Man talk

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Month had passed. You and BAP become more close to each other day by day.

In that whole month, Daehyun and Himchan didn’t even talk about their confession and you are very thankful for that.

One night, Himchan couldn’t sleep and decided to take some fresh air outside but to his surprised, Daehyun was also outside.

Himchan and Daehyun look at each other, surprised.

“What are you doing here in this hour?” Himchan asked. “I just want to take some fresh air. You?” Daehyun asked back.

“Just like your reason.” Himchan replied as he sat next to Daehyun.

AWKWARD SILENCE~

Daehyun cleared his throat that broke the silence, “Um..” he started as Himchan look at him. “Did you like Sunmi?” Daehyun continued.

“Everyone likes her.” Himchan simply said. “I know what I am talking about.” Daehyun snapped.

Himchan paused and looked in front. “Yeah, I like her and I know you also do. Am I right?” Himchan asked.

Daehyun slowly nodded, “Yes, I like her. I already confess to her but I don’t think she still remember.” he chuckled a little.

“You do?” Himchan asked, surprised. Daehyun nodded again. “I did that too.” Himchan whispered.

Daehyun look at him and gasped, “What did she said then?” Himchan shook his head, “She didn’t say a word. Maybe like what she did to you.” he replied.

“Well.. I won’t give up that easily.” Daehyun said. Himchan give him a look, “Do you think I will give up? No way! I won’t give up to her too.”

Daehyun look at him, “Let’s see then.” “How about.. Let’s have a deal.” Himchan suggested.

“What kind of deal?” Daehyun asked. “Let’s do all we can do for her and let her decide if she will choose me or you.” Himchan started. Daehyun just listened to him.

“..If she chose me, you need to respect her decision and be happy with us and if she chose you, I’ll do the same.” Himchan finished his sentence.

Daehyun think for a while. “Okay, deal.” Daehyun held out a hand. “Deal!” Himchan took his hand and shook it as a sign of their deal.

“I should go now and go to sleep.” Daehyun stood up and entered the dorm.

Himchan stayed outside for a moment. Minutes later, he decided to go inside and sleep.