Weird feeling

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Daehyun was still holding your hand until you two reach the library. Aa Daehyun open the door, 5 heads with blonde hairs popped on your sight. It was BAP.

Daehyun still didn’t let go your hand until Himchan walked to you dragged you away from Daehyun. You didn’t know why but you feel incomplete without him holding your hand.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked them. “We’re here to help you of course!” Himchan snapped.

You frowned, “Didn’t I told you guys to not involve yourselves in my situation?!” you said a little bit loud. “Well.. Just let us help you since we’re already here.” Yongguk said.

You let out a sigh, *Chincha! These guys didn’t stop so I think I should stop now.* with that, you walk passed them and started to arrange the books to their proper shelves.

BAP followed you. You look at them and raised an eyebrow, “Okay. I let you guys help me but please don’t bother me araseo?” you said as they all nodded.

“Okay then. So you guys arrange the other books to the other shelves and I’ll take care of this one.” you said. BAP nodded as they went separated to make your job easily to finish.

You let out a short sigh as you shook your head because of them.

You started to work on your place and so was BAP. While you were arranging the books, you saw BAP seriously doing their assigned task when you pulled out a book from the shelve.

A smile went up to your face as you gain an energy to do your task seriously like what they are doing.

Just after an hour, you finished arranging the lower part and now to the upper part. You look around to look for a ladder to hop on. To your luck, you saw one near to you. You took it and carefully hopped on. As you reach the end of the ladder, you stretched your arm to reach the books from the other part since it’s still far from you even though you already used a ladder.

*Almost.. I’m almost..* you said to yourself as your hand almost reach the books.

Just then, the ladder was starting to move that made you look down and lost your balance. “Ahhhh!!!” you screamed aa you closed your eyes when you felt your body was going to fall down.

Luckily, someone caught you in time. You slowly open your eyes only to see Daehyun’s face just a few inches from yours. Both you two stayed on the awkward position, staring to each other’s eyes.

SILENCE !

“Gwenchana?” Daehyun suddenly asked you that broke the silence. You snapped yourself from staring as you look away, “N-Ne..” you nervously replied.

Daehyun help you up and smiled at you, “You’re so clumsy. You’re lucky that I caughy you on the right time.” he said as he went back to his place.

You place your right hand into your chest. You could feel your heartbeat was beating rapidly. *What’s happening to my heart?* it’s been so long since you encounter that weird feeling again. The last time you encounter it when the time you and Youngmin were still together.