•Chapter 6: The Birth of a New Rival and Dare Attempt #1

When In Seoul...

~Hyoyeon's POV~

   Okay, I honestly don't like school - I actually kind of hate it - but this is how my day starts: school, at 6:30AM. All my friends think I'm crazy, but where else can I have a dance practice on my own at a real practice room? I love dancing and I would do anything for it. Anything.

   I was warming up and about to turn the music on when the door suddenly opened, which startled me.

   It was that Eunhyuk guy everybody was talking about. He just came here a month ago, but already gained enough popularity for him to be in a TV show because of his 'outstanding' dancing skills.

   Most people say we were like rivals because we both strive for the award the school gives every end of the semester.

   When he entered the room, he was laughing with someone on the phone, until he saw me strangely looking at him. That's when he hung up without even saying 'goodbye'.

   ".. Annyeonghaseyeo.” He bowed a little. “You’re Kim Hyoyeon, right? I heard you’re the best dancer here.”

   “Yeap, I was, until you came and butted in.” I said coldly. When he heard what I said, he looked flattered. Aish...this jerk. I would really love to smudge that smile off of his !

   “Well, like everyone knows, good things must come to an end.” He’s still doing that arrogant smile.

   “Mine’s not gonna end, you monkey. Yours is!” I poked his chest with my index finger. The bell rang and people slowly started entering.

   He chuckled and said (still with the smile), “We’ll just see about that, Miss Kim.”

   “Well, good freaking luck!” I said while he was walking out. He turned around when he was about to open the door.

   “I don’t need it.” DARN. HIM.

 

~Jaejoong’s POV~

   “You took one of my stuffed toys again!” Sooyoung cried. She’s really a pain in the neck. If only I could throw her off the cliff, I would’ve done that millions of years ago.

   “See this chart?” She showed me a chart full of pet names. “I have 29 stuffed toys near this window, and one of them is missing!”

   “And why would I take your stupid stuffed toy?” I asked while eating cereals. “I have my own money, I don’t need y—“

   The phone suddenly beeped. It was Tiffany. “Jaejoong-oppa! The cute karate bear stuffed toy that you gave me last night was so fluffy! Gumawo! See you and Sooyoungie at school!”

   Busted. Sooyoung gave me her death glare and said, “You might wanna run now.”

   I ran away with my cereal, but she still caught me. “Fine, fine! I’ll get it back. Take my money and my credit cards, just don’t ruin the hair!” She let go of my neck and stuck her tongue out.

   “Aish…”

 

~Seohyun’s POV~

   I knew that Sunny girl was avoiding me! She kept hiding her face with her hand every time I ran into her at the hallway. Her plan didn't work, though, because I could clearly see her dark brown hair standing out in a crowd of black haired people. She should have believed me when I told her that dyeing her hair wouldn't be a good idea.

   “Yah,! Lee Sunkyu! Where do you think you’re going?!” I said, loud enough to get the attention of some students.

   Sunny stopped walking when she heard her name, and then slowly tuned to my direction. “Seo Joohyun," she chuckled nervously. "Nice hair.” She started laughing a bit while we walked toward each other. I couldn't help but laugh, too, since she was way shorter than I am - not that I'm degrading short people. Sunny just looked like a kid who was trying to pick a fight with an adult.

   “It’s an updo, silly! I see you tanned your whole body.” I fired back.

   Sunny scoffed. “Okay first of all, this is my natural skin tone. Second, that weird hairstyle, an ‘updo’ as you call it, doesn’t suit you at all!”

   “Your tan doesn’t suit you either…” I muttered.

   “IT’S MY NATURAL COLOR!” She banged her locker.

   A guy suddenly pushed me aside, making me bang my whole body on a locker.

   “What the...who do you think you are?!” When I looked at his face, I recognized that it was Lee Sungmin, the plush-faced guy who loves pink.

   “None of your business, weird-hair person.” Sungmin said. That was when I really removed my hairdo. He turned to Sunny. “Hey there! Wanna play a game?”

   “Go play with your long lost evil twin sister.” Sunny said, glaring at me.

   I scoffed. Evil sister? Of who, that guy? “Hey, who are you calling evil here? And I am nothing like him.” I pointed at Sungmin. “His mother may be popular, but my mother is awesomer.”

   Sungmin looked at me weirdly. “There’s no such thing as ‘awesomer’.”

   Sunny had came close to escaping, but luckily I blocked her in time. This girl was really something. She would get mad when I try to get out of her way, and she wouldn't even frown. “Get out of my way! Why wouldn't the both of you just leave me?!”

   “We will, if you’ll play a game with me.” Sungmin smiled evily.

   “Fine, fine. What is it?” Sunny said, already annoyed.

   "Hmm..."  Sungmin said. “I was thinking…cooking a dish for someone?”

   “Ah!” I snapped my finger. “She could cook a dish for a big crowd, or something!" I suggested.

   Sungmin snapped his finger, too. “That's right!” We both let out a devilish laugh after that and gave each other a high five. Sunny, on the other hand, just groaned.

   “You can’t make me!” She stuck her tongue out.

 

        

Updated: 140612.

Ohai guys! I know, I know. I am slow as crap when it comes to redoing chapters. AND I'M REALLY SORRY. ;~; I just can't help but watch variety shows continuously...Ulzzang Shidae 6, to be specific lol. It really is funny, though, once you get to know them. I hope you can wait for me to finish, like, 16 more chapters. LOL I'm so sorry. m(-_-)m

And to find out if I've already updated a chapter, you would notice that the once that I've updated have these colorful POVs and a better border that indicates that the chapter has ended. So, yeah. :D

Thanks for taking time to read my fanfic! *HUGS*