Date [Part 4]

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Uhh.. Yongguk what happen to you?” Jongup asked as both you ang Yongguk went back to them.

“Uh-oh.. It’s nothing..” Yongguk said with a smile. You look at him as he smiled at you. You just rolled your eyes on him.

“Anyway, now is my turn. Kaja!” Jongup said to you as he dragged you away. You let out a sigh and followed him since you’re already tired to protest anymore.

---

“You ready?” Jongup asked you as both you two went to your seat. You didn’t give him a response and just grabbed your seat belt to wrap it to your body but a hand suddenly grabbed it from you.

You look up and saw Jongup’s smiling face. You frowned. “Let me do it for you.” he said as he fix your seat belt.

You just stared at him and watch him on what he was doing. “Done..” he whispered.

You shifted your gaze to the otger way and didn’t say any word or any ‘thank you’. “You’re so cute..” he whispered as he lightly pinched your left cheek.

You snapped his hand away from you as you rolled your eyes, “Don’t touch me!” you said. “Aish! Come on, come closer to me.” he said as he make you closer to him.

“Yah! I said don’t touch me!” you tried to let go but he was too strong than you.

“Stop moving and just let yourself comfortable with it hmm..” he whispered. You gave him a glared but he just respond you a smile.

---

“Omo!” you suddenly gasped when the roller coaster come to the as you quickly come closer to Jongup.

Jongup chuckled seeing your expression. You closed your eyes and just stayed on your position, closer to him.

“Nice ride with you..” Jongup said when the ride was over. You rolled your eyes and immediately went back to the others.

---

“The last ride is for me. Let’s go!” Youngjae immediately dragged you to the roller coaster.

---

“Are you not excited?” Youngjae asked as both you two sat on your seats. You crossed your arms across to your chest and frowned, “Excited? Are you kidding? I’m already tired. I hope this nightmare will going to end soon..” you whispered.

He gave you a smile as he hold your both hands. “Yah! Let go of my hands!” you yelled at him.

“No.” he simply snapped. “Yah! Don’t you hear me?! LET.GO.OF.MY.HANDS.NOW!!” you tried your best to unclasped your hand from him and luckily, you did it but it was the time when the roller coaster started to move that made you out of your balance.

“Ahhhhh!!!~” you screamed. “Omo! Sunmi-ah!” Youngjae shouted.

BAP were watching you two from the bottom as they saw what happened. Their eyes widen in horror, “Sunmi-ah!” they all shouted at the same time.