Heartbreak

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

You and Youngmin walk hand in hand to school. You look up at him and stared for a while.

Youngmin noticed you and turned to face you. “Wae? Something on my face?”

You shook your head and smiled, “You know what? I really like your blonde hair.” you said.

Youngmin look up to his hair and look down at you, “I know right! And I also know you fall for me because of my style!” he winked.

You rolled your eyes but smiled. You stopped that made Youngmin to also stop. You gently brushed his bangs to the side, “I admit, I fall in love with a blonde guy like you.. And I’m happy that you also fall for me..” you smiled.

He smiled back as he bent down and kissed your cheek, “Yeah. I’m happy too.” he whispered. Your softened as you smiled. With that, both of you continued to walk to school.

---

As time passed by, Youngmin became different towards you. He’s not much so sweet to you as he always did before.

Yes, he still fetch you and walk with you to school but no more holding hands, kiss on the lips, kiss on the cheeks and even on the forehead anymore. He also stopped saying sweet words to you.

You felt disappointed sometimes, when he didn’t fetch you or even walk you home after school. But you didn’t even ask him about it.

Valentines day came, you wake up early to prepared chocolates for Youngmin. You went to the store to buy all the ingredients you need.

Right after you went back home, you started to make chocolates for your boyfriend. After just an hour, the chocolates are done.

With that, you wear your school uniform and went to school together with the chocolates that you made.

---

As you were walking towards the school entrance, you saw Youngmin with your bestfriend Sulli. You can see that they are arguing about something. *Why is he with Sulli?* you asked yourself.

For you to confirm why, you secretly followed them. You saw them stopped at the garden. You carefully hide yourself behind the tree to hear their converaation without they knowing.

“Okay.. I want you to choose between me and Sunmi.” you heard Sulli said to Youngmin. Your eyes widen on what you just heard coming from your bestfriend’s mouth.

“What? Why do I need to choose?” you heard Youngmin said. “Because it’s not fair to me and maybe to Sunmi. We love each other but all the students knows that your girlfriend is Sunmi and not me.” Sulli said.

Youngmin remained silent. Sulli let out a sigh, “Okay then. If you want to choose, let’s just break up!” Sulli started to walk away.

But Youngmin grabbed her hand, “No! I can’t live without you. I love you Sulli-ah. You’re the only one girl in my heart.” Youngmin said.

A tear suddenly fall from your eyes after you hear Youngmin’s words.

“So.. I’m choosing you..” Youngmin said. “How about Sunmi?” Sulli asked. “I’m going to break up with her. So please don’t leave me. I love you okay..” Youngmin said.

With that, the box of chocolates that you was holding suddenly dropped to the ground.

Both Sulli and Youngmin heard it and saw some chocolates dropped from the box. Then.. they saw you hiding behind the tree.

“Sunmi-ah..” you heard Youngmin whispered. You look at them as your tears keeps on falling.

Without saying a word, you hurriedly runaway. “Sunmi-ah!” you heard Youngmin called you.

He was about to run after you but Sulli stopped him, “Are you going to choose her now huh?” Sulli raised an eyebrow.

Youngmin just lowered his head, “No.” he whispered.

---

You keep on running, still falling your tears from your eyes. Suddenly, you reach home and straightly went to your room.

Your aunt saw you as she run after you but you shut your door before she could enter your room.

You burried your face on your pillow as your aunt started to knock on your door. “Yah! Open the door! Don’t you have classes today huh?! Sunmi-ah! I said open it!!!” you heard your aunt shouted.

You didn’t mind her and just continued crying at your room. Your heart is like nothing now after hearing what Youngmin said.

*Youngmin-ah.. I love you but why did you break my heart and cheated on me? All of the girls in the school, why my bestfriend? I thought this would be the happiest valentines day of my life since it’s our first valentine’s day together but I was wrong. And you, Sulli.. I thought you are my bestfriend but you just stole my boyfriend. I hate both of you! I hate to make friends! I hate blonde guys!*