A talk with Youngmin

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Y-Youngmin?!” you gasped in shock after seeing your savior. He just brightly smiled at you.

You look away, not wanting to meet his eyes. “I should go now..” you said as you unclasped your wrist from his hand.

BUT the next thing he said the one that made you stop, “Can I have a talk with you?” he asked as he grabbed your hand.

You look back at him and raised an eyebrow. “Please..” he pleaded with a smile.

His smile makes you melt on your spot. You look to the other way, “Okay.” you replied.

---

“So.. how have you been?” Youngmin started as both of you sat at the bench. “What do you think?” you asked back, not looking at him but on the ground.

“Molla. That’s why I’m asking.” he replied. “Even if I tell you, it’s not important to you anymore.” you felt a tear want to fall from your eye but you didn’t let it fall.

“Sunmi-ah..” he whispered. “Sulli, where is she? Why she’s not with you today?” you tried to change the topic.

“Uh.. She get angry at me this morning that’s why she’s not with me.” he said. You want to ask the reason of their fight but you decided to not ask anymore and just remained silent.

“Um.. Those guys.. Why are you running away from them? I heard you’re dating them.. Are you really dating those guys?” Youngmin started another topic. You paused for a while then, “What if I am?” you asked back.

The atmosphere became silent until Youngmin spoke, “Then.. It’s good! I’m happy that you started to date another guy again after what happen to us.”

After hearing his words, you suddenly stood up. “I should go now.” you then started to walk away.

Then you heard Youngmin called, “Sunmi-ah!” You stopped, not turning to look back him.

“Mianhe.. I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you from the past. I’m not asking for your forgiveness because I didn’t deserve for it. I just want you to know that I didn’t mean to hurt you...” he paused then, “Gomawo.. Thank you for all the times we spent together. I know you’re a great girl. I think I’m not the right guy for a girl like you. Soon.. you’ll find the right guy for you. Maybe he’s one of the guy that you are currently dating. I hope you’ll find your happiness with the guy who will give his heart only for you. Sunmi-ah, Sorry for everything..”

After he finished his words, a tear suddenly fall from your eye. You couldn’t take it anymore so you quickly runaway as your tears keep falling from your eyes.

You stopped at the comfort room as you darted inside then in one of the cubicle there. You burst into tears while sobbing. “Wae Youngmin? Why are you always made me cry? Why do you keep hurting my feelings?..” you mumbled between your sobs.

You placed your right hand to your chest, “Babo! Why are so still beating for him?” you asked your heart as your tears didn’t stop on falling from your red eyes...