Jung Daehyun

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Morning came, you prepared yourself for school. You decided to skip breakfast again but your aunt caught you.

“Yah! Where are you going?” she suddenly asked that made you stopped. You look at her, “School.” you simply replied.

You saw her raising an eyebrow to you, “School? Psh! As if school will help you with your life.” she laugh.

You started to get pissed off. “Yes. It will helps me because I’m studying very hard for the sake of my life unlike you, you just stay here at our house and waiting for my salary!” you raised your voice.

“M-Mwo?” your aunt’s expression become an evil one. You ignored her and left immediately.

Your aunt made to sat on the chair next to her because of your words, “That bastard!”

---

You entered the entrance gate of the school as you suddenly reach it.

“Hey babe!” you heard a familiar voice said that made you stopped. You look at the direction of the voice only to see Himchan walking towards you.

*Aigoo! Him again? I should run now.* without any hesitation, you run fast to your classroom.

“Yah! Don’t run! Wait for me!” you heard him shout. You didn’t look back and just continued running.

As you reach your classroom, you immediately headed to your seat. You look to the door, luckily Himchan not yet arrived.

You let out a sigh, *He really annoys me.* you rested your head on your desk ad close your eyes.

“Yah! Why don’t you wait for me?!” you heard a loud voice said trying to catch up his breath.

Your eyes popped open by the sudden voice. You saw Himchan raising an eyebrow at you. “Yah! Can’t you see? I’m sleeping here.” you yelled back as you closed your eyes again.

He blinked at you many times. *She did yelled at me? Oh ! She always impress me by her own way..*

Suddenly, Daehyun arrived the classroom. He was wering his mask as usual. He saw Himchan staring at your sleeping face.

He walks to him and tapped his shoulder. He raised an eyebrow as sign of ‘What are you doing?’.

“Nothing.” Himchan replied as went back to his seat with a smile on his face.

Daehyun frowned, *Nothing eh?* he then shifted his gaze to you. *Cute.* he secretly smiled behind his mask as he went back to his seat also.

---

KRIINNNGGGG~

The bell finally rang. You open your eyes and stood up together with your bag an left.

As you didn’t know, Himchan was followed you.

As you were walking to the exit gate, you felt an arm wrapped on your shoulder. You followed the arm and saw Himchan’s smiling at you.

You quickly pushed him  away from you, “We’re not close so stop going near to me!” with that, you you walk away.

“Wait! You’re running again huh?!” he shouted. You look back and saw him trying to catch you.

*Omo! Aish! He always annoy me!* you started to run as fast as you could until someone grabbed you and help you hide. *Omo!*

You look at the person and saw a blonde guy with a mask that covering his mouth. *Blonde again?!* you thought.

“Sunmi babe?” you suddenly heard Himchan’s voice. You rolled your eyes, “Aish! He still searching for me.” you whispered.

The blonde with a mask look at you, puzzled. You just rolled your eyes and take a glance on Himchan.

You then saw him walking away, already give up. You let out a sigh, “Thank God!” you whispered as you continued to walk again. You didn’t have work today so you straight went to your house.

---

You expected to not see your aunt to the house but to your shocked, she was there. You could see that she’s still mad at you.

She was glaring at you as she walks towards you. “What?” you simply asked. “Do you think I already forgotten what you just said to me this morning huh?” she raised her voice.

“Of couse not! Wae? Is there any problem with my words? What I just said to you this morning was all true! You can thank me by telling you the truth.” you was about to go to your room when your aunt suddenly grabbed your wrist.

“How dare you talk to me that way? I’m your aunt but you didn’t respect me as one.” she yelled.

“Do I need to respect a person like you?!” you yelled back. Your aunt already get pissed as she raised her arm and was about to slapped your face when a hand caught her arm that made her stopped.

Both you and your aunt. A blonde with a mask who help you earlier was there to help you again. *Why he keeps suddenly appearing on my sight?*

“Who are you? And what’s with that mask!?” your aunt yelled at him.

The blonde guy carefully removed his mask and spoke, “I don’t think I need to answer your question!” he said.

You don’t want to admit but he looks good without his mask.

“Mwo?!” your aunt gasped. “If you touch her again, I won’t forgive you!” with that, he released your aunt’s arm instead he grabbed your hand as he dragged you away.

---

You quickly removed your hand from his as both of you already far from your house.

Without noticing, a tear suddenly fall from your eyes because of what he just did. That was exactly Youngmin did to you a year ago.

You didn’t want to remember him but you did. But then, you felt a hand wipes your tear.

You look up to see the worried face of the blonde guy who help you twice. You immediately pushed his hand away and look to the other way.

“I didn’t know what was happening between you and that lady but you can say it to me if you want.” you heard him said.

“Okay. I know you already help me twice today but it’s not mean that we can already be friend. AND I didn’t who you are!” with that you walk away.

“Don’t you know? I’m your classmate, Jung Daehyun!” he shouted but you didn’t even look back and just continued walking.

Daehyun raised an eyebrow, *I thought I’m the mysterious one but I guess you’re more mysterious than me..* with that, he smiled as he put back his mask on and walk away.