Do you like me too?

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Saturday night. You get yourself ready for your work. You carefully stepped outside and looked around. No one around, you started walking to the shop.

As you arrived at the shop, BAP was already there. Busy working.

You stepped inside ans accidentally met Himchan’s eyes. You avoid his gaze but accidentally met Daehyun’s eyes instead.

You gulped. You just lowered your head to avoid their gaze. *This is going to be a long day, I guess.*

With that, you walked to the counter as started to work on your job. Suddenly, your manager appeared. You bowed, “Annyeon haseyo!” you greeted.

Your manager watch you bowed. He chuckled, “This us the first time you greeted me. I’m vey honored.” he said. After checking you, he left.

You titled your head, “This was the first time I greeted my manager?” you mumbled to yourself.

“Yes. It is.” Yongguk suddenly appeared in front of you that made you back to the real world and look at him, “Eh?” you gasped.

“Atleast you started to talk now.” he smiled. You titled your head, “What?” you asked.

He smiled again, “I said the coffees. The cystimers are waiting.” he reminded. “Uh-oh..” you immediately get a tray and placed some coffees in there. “Cute.” you heard Yongguk whispered. You paused, *What if this blonde like me too?* you turned around as you lean firward to him, “Umm.. Are you by any chance.. Like me too?” you slowly asked.

“Of course!” he beamed. You froze. “You actually remind me of my little sister but you’re way too cool than her.” he added.

You straightened up, “So.. You like me like a little sister? Nothing more?” you asked. He chuckled and nodded.

You sigh in relief, *Thanks God!* with that, you gave him the tray and then he left.

Just then, Zelo came. “Another tray of coffees.” he said. You nodded, “Okay, wait for a while.” you then prepared the coffees.

“You’re so responsible. All the boys will like that.” he commented. You eyes dropped, *Oh no.*

You turned around as you placed the tray between you two and whispered, “Do you like me too?” you asked. “Ne. I like you so much noona.” he beamed.

“Noona?” you raised n eyebrow. He amiled and nodded, “You’re 2 months older than me so from now on I’ll call you noona. You know what? I really want to have a cool noona like you.” he winked as he get tge tray and walked away.

You titled your head, *Noona? That’s good but hiw did he know that I’m 2 months older than me?*

Wondering, Youngjae suddenly popped in front of you. “Coffees please.” he said. “Okay. Gonna get it.” you beamed.

Youngjae smiled, “You look cheerful today.” he commented. You turned around, “Can I ask you something?” you asked.

“But you were already asking.” he snapped. You rolled your eyes. “Kidding. So what is it?” he asked.

“Um.. Er.. Do.. You like me too?” you carefully asked. “Yeah. I do.” he said. “Mwo?” you gasped.

“I do like to akways block your way.” he said with a smile and left with a tray of coffees. Right after he left, Jongup came next.

“Coffees?” you asked. He smiled and nodded. “Okay. Please wait.” you get the coffees and turned to face him again.

You slowly lean in to him, “Um..” you started but he cut you off, “Yes, I like you.” he said in a serious face.

You froze. “What?” you gaped. “You’re going to ask if I like you too, right?” he asked. “How did you know?” you asked.

“Like you do.” he replied. “Excuse me?” you said. “Like how you know that I’m here for the coffees.” You nodded in understanding.

You lean in once again, “So.. You do like me?” you nervously asked. He nodded, “I like you, my friend.” he smiled.

“Friend?” you gasped. “We’re friends now right?” he asked as you slowly nodded.

He smiled even more, “I’m so glad to have a cool friend like you.” he took the tray from you and left happily.

You couldn’t help but smiled. You watch them working, *But atleast those 4 blondes doesn’t like me the way Himchan and Daehyun does.*