A day with BAP [Part 1]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Next morning. No school. You heard a knock from your door. You looked up, *A visitor?* you wondered.

You walked to the main door and approach it. To your surprised, it isn’t just a visitor but visitors. BAP popped in front of you with a smile.

“Good morning!” they all greeted at the same time. “Uh.. Good morning..” you scanned them from head to toe. “What are you guys doing here?” you asked.

“To fetch you.” Yongguk said. “What?” you raised an eyebrow.

“We’re going out.” Himchan explained. “Eh?” you gasped.

“Aish! Just go and change!” Youngjae pushed you to go to your room and change your clothes. Without a choice, you did.

---

“Where are we going?” you asked as you hopped inside their van.

“Lotte World!” Zelo beamed. Your eyes widen in horror. “Mwo?! Andwae!!!” you were about to escape but Daehyun caught your waist, “Too late. Youngjae, start the car.” with that, the car droved off.

Daehyun was still holding your waist as you noticed a pair eyes were on the two of you. It was Himchan. You pushed Daehyun away, “I’m not going to escape since the car already move.” you rolled your eyes as you look the other way, *Too close.*

---

“Now here~” Youngjae snapped as all of you got off from the van.

“Where do we go first?” Yongguk asked all of you. “Roller coaster!” Zelo beamed. You froze.

“Zelo is so hyper today eh?” Youngjae said. “Because I’m with noona.” he said as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

“No!” you blurted. “What?” Himchan asked. “I don’t want to ride that.” you said.

Zelo face fell. “Noona, please.. Just once? I really want to ride it now.” he said.

You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh, “Araseo. BUT,” you pointed a finger to him, “..only once hmm?” you said.

Zelo eagerly nodded. “But I want to ride too!” the others snapped at the same time.

“Let’s just go ride all together.” you said. “Then, who do you want your partner then?” Yongguk asked.

You paused and stared at them one by one. “Um..” you started. “I’ll go with Jongup.” you finished your sentence.

“What?!” they all gasped as Jongup happily jumping up and down. “Among of us, why him?” Youngjae hissed.

“Because I feel safe with him.” you simply replied. Daehyun’s and Himchan’s shoulder fell.

“No! Noona, I thought you’re going to choose me.” Zelo hissed. “I already forgive you to ride a roller coaster, you must be happy now.” you said. He pouted.

Yongguk let out a sigh, “Let’s just respect her decision.” he said. The others pouted. “Thanks Yongguk oppa..” you said ans smiled.

“Oppa?!” BAP gasped even Yongguk.