Date [Last Part]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Sunmi-ah!” they all shouted at the same time.

You started to close your eyes and waits on what will going to happen until you felt a strong arm suddenly caught your waist and pulled you closer to him.

You slowly open your eyes and noticed that nothing happened. You were still in roller coaster. But then, you noticed that someone is hugging you as you also do.

You look up only to see Youngjae hugging you. You tried to push him but you heard him whispered, “Don’t move if you don’t want to die..” he said in a worried voice.

After hearing his voice, you didn’t move anymore and let him hug you but didn’t hug him back.

---

“Sunmi-ah!” the others called you as he run to you when you and Youngjae came back to them.

“Are you okay?” Himchan asked. You didn’t give him a response instead you gave Youngjae a glare.

“Yah! Youngjae, why are you so careless?!” Yongguk scolded him. “Yeah! She almost fell!” Daehyun added.

“But I already saved her!” Youngjae snapped. You gave him another glare. He just pouted.

“All the rides are over so I think, I can go now.” you said as you started to leave but Zelo caught your wrist that made you stop.

You look back at him raising an eyebrow, “Wae?” you asked. “Valentines is not yet over.” he said.

You frowned, “And so?” “We still need to spend this day until 12:00 in the midnight.” Jongup said.

“Mwo?!” you gasped. “Aish! Just come with us. We’re going somewhere.” Yongguk said as they dragged you to the van.

As all of you already inside the van, the van droved off.

---

“What are we doing here?” you asked as you and BAP entered a big restaurant with no customers.

The restaurant was filled of so many red hearts around it. The lights are off but there are candles in one of the table there, the big one.

“We’re here to do the usual thing that the couples do in valentines.” Himchan said. You raised an eyebrow, “Couple? There’s no couple here.” you snapped.

“There is. No, there are. You and us. We’re your partners tonight.” Daehyun said as the others nodded in agreement.

You chuckled, “Are you guys serious?!” you asked. “Omo! Do you guys see that?!” Youngjae gasped.

Zelo automatically nodded, “She smiled.” he whispered. “No. She laugh.” Yongguk blurted.

The others nodded in agreement.

You paused on it. Your smile faded as you turned yourself into serious face again. You cleared your throat, “I’ll go now.” you were about to leave but Youngjae blocked your way.

You let out a sigh and rolled your eyes. “You can’t go until the time stops at 12:00.” he said as he dragged you at the table and so were the others.

---

“Eat a lot hmm..” Jongup said to you. You didn’t response instead you started your food. He pouted and also start his food.

Suddenly, two mens appeared from nowhere. One is holding a violin while the other sat on the piano’s seat. They started to play a love song that fits for this day.

“Can I have dance with you?” Zelo offered his hand. You raised an eyebrow. He nodded in his hand, “I want to have a dance with you, can I?” he asked.

You rolled your eyes, “I don’t want to.” you snapped. He pouted, “Aish!” but he grabbed your hand and dragged you in front.

Zelo hold your left hand using his right hand while he placed your right hand on his shoulder as he placed his left hand on your waist.

“I already said, I don’t want to.” you whispered. He just replied you a smile and started to dance with you.

You let out a sigh and followed his moves. After Zelo, Youngjae was the next who dances with you. “Umm.. sorry for what happened earlier.” he whispered.

“Just stop mentioning about it. I don’t want to remember anymore.” you said. He smiled, “Araseo.”

After Youngjae is Yongguk. “Are you already tired?” he asked. “Yes, I am and I hope it will end soon.” you said. He chuckled, “You’re still cute when you’re tired.” he commented as you replied him in a rolled eyes.

Next is Himchan, “At last, my turn came.” he beamed. You frowned and rolled your eyes. “Aish! I was just so happy to have a dance with you.” he said.

“Then not for me.” you replied as he pouted. When the his turn come to the end, he give you a kiss on your cheek first before he passed you to Jongup.

“ert!” you whispered as Jongup started to dance with you. “Eh?!” he gasped.

You didn’t gave him a response and just followed his moves. “He’s always like that. You will use to it soon.” Jongup whispered.

“No need for that because I won’t go out with you guys again.” you replied. “No. No. No. You’re wrong..” he said.

You open your mouth to asked him but he quickly passed you to Daehyun.

“I’m your last dance and it’s my pleasure.” Daehyun said smiling. “Finally, this is the last.” you said. He pouted, “Don’t you want to dance with me?” he asked.

“Yes. I don’t want to dance with you guys.” you replied. You didn’t see him pout or frown but a smile went up to his face. “But atleast I’m not the only one you don’t want to dance with.” he smiled.

You just rolled your eyes on him.

---

“You go sat here first. We prepared a dance for you.” Yongguk said to you as you did.

They started to dance. At first, you thought it’s a joke but not. Their dance was cool yet funny, VERY funny. You didn’t want to laugh but can’t help it. You laugh so hard by his dance that made them happy to see you laughing because of them.

After the performance, you kept on laughing. They clapped, “Woah! She laugh again! Yay!” Zelo gasped as the others nodded.

You back to serious face again and cleared your throat as your eyes suddenly caught the clock. It’s already 12:00. “It’s already 12:00. I’m going home now.” you said as you stood up.

“Okay. We’ll take you home.” with that, all of you left the restaurant as take you home.

---

You walk to your door as they followed you. You suddenly stopped an look back at them, “Why are you guys following me? You guys can go now.” you said.

You saw them smiled at they started to kiss you on the cheek one by one. “Happy valentines day you-ah!” they all said at the same time. “Annyeong!” they waved and immediately left you dumbfounded.

You touch your cheek, *What was that?* you thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

A long chappie for you guys :)))

And a new fic: The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me