent.” The host said.

   “Hmm…who should I pick?” I said, browsing the audience. I smirked when I finally saw my next opponent. “Ah! You’re next, Lee Sunkyu.”

   I pointed her and the spotlight followed. I saw her almost choking about what she heard. She was hesitating to fight with me.

   “Come on, we don’t have all night…” The host said to Sunny.

   Sunny walked to our direction while looking at me with rage.

   “I’m really going to kill you this time!” Sunny whispered to me.

   “Ready…” The host said. I held Sunny’s hand tightly. She held mine tightly too, but hers was much harder. “And…GO!”

   Sunny’s expression was so serious, and the force of her hand was so strong. But I wasn’t about to give up. I pushed my hand harder, and luckily, I was winning. Ha!

 

---Sunny’s POV---

   Darn him! He’s way too strong now, unlike the last time we did this (when we were still friends). I always won! I gave all my best just to win that game.

   But then I saw a little scar on his wrist, which caused me to remember all the bad memories that happened to me. I was too distracted that Sungmin beat me THAT easily. I can’t believe he won! Argh!

   “And again, Lee Sungmin wins!” That annoying host said. “And this is his third win, so that means Sunny must buy him and his friends some lunch from now on  until the next fight! Unless, of course, nobody wins the next fight.”

   “Wait! Instead of buying us lunch, why don’t you just cook for us?” Sungmin said which caused everyone to burst out laughing. “Don’t worry, Sunny. You’re a great cook, right?”

   I just went outside and screamed as loud as I can.

   Yoona followed me and was stunned. “What happened in there? You always win in that game, especially to Sungmin.”

   “Aish…I saw the scar again!” I said, hitting myself.

   “Why does it still matter to you? That small accident happened ages ago!”

   “That small accident almost cost him his whole freaking life! He can’t even play his favorite instrument right because the fracture on his wrist was permanent…”

 

To my subscribers and other people who continue reading this fic: I'm really, REALLY sorry for not updating often! I didn't have enough time to think of what will happen next to the story. :| But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! ^^

And please continue to support me~ ! Aaaand for those who wouldn't, please be kind enough to do so. :D

Please wait for my next update! :)