Chapter 12: Harsh Words & Skipping Classes for the 1st Time.

When In Seoul...

---Seohyun’s POV---

   “You little…I knew you would work for me someday!” I shouted at Sunny who was wearing a maid’s uniform and was bowing down to me.

   “Uh…Seohyun—I mean, Miss Seo, can we just forget all our past and just…be friends?” Sunny begged. Ha, yeah. Okay. I’ll forgive her (sarcasm).

   I was laughing hysterically at Sunny, until she shouted my name. When I opened my eyes, I was the one who was wearing a maid’s dress, kneeling down at her.

   “SEO JOOHYUN! You’re dead now!” Sunny laughed devilishly while holding a huge hammer. She was gonna hit me! NOOOOO~!

   “Yah, Seohyun-ah…” I heard one of our long-time maids said, waking me up. “Seohyun, your teacher said that you have a project to do today.”

   “…H-hunh??” I still wasn’t on my right mind. I was half awake. Gosh, that hideous dream gave me some kind of mental block, or something. I was still lying on my bed lazily. “What day is it?”

   “It’s Friday, Miss Sleepyhead.” Okay, that didn’t sound like any of our maids. But the voice was so darn familiar…When I heard that voice the first thing that came to my mind was…

   I gasped, instantly standing up when I finally remembered who that voice was. “Biology.” I turned around to that person and grinned nervously. “M-Mrs. Go, w-what are you doing here?” I stood up from my bed and got my robe to hide my Hello Kitty shirt and my matching shorts.

   “I know that you would dodge our project today, so I decided to just pick you up and go straight to the park.” Mrs. Go explained. Aw man… “And wear something suitable for gardening, hun. Remember, it’s GARDENING, not a garden party. See you downstairs!”

   I just rolled my eyes and changed into the simplest clothes that I saw. I was wearing a pink jumper with a white shirt inside. Honestly, it was comfortable. It was way more comfortable than wearing my favorite stilettos.

   I went downstairs with my survival kit unenthusiastically and saw Mrs. Go sitting with another person on a sofa.

   “Finally,” Mrs. Go sighed in relief. “Hurry, hurry. We don’t have all day—Oh, by the way, this is Cho Kyuhyun.” Mrs. go introduced the guy who looked…too friendly. “He also couldn’t do the project tomorrow, and he has a good reason.”

   “Pffft. Pilates ARE essential, y’know…” I murmured. Mrs. Go raised her brow again. I’m starting to think that it’s one of her mannerisms. “Let’s just go.” I forced a smile. I heard Kyuhyun laughed a bit from the back.

---Tiffany’s POV---

   I was so excited to wake up! t was Friday, which means it’s the day that Jaejoong will take me on a date. Yunho, for some reason, wasn’t outside our house. I tried calling him, but his phone was off.

   I was walking down the street alone when a familiar face blocked me.

   Min Sunye.

   “Annyeong!” Sunye was obviously faking a smile because after greeting me and smiling, her expression kinda looked disgusted. “Are you going to visit Jaejoong-oppa at the hospital? I mean, before he gets discharged?”

   “Um…I guess no,” I said, looking down. I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t face her. “Besides, I’m going out with him tonight, so—“

   “Wait, you’re…going out with him?” Sunye asked worryingly. “Like a date?” She suddenly scoffed. “Seriously, that guy…this is why I almost broke up with him!”

   My expression was as if I was electrocuted. ‘Almost’? “B…but I thought you two broke up… H-he said that—“

   “I know what he said. He said that he broke up with me a long time ago, but please. He already did this for the 7th time! I HATE HIM!”

   My eyes were getting teary already. I know I wasn’t supposed to believe her, but all that Sunye said was half true!

   She sighed and patted my shoulder. “But I don’t blame you. I just need to talk to him about this…but can you do me a favor? Please stay away from Jaejoong-oppa. He’ll just break your heart, just like what he did to everyone else…”

   Speechless. That was how I felt when she said that.

   I thought Jaejoong was the person who would never make me cry and will always do anything to make me happy. I suddenly felt tears coming from my eyes.

   There was a moment of silence when Sunye stopped talking. All I could here was the wind and my breathing.

   “So…I’ll see you around.” Sunye awkwardly said, leaving me there.

---Key’s POV---

   “Hurry up, c’mon…” Ms. Kim, the teacher whom Jessica and I were trying to impress ‘because she has a friend who was a talent agent, said hurriedly. “Where’s that Jung Jessica? Oh, there you are.” Ms. Kim grabbed Jessica’s arms and pulled her away from her friends.

   “Hunh?” Jessica, as always, was clueless. “M-Ms. Kim, what’s going on?”

   “Well, you two said you wanted to be on TV, right?” Ms. Kim said, finally stopped walking.

   Jessica looked at me, and then rolled her eyes.

   “Then this man will help you,” Ms. Kim added. She introduced a man to us who looked like in his late 30’s.

   “Annyeonghaseyo.” Jessica and I said, bowing.

   “My sister told me that you two dreamed about becoming a celebrity someday.” The guy who turned out to be Ms. Kim’s brother, said. “I will offer the both of you an appearance on a TV show, but it’s going to be a bit tough.”

   “Ha! Tough or not, I can endure it!” Jessica said, showing off.

   “Oh, really?” I said while mimicking her voice. “I can endure it too. I would do anything to achieve my dream.” I stuck my tongue out at Jessica.

   “Good, I’ll pick you up after school tomorrow.” Mr. Kim was about to enter his car when he looked back at us and asked, “Are you two, by any chance, together?”

   “HUH?” Jessica and I were disgusted. Me going out with a lazy drama queen? I’d rather marry a rock!

   “No. Never. I mean, seriously? Is this for real? Am I that ugly to be—“ I poked Jessica’s waist. “Ow! What the…”

   “He gets it.” I said. She poked my waist too, which made me jump so high.

   And it was ON. Poke wars.

---Hyoyeon’s POV---

   “Yoona…YOONA!” I shouted when Yoona wasn’t responding. “Yah, seriously, are you okay?”

   Yoona sighed heavily. “Aish! HE SHOULD’VE TOLD ME EARLIER! Darn it, that Shim Changmin is too secretive! I’ll see you later.” She just left without letting us know what she was talking about.

   “God, he’s such a jerk!” Sunny shouted out of nowhere. “That Sungmin invited his friends at the house and wanted me to cook. Ugh!” She stomped her foot hard. “Hyoyeonnie, please come with me later, please. PLEASE!”

   I chuckled. “Okay, okay. Gosh—“ I bumped someone. I was about to apologize, but I changed my mind when I knew that it was that Monkey.

   “Sorry.” Eunhyuk said, smiling. “Oh, and I’m looking forward to your dinner tonight, Sunny.” He added and continued walking as if nothing happened.

   “H-he’s…coming?” I asked, stoned. I can’t bear seeing his face anymore, especially his arrogant smile!

   “Of course, he is. Duh, he’s Sungmin’s friend—Yah…yah!” Sunny pushed me lightly. That’s when I came back to my senses.

   “I forgot to tell you that I have other plans for tonight. Sorry, can’t go. Ask Yul instead, bye!” I ran as fast as I could.

   Now that Eunhyuk appeared, I was starting to remember what happened that Tuesday night…Aish, I still can’t forget the embarrassing feeling!

   I was showing off my dance moves to Eunhyuk ‘because we were having a showdown. Suddenly my right foot went off balance and I fell down…on my . In front of many people, in front of him.

   And the worst part was I can’t stand because my ankle really hurt, so Eunhyuk had to pick me up (with his smile, which was so unnecessary) and carry me all the way to our table.

   “You win, Miss Kim.” Eunhyuk said, letting me sit on the table. People were looking at us because of what he did (we’re rivals, remember?).

   I was confused. How did I win? “Why? And how?” Wait, why was I talking to him anyway? I won and I should be ecstatic about that, end of story.

   He just shrugged. “Take care of your foot.” Then, again, he smiled. And not to be mean, or anything, but his smile seriously makes me uncomfortable.

---Yunho’s POV---

   I saw Tiffany looking depressed while walking at the hallway. Was this because of me not being able to walk with her earlier? If it was, I’m dead.

   “Yah, is everything alright?” I asked while I’m following her. “If it’s about earlier this morning, I’m so sorry. Umma thought that I was cutting classes ‘cause of my low grades, so she made me go directly to school…”

   She didn’t say anything.

   “I’m sorry…?” I added.

   “How could he do that to me?!” Tiffany shouted while hitting me, and honestly, I felt like it was gonna bruise.”I HATE guys, I HATE him, I HATE MYSELF!!!”

   Every time she said the ‘I hate’ part, her hitting just got harder and harder, so I held her hand tight and calmed her down.

   “You know, I could help you if you tell me what happened instead hitting my arm.” I said. Tiffany was about to talk, but I covered and added, “And no hitting.”

   She sighed heavily. “Jaejoong didn’t tell me that he and that annoying Sunye are still together. He also didn’t tell me that he has 7 other ex’s. And because of that, I’m having second thoughts about our date tonight.”

   She was talking about the date again. I can’t believe Tiffany. She remembers how many ex-girlfriends Jaejoong has had, but she won’t even remember her promise to me.

   “What do you think I should do? I mean, I don’t really know if Sunye was telling the truth or she was just trying to have Jaejoong for herself.”

   I sighed. “Would it really make you happy if that Sunye is lying?”

   “Of course…” Tiffany said, still a bit sad. “What do you have in mind?”

   “You see, girls love ruining lives—“ She suddenly punched me. “I said no hitting. And I think that Sunye is just telling a complete lie.”

   Tiffany suddenly looked a bit brighter.

   “Think about it,” I added. “If Jaejoong loves girls, then why does he keep giving you stuffed toys for months now?”

   She immediately hugged me tightly. “You’re right Thanks so much for that! I owe you.”

   “A lot.” I added, faking a smile.

---Taeyeon’s POV---

   Gosh, math is getting more and more complicated every day. It makes me want to skip the whole chapter. Wait…Kim Taeyeon, what are you talking about?! Wake up! You’re supposed to be great at this!

   I just looked at the wall clock by the door and waited for the bell to ring.

   “Psst!” I heard someone at the door. When I looked at that person, it was Leeteuk. He gestured me to come out of the classroom.

   “I can’t!” I mouthed, but he insisted. I rolled my eyes and raised my hand. “Sansaengnim, may I go to the restroom?”

   “1 minute.” Our teacher said without hesitation while writing something on the board.

   I secretly grabbed my bag and went outside the classroom.

   “Finally,” Leeteuk sighed. He held my wrist and grabbed me, but I just kept my feet on the same place. “Come on.” He tried to pull me again.

   “Where are we going?” I asked, worrying about what my teacher and classmates were discussing inside the classroom without me. “I have to go back already.”

   “You’re not going anywhere without me.” He said, grabbing my wrist as hard as he could.

   I can’t believe that I was about to skip class…it’ll be my first time! I just hoped that I could catch up with the lesson.

  When we stopped walking, I didn’t notice that we successfully sneaked out of the school (guards these days are useless). I removed my wrist from his hand.

   “Seriously, you need to tell me where we’re going.” I said, trying to sound upset. We both sat on a bench nearby.

   “…Nowhere.”

   Nowhere? What kind of place is ‘nowhere’? Now I’m really upset.

   I stood up. “You went outside our classroom and made me sneak out and skip math class just to go to…nowhere?!” I shouted. “A-are you even studying? DON’T YOU KNOW HOW HARD MATH IS?!”

   Leeteuk was just silent and staring at me. He then stood up and held my hand. “Fine, go back to math class. I didn’t want you to get mad…you could slap me, if you want.”

   I was ridiculed at what he said. I knew he wasn’t kidding though because he wasn’t smiling anymore. “W-why would I slap you? N…no way.”

   “Then let’s go.” He said, instantly changing his expression to ‘happy-go-lucky’ and held my hand. “It wouldn’t hurt to miss one school day, would it?”

   Darn, he was right again.

 

Teuk is such a bad influence, don't cha think?  xD

I'll update again soon! :)