Chapter 1

When In Seoul...

   I can't believe this woman wants to be a celebrity, Taeyeon thought while she was staring at the lazy Jessica who was too busy snoring. I mean, look at her messy image when she sleeps. She looks like a beggar. A BEGGAR.

   "Hey, sleepyhead, wake up!" She shouted at Jessica when she was done criticizing her best friend's 'image when she sleeps'. "It's almost seven forty-five. We're going to be late for school."

   Jessica groaned and stuffed her face on one of a thousand of her pillows. "I don't want to go to that crappy place!" She whined. "It's full of crappy students and crappy teachers and crappy substitute teachers. The only...good...th..."

   Taeyeon waited for her to finish her sentence, but silence was what went on for about a minute. She prodded Jessica's silky, blonde-dyed hair, and she still didn't get any response. "Are you sleeping again? Yah. YAH!" Taeyeon scoffed. This girl was unbelievable. Even Taeyeon herself doesn't know why she was friends with Jessica. No worries, though, because she knew Jessica was not going to listen to her, and so she brought a small but loud megaphone to wake her senses.

   "WAKE THE HECK UP, JUNG JESSICA, OR I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU--"

   "SHUT UUUUP!" Jessica shouted as she threw all her pillows at Taeyeon. She stared at her friend with frustrated eyes and thought, Well, back to sleep, and resumed to her sleeping session.

 

Meanwhile, at Sunny's house...

   "UMMAAAAAAAA!!!" Sunny screamed, the loudest scream she had screamed yet. It surely waked her mother, who quickly went downstairs just to find her daughter putting out the fire on the stove.

 

   "What happened this time?!" Sunny's mother asked, to which Sunny responded with an apologetic grin. "Aish, Lee Sunkyu! How many times do I have to tell you that you're not allowed to cook anything? You could have burned down our house!"
 
   "But I want to cook! I can't help but pick up the ingredients that I want and just start cooking them," Sunny defended. "Umma, do you know that I'm the only student at school who doesn't know how to poach eggs? And I've always wanted to cook something for you, even if it's just rice!"
 
   "I'd rather eat the lizards living in our ceiling..." Sunny's mother mumbled while cleaning up the mess her daughter made.
 
   “What?”
 
   “N-nothing. Just go to school. You’ll be late.”
 
 
At Tiffany's house...
 
   Yunho sighed heavily while he was sitting outside the gate of Tiffany's mansion, waiting for the princess. Should I call her? Or should I wait a little more?, he thought. He plugged in his headphones to the iPod Tiffany gave him for Christmas last year and tuned in to his favorite radio station.
 
   Good day, listeners! The usual DJ with a voice of a kindergarten teacher said. Today is a special day for everyone who has friends and best friends here in Seoul, for today is eventful. Everyone, it's Friendship Day! Make sure you've prepared wonderful gifts to your friends, especially best friends, today. And for those of you who has hidden feelings for them, take them on a date and confess. Don't be afraid to speak up. Who knows, they might have the same feelings for you, too! And if you just want a simple, but memorable evening with your friends, head over at the Han River for some beautiful fireworks later tonight...
 
   "Morning!" Tiffany cheerfully said to Yunho as she walked in front of the huge gate. She ordered the guards to open it and she sat beside Yunho, who didn't notice her. "Morning!" She repeated. "HEY!"
 
   "Huh?!" Yunho took off his headphones and finally noticed her. "Sorry, I didn't know you were there. I was list-- hey, you should be the one apologizing. I've been waiting in here for twenty minutes now. Why are you late, again?" Yunho made sure he emphasized the word 'again'.
 
   "I wasn't late! Why do you always blame me when you're the one who always comes here early?" Tiffany stood up and tidied her ten centimeter skirt while she walked to the direction of the bus stop. Yunho followed her.
 
   "How can you consider 7:35AM 'early' on school days? And what's with the fancy outfit? Where's your uniform?"
 
   "What outfit?" Tiffany looked at herself from top to bottom. "Oh, this? Ha, this is nothing. You should've seen the new outfits on Fashion TV--"
 
   Yunho covered . “Can we just walk silently?” He gestured her to go first.
 
 
Near the school...
 
  Taeyeon's mission surprisingly failed. Jessica didn't move a muscle when she used the megaphone at her. Was it because it was small? Maybe. No, wait. That's impossible. Just because something is small, doesn't mean it's weak. Taeyeon suddenly saw hereself as an example of this situation. True, she was the smallest in her group, but she was also the smartest. No one could beat her smartness. Well, no one in South Korea, at least.
 
   Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone bumped her, and it looked intentional, and instead of giving her a hand he just ran away.
 
   "Ow!" Taeyeon said, rubbing her now scarred elbow. "That little..."
 
   "You okay?" Someone asked. Taeyeon looked up and saw a familiar face. She couldn't remember his name, but she knew they both go to the same school because he was wearing the school uniform. The person helped Taeyeon and picked up her books and bag from the ground.
 
   Taeyeon got her stuff from him, whose name is still unknown, after she regained her balance and said in an embarrassed voice, "Thanks." She felt her cheeks blush. This is really embarrassing, she thought.
 
   "No problem," Leeteuk. Right, that was his name. "Where's that blonde girl whom you're always with? Jessica, is it?"
 
   "I call her lazy, and she's at her apartment dozing off, like always."
 
   Leeteuk chuckled. His dimples showed, which made Taeyeon blush even more. She loved dimples so much. "Lazy? Really? I thought she was one of the smartest students at school, since every smart person there is gorgeous."
 
   So does that mean I'm gorgeous, too?, Taeyeon thought. Not gonna happen. "Yeah, right. That girl is only smart in sleeping positions and ways to ignore loud noises."
 
   Leeteuk stared at her, believing everything she said for a split second, and then laughed when he realized Taeyeon wasn't serious. They both walked in the campus.
 
 
At Seohyun's house...
 
   Seohyun looked at her reflection at her huge vanity mirror at in her bedroom. She was debating whether her new 20 carat necklace was too much for her customized school uniform, or if it was the perfect jewelry for the day. She does this every day, and the start of the week was always the most important because she believes her classmates have already forgotten her beauty, so she needs to glow the most every Monday for them to remember.
 
   Seo Joohyun isn't vain, she really isn't. She just faces the truth that the world gave her and the truth is, she was beautiful. It's not her fault, now is it?
 
   "Oh, screw this, I'm just going to wear pearl earrings." She said, removing the necklace and throwing it in her jewelry box. She was about to leave the bedroom when she remembered Sunny, her school rival. "On second thought, I'm going to wear that necklace," she said to herself as she got the necklace and left the bedroom.

 

wut

Starting from Chapter 2 'till the end (I guess), I'll be putting POVs. ;) Please continue reading and post a comment! ^^

Thanks~ !

---------------

Updated - 110512 :)