Confession

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Yah! What are we doing here at the mall?” you as Himchan as both of you enetered the mall.

“To have fun!” he simply replied. “Mwo?!” you gasped.

“Since we already ditch school, let’s take it as a free time.” he said as he took your hand and led the way. “Yah! Stop holding my hands, I can walk by myslelf!” you yanked your hand away from his.

Himchan smiled, “As you said y..” he seductively said. You shot him a look, “ert!”

He shook his head, “Meanie.” he commented. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever, I’m going now. Bye.” you were about to leave but Himchan reach your waist, “No, you need to spend this day to me.” he whispered to you. “Yah! ert, let go of me!!” you shrugged but he didn’t let you go.

“No. You need to go with since I help you to esape with your ex.” he said. “Stop mentioning him as my ex!” you snapped.

“Not until you agree to go with him.” he said. You let out a sigh, “Okay. Let me go now.” you finally gave up. He smirked, “Let me atleast hold your hand.” he reach your hand and led the way.

As long as you want to unclasp your hand from his, you couldn’t. He’s stronger than you. “Where are we going by the way?” you managed to ask.

“Movie theater.” he said. “What?! I don’t have any money with me.” you excused, trying to stop him.

“No worries. My treat.” he winked. Your eyes dropped, *He always have a reason..* you open your eyes, “What are we going to watch then?” you asked another.

“Horror movie.” he replied. Your eyes widen, “What?! No!” you blurted.

Himchan smirked, *I knew it! You’re scared. Don’t worry, I’m here. I will let you hug me. Hahaha!* he evily thought as he smiled like a fool.

You raised an eyebrow, “What are you smiling at?” you snapped. Himchan straightened up, “Nothing. Just excited.” he grinned.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you said as you walked inside the theater room. “Yah! Wait for me!” he ran to you aa he took your hand.

You shrugged to remove your hand from his but once again, FAILED.

---

The movie got started. At first, you were seriously focusing on the movie. Himchan glance down at you as a smile formed on his face.

*You will going to hug me anytime Sunmi. Kim Himchan, just wait for it. Be patient.* he grinned. You look up at him and frowned, “What so funny?” you asked.

He shook his head, “Nothing. Continue watching.” he nodded you to face the front. You rolled your eyes and face the front again.

Just then, the scariest part came. Himchan was smiling widely as he silently waiting for you to hug him. His eyes were glued at the screen.

Until.. the loud bang came as Himchan felt a heavy thing on his shoulder. He smiled even wider. “Aigoo—” he turned to you but his smile fell as he saw you only sleeping on his shoulder.

*What? She’s sleeping? Aish! I’m craving for the hug.* he pouted.

---

“Ahhh.” you yawned as you and Himchan went out from the theater room. “Psh!” you heard Himchan mummbled as he pouted.

“Wae?” you innocently asked. He pouted even more. You rolled your eyes.

“Why did you sleep inside?” he asked in irritation. “I already told you I don’t want an horror movie.” you replied. He shot you a look. “I’m bored at horrors and fall asleep immediately.” you added.

“You just waste the movie.” he said. “I don’t care at all since that’s your money.” you snapped as you walked passed by him. “Yah! Where are you going?!” he called. “Home.” you replied.

Himchan rushed ans catch you up, “Let’s eat first.” he said and dragged you right away.

You two stopped in one of the restaurant there at the mall. Himchan led the way. Without a choice, you followed.

Himchan’s treat again so don’t have to bothered. You let him order what he wants and just wait for the food.

---

After eating, you and Himchan walk around the mall since he still didn’t want to let you go.

“Um.. Why Youngmin following you?” Himchan suddenly asked. You stared at him because of the sudden question. You look away, “I don’t know.” you lied.

Himchan cupped your face to make you face him. “Is he bothering you?” he asked with a worried voice.

You snapped his hand away, “It doesn’t matter to you so don’t ask.” you said. “No, it does!” he snapped. You stunned and look at him. “What?” you gasped.

Himchan gazed at you, “I want to know if he’s bothering the girl I like..”