Lucky to have you

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

After the time that Youngmin asked you to be his girlfriend, both of you are always together. Youngmin always fetch you and went to school together.

One day when you were ready to go to school, your aunt said, “Don’t go to school today.”

“W-What?!” you gasped. “You heard me. Don’t go to school today.” your aunt repeated.

“But aunt, I really need to go to school. Today is our exam.” you explained.

Your aunt raised an eyebrow, “Exam? You don’t need to take it since you’re no longer go to school. I don’t have enough money to support your study so I suggest you need to stop now.” she said.

Your eyes widen in horror, “No. I need to graduate in high school.” you said. “Yeah. That was the exact words that your mother said to our mother but she just runaway to her boyfriend and get pregnant of you. And I know you have a boyfriend too right? Do you want to do what’s your ing mother did?” she raised her voice at you.

“Stop saying bad words about my mother!!!” you also raised your voice at your aunt.

“Did you just raise your voice at me?!” she was about to slap your face when a strong hand stop her.

You look up and saw Youngmin. “Youngmin-ah..” you whispered. “Who are you to stop me on what I am doing?” you heard your aunt said to Youngmin.

“I’m Sunmi’s boyfriend and if I saw you touch her again, I will never forgive you!” Youngmin yelled as he hold tight your aunt’s wrist first before he finally released it.

Your aunt made a step back as Youngmin grabbed your hand and dragged you away.

---

Both you and Youngmin walk together to school. It was a silent walk.

“Gomawo..” you suddenly broke the silence. Youngmin stopped and look straight at you. He started to walk close to you and hugged you, “You know that I will do everything just for you to not hurt.” he whispered.

You felt so warm by his embrace. You smiled and hugged him back, *I’m very lucky to have you by my side, Youngmin-ah..* Youngmin the one who broke the hug but instead he hold your hand. “Let’s go!” he said.

You nodded and followed him.

---

“Thank you for walking me here at my classroom Youngmin-ah.. See yoy later.” you said smiling and spun around.

You was about to walk in to your classroom when Youngmin’s hand suddenly grabbed your wrist that made you face him again.

Youngmin lean in and kissed your forehead, “Saranghae Sunmi-ah.. See you later.” with that, he finally left.

You on the other hand, stand still, dumbfounded. The girls at the classroom saw it and starting to talk about how lucky you are.

You felt your cheeks become pink as you went inside the classroom. You then saw yoyr besfriend Sulli, “Good morning!” you greeted her with a smile.

Sulli just gave you a small smile. You didn’t even noticed her reaction since you’re still on the thought about the kiss that Youngmin’s gave to you.

---

After class, Youngmin went to your classroom to fetch you. You say ‘goodbye’ to Sulli first before you could finally leave. Sulli didn’t give you a response as you didn’t noticed it again.

You and Youngmin started to walk on your way home. “Do you think your aunt will not going to hurt you if you reach your home?” Youngmin worriedly asked.

You smiled and nodded, “Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself.” you replied.

“Okay but atleast I walk you up to your house’ door.” he said. You nodded as you heard his worried voice.

Luckily, your aunt was not there when both of you reach your home. As Youngmin finally make sure that you’re okay, he say ‘goodbye’ to you and completely leaved.