Rumor

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

You stopped at the school garden. You sat at one of the bench there.

You tears kept on falling. You wiped it, *Why am I crying right now? Why do I feel so hurt.* you tried to stop yourself on crying but your tears didn’t want to stops on falling.

You put your right hand on your chest. You closed your eyes as a tear fall from your eyes, “Can you please getting hurt just because of him?” you whispered.

---

The bell rang. That means the break finally ended and the class will going to resume now.

You carefully fixed yourself as you stood up before you could leave the school garden and went back to your classroom.

As you entered the classroom, all of pairs of BAP’s eyes were on you. They grew worried when they saw your red eyes.

Right after you sat on your seat, your teacher arrived and started the discussion.

---

Class ended. You stood up and immediately leaved the classroom.

BAP just watch you disappeared from their sight. “I wonder what happen to her?” Youngjae said.

Daehyun nodded, *Yeah. Me too..*

“I hope she’s okay.” Jongup said. “Yeah. She looks depress in the whole class time.” Zelo agreed.

Just then, your two girl classmates passed by at them when Himchan spoke, “Wait! Girls!” he said.

The two girls stopped as they spun around to face them. “Eh?” one girl gasped. “Us?” the other girl asked.

Himchan nodded.

The two girls look at each other before they went up to them. “Wae?” they asked.

“Can we asked you two?” Himchan asked. They just nodded, “But what is all about?” one of the girls asked.

“Um.. It’s about Sunmi.” Yongguk said.

“Sunmi?!” they both gasped.

Youngjae nodded, “Since we’re transferee here, we’re just curious why she’s like that.” he explained.

The girls nodded in understanding. “Ohh.. Don’t you guys know about the rumor about her?” the girl asked.

“Rumor?!” Zelo gasped.

The two girls nodded once again, “She’s not like that before she and Youngmin broke up.”

“Youngmin?” Jongup asked. They nodded again, “He is the school kingka and hearthrob as well before you guys came here. He is Sunmi’s ex-boyfriend. He is also blonde like you guys. They actually broke up just because of her ex-bestfriend. Youngmin cheated at her and now with her ex-bestfriend. She became like that maybe because of depression and heartbreak.” they explained.

“Okay. Thank you girls!” Himchan said. “Just a thank you?” the girl raisd an eyebrow at him.

Himchan then went to them and kissed them on the cheek.

The two girls frozed on their spot.

Himchan smirked. “Let’s go now guys!” Yongguk ordered as they left the two girls there.

---

Inside the van, BAP were all on their own thoughts.

*So she become like that because she’s heartbroken..* *I never thought she’s having a hard time just because of her ex.* *So.. The blonde guy we saw earlier is her ex-boyfriend and the girl who’s with him is her ex-bestfriend? What a cruel life she have.* *That means.. the reason of her tears is because of that blonde?* *Now I understand why she’s like that.* *It now explains why she hate us..* BAP thought.