Escape

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Monday morning came. You woke up early to preapare yourself for school. As you finally ready, you went oit from your house and started to walk to school.

Suddenly you felt that there are some people behind you. You carefully spun around only to see BAP. “You guys again?!” you said in irritated voice.

They just smiled at you as Zelo waved. Daehyun removed his mask and smiles widely at you. Yongguk winked as Jongup gave you a flying kiss. You just rolled your eyes on them.

You decided to walk again but Himchan suddenly caught you and wrapped his arm to your shoulder. “Let’s go to school all together.” he whispered to your ear in a hot voice.

You rolled your eyes as you pushed him away and started to run but Youngjae fastly blocked your way. “Just let us walk with you to school.” he said. “I don’t want to.” you snapped as you walk passed by him.

BAP didn’t give up as they followed ypu aand tried to talk to you. All you just did was to ignored them and continue to walk like they didn’t exist on your sight.

As all of you reached the shool gate, BAP still around you and trying to talk to you. As you didn’t know, Youngmin and Sulli was there and saw the scene.

“Seems like she’s really dating those new boys!” Sulli commented. “I’m not wondering why they want to date her since she’s okay to be with.” Youngmin stated.

Sulli glared at him, “Tell me the truth Youngmin, do you still love her?” she asked. “M-Mwo?!” he gasped.

“Seems like you do.” she said as she walk away. “Sulli-ah! Wait!” he tried to stopped her but Sulli just ignored him and walk so fast and suddenly disappeared on his sight.

“Aish! That girl!” he whispered.

---

Lunch break came.

BAP still following you as you was walking to the canteen. You tried to think an idea to trick them so you can freely escape from them until.., “Omo! What’s that?!” you pointed at their back. They all followed your pointed finger. With that, you quickly run away.

“Look! She’s running away. She just trick us!” Zelo said, pointed at you. “Yah! Stop right there!” Yongguk shouted at you as they all run towards your direction.

You look back while running, “Omo! Eoteokhae?” you whispered to yourself until someone grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the school garden.

“Where is she?” Himchan asked his friends. “Molla. I didn’t expect she was that fast.” Daehyun replied catching up his breath.

“I’m already hungry. Let’s just eat without her.” Youngjae said as Jongup nodded in agreement.

Soon, the others agreed too.

---

You and the ‘someone’ who help you stopped at the garden. “Goma—” you were about to thank the person when you saw his face.

Your eyes widen in shock, “Y-Youngmin?!” you gasped.