Together?

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Next day. Youngmin was waiting for you outside your house to walk to school together.

“Uh.. Youngmin-ah..” you whispered. He smiled widely, “Ready?” he asked as you nodded.

He took your hand started to walk. You gulped when you feel his touch. It’s been so long since thae last time you held hus hand but you felt uncomfortable at his touch.

Just then, BAP suddenly appeared on your sight. *Uh-oh..* you bit your lower lip.

BAP blocked the way. Youngmin raised an eyebrow, “What are guys doing?” he asked them.

Yongguk smirked, “You’re the one that we need to ask the question. What are you doing? Where are you taking her?”

“School.” Youngmin simply replied. “Come on Sunmi-ah..” with that, he dragged you away.

You looked back at them and you could see a sadness on Himchan and Daehyun’s eyes. You felt sorry to him that made you bothered about it.

“What are you thinking?” Youngmin suddenly asked. You snapped out your thought and shook your head, “Nothing.” you replied.

“Um.. Those guys, are you really dated them before?” Youngmin asked in curiosity. You immediately shook your head, “No.”

Youngmin suddenly hugged you. “Youngmin-ah..” you whispered. “Let stay like this for a while.” he whispered back.

You didn’t say a word anymore and let him hugged you. Minutes later, you two broke apart and entered the school.

All the pair of eyes were on the two of you.

“What’s going on?” “Aren’t they already break up a year ago?” “Are they together again?” “What happen to Sulli then?” “Well.. They look good together like before.” “But.. What is really going on?” “I thought she’s dating the 6 hot blonde guys!”

You heard the crowd started whispering. You lowered your head, uncomfortable. Youngmin gently squeeze your hand, “Don’t mind them.” he whispered.

You nodded.

---

As both you two reach your classroom, Youngmin kissed your forehead for a goodbye. You got shocked by his sudden action.

You looked up at him, “Youngmin..” He just smiled at you and your hair. “I’ll see you later.” with that, Youngmin disappeared on your sight.

You let out a heavy sigh, *I’m still not used to it..*