Weird Sunmi

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Next morning came. You nervously stepped out from the house, afraid to go to school or should I say.. afraid to face Youngmin.

You started to walk forward when BAP suddenly appeared on your sight that made you jump in surprise along with a gasped. BAP blinked at you.

“Aish! You guys scared me!” you said. “Woah! Dd you hear her? She talk again!” Zelo beamed in excitement. You rolled your eyes as you started to walk again.

“Are you okay now?” Daehyun and Himchan asked at the same time that made you stopped and looked bacj at them.

Daehyun and Himchan glared at each other as BAP stared at them, puzzled. You blinked at the two, “Um.. Er.. What is it again?” you asked.

Daehyun and Himchan broke the staring contest and look at you. “Um.. About last night.. Do you feel better now?” Daehyun asked.

*Last night? Wait.. Did they saw me with Youngmin last night?* “Last night?” you asked, wanted to make sure.

You saw Himchan nodded, “When your aunt.. You know.. S-slap you..” he finally finished his sentence. *Uh yeah! I thought they saw me with Youngmin. Well.. I think because of that, I forgot about my aunt..* “Uh.. Ne, I’m okay. Thank you for the concern.” you said as you spun around again.

BAP look at each other. *She said thank you?* they wondered.

As you were walking, you felt some foot step from behind. You carefully spun around only to see BAP again. You furrowed your eyebrows together, “What are you guys following me?”

“We’re NOT following you.” Yongguk snapped. “What are you guys doing then? It’s obviously following me, right?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Well... If you didn’t remember, we’re also studying at tha same school as you.” Jongup pointed out.

*Right.* you thought. You nervously laugh, “Uh.. Yeah. I’m sorry.” you said. BAP look at each other once again, *Now, she say sorry?*

“Are you sick?” Youngjae asked. You titled your head, “Eh?”

“You act weird today.” he replied. You frowned, “Whatever! I gotta go first.” you said as you started to walk again. BAP followed.

As you enter the school, you felt yourself need to use the comfort room because of the nervous that you are felling right now.

You started walking to the way to the ladies comfort room but BAP still following you. You turned around, “Are you guys also going to the ladies comfort room?” you pointed out.

They all stopped and noticed what they are doing. They all shook their head. “Go now then.” you nodded them to leave. With that, they finally left.

You entered the comfort room and pee. After that, you face yourself at te mirror. *Don’t be nervous Sunmi, you can face him! Hwaiting!* with that, you leave the comfort room.

Right after you stepped outside, a figure of Youngmin popped on your sight. He was walking in the corridor. Just then, Youngmin turned his head and you froze. *Caught!*

Youngmin was about to walk to you but you immediately runaway. “Sunmi-ah, wait!” you heard him called but you didn’t care to turned around until someone grabbed your hand nd dragged you away from Youngmin.