Yoo Youngjae

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

You were walking around town, nowhere to go at this time. You can’t go back to your aunt’s house since she’s bow pissed at you.

*I have nowhere to go..* you sighed as you continued walking.

You are currently looking for a place to stay when a a guy with a straight blonde hair blocked your way.

You look up and raised an eyebrow, *Another blonde? I really hate this day!*

You ignored him and stepped aside to passed by him but he quickly stepped aside and blocked you again.

You frowned, “Can you please stop blocking my way?!” you raised your voice at him.

“I’m sorry but I was just bored.” he replied. “So what? Who cares?!” with that, you walk passed by him but he was too fast and caught you.

“Let’s eat first before you leave.” he grabbed your hand as he dragged you away.

You tried to unclasp your hand from him but he’s stronger than you so you couldn’t. “I’m not hungry so just go and eat by yourself!” but your stomach suddenly make sound.

You close your eyes, *Aigoo! Why at this time?* you look up at him and saw a smirk on his face.

“Seems like your words didn’t match on what your stomach’s wants to say.” he said as he forcely dragged you to the near restaurant.

---

“Eat a lot. Don’t worry, I will pay all of it.” he said as the orders already arrived.

“I already said I’m not hungry. Don’t you understand?!” you said but your stomach make a sound once again.

You hold your stomach, *Aish! Can you please stop making some noise?* you mentally said to your stomach.

The guy with a straight blonde hair laugh a little. “Just stop protesting and eat. Your stomach will continue to make a sound if you didn’t eat.” he said.

You rolled your eyes, *Maybe I can take just a bite.* you grabbed the spoon and started to eat.

The guy smiled, “By the way, I’m Yoo Youngjae. You are Sunmi right?” he said as he pulled out his hand offering for shake hands.

You just ignored him and continued to eat. He shook his head in amusement, *She’s really different.* a smile went up on his face as he started to eat also.

---

“I’m going now.” you said after Youngjae paid your orders.

He blocked your way again, “Wait! I still want to go somewhere.” he snapped.

You frowned, “Is blocking someone’s way your hobby huh? And if you want to go somewhere, just go by yourself!” you said as you walk passed by him.

Youngjae suddenly catch you, “Can you please go with me?”

You look up at him. He’s doing an aegyo. You rolled your eyes, “Stop doing that. It’s not fit on you.” you said as you continued to walk again.

Youngjae pouted but still followed you. You stopped and look at him, “Can you please stop following me?! I already eats with you so can you just go on your own way?!” you rolled your eyes.

Youngjae brightened, “Yeah! I have an idea. Let me walk you home then.” he suggested.

*Walk me home? I still have nowhere to go. I still need to look for it.* you remembred.

“No! Just go and leave me alone!” with that you run as fast as you could. Youngjae stunned by your sudden action that he didn’t move immediately. He wants to run after you but you already gone.

Youngjae sighed, *So fast! I thought I’m the fastest. She really amazed me..* a smile formed on his face as he walk away.

---

You stopped running as you already far away. You look around and luckily, Youngjae was not around.

*Do I need to run on the whole day? Aish! It’s so tiring. How I wish, I’ll found a place to stay.*

You look around once again when your eyes suddenly caught a sign board that there’s something written on it.

Apartment for Rent!

*Perfect!* you then saw the payment. So high but you still have money since you already get your salary.

You went to the owner of the apartment to rent one of their room. To your luck, your salary reach the payment. That night, you stayed there at the apartment.